Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perpetual War will not bring perpetual Peace. Perpetual War only brings perpetual War. So it's time for us to say F-U to the Military Industrial Complex and embark on a new path.

Iraq not only had WMD, they used them. And they had extensive programs for further development. Fucktard.
"Weapons of Mass Destruction" is a relative term. Back in the days of the American Revolution an ordinary 80mm mortar would be considered a weapon of mass destruction. In WW-I the dreaded mustard gas shell was considered a weapon of mass destruction. The chemical weapons we sold to Iraq during its war with Iran were no more lethal than those mustard gas shells. The inverse progression can be taken back to Medieval siege towers and beyond and it may be said an ordinary hand grenade tossed into a crowded room is a weapon of mass destruction.

In contemporary terms, a weapon of mass destruction is not a hand grenade. It is not an 80mm mortar round, nor is it a mustard gas shell or its destructive equivalent. In contemporary terms a weapon of mass destruction is a nuke and nothing less. So your rationale to justify the Iraq invasion is null and void. Iraq never had a weapon of mass destruction. The Iraq invasion was the unnecessary and immoral consequence of a criminal conspiracy between George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, et. al.

No, idiot. A nuke is not the only WMD. If it were, people would just call it a nuke. WMD is anything that can kill a large number of people: nuclear, chemical, biological. And Saddam had plans for, and/or used, all of them.

Perpetual War will not bring perpetual Peace. Perpetual War only brings perpetual War. So it's time for us to say F-U to the Military Industrial Complex and embark on a new path.

yeah, let's surrender to Iran and get it over with.

It's just a matter of time before we start another war.

Our history has proven us to be addicted to war and like any other junkie we need our fix.

What I'd like to know is who were the 3 that voted for these two war in the poll? I voted No, Gramps how did you vote, I just have to ask.

I never said that. 'Surrender' has nothing to do with it. I said this permanent state of War has only brought more misery to our Nation. It has to end at some point. Can't fight a new Boogeyman every decade forever. I know that's what the Military Industrial Complex wants but it doesn't mean it has to be that way. We've had the perpetual War,now how bout some of that perpetual Peace we were promised?

I take it you were one of the brave three that voted "Yes" in this poll... Can you tell me how you plan to pay for it, where the money will come from? You don't even have to give an idea of how much it would cost, just where the money will come from would be fine.

Iraq not only had WMD, they used them. And they had extensive programs for further development. Fucktard.
"Weapons of Mass Destruction" is a relative term. Back in the days of the American Revolution an ordinary 80mm mortar would be considered a weapon of mass destruction. In WW-I the dreaded mustard gas shell was considered a weapon of mass destruction. The chemical weapons we sold to Iraq during its war with Iran were no more lethal than those mustard gas shells. The inverse progression can be taken back to Medieval siege towers and beyond and it may be said an ordinary hand grenade tossed into a crowded room is a weapon of mass destruction.

In contemporary terms, a weapon of mass destruction is not a hand grenade. It is not an 80mm mortar round, nor is it a mustard gas shell or its destructive equivalent. In contemporary terms a weapon of mass destruction is a nuke and nothing less. So your rationale to justify the Iraq invasion is null and void. Iraq never had a weapon of mass destruction. The Iraq invasion was the unnecessary and immoral consequence of a criminal conspiracy between George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, et. al.

No, idiot. A nuke is not the only WMD. If it were, people would just call it a nuke. WMD is anything that can kill a large number of people: nuclear, chemical, biological. And Saddam had plans for, and/or used, all of them.

Hmm, maybe we shouldn't have put that dictator into power and given him so much money/weapons... Sounds like Paul was right......... again.

I take it you were one of the brave three that voted "Yes" in this poll... Can you tell me how you plan to pay for it, where the money will come from? You don't even have to give an idea of how much it would cost, just where the money will come from would be fine.

Since no one has given a reasonable scenario as to why we will be at war in the first place it seems silly to go into details.

Yea the People will not support these Wars. Don't know how they can sell them on it. I know it's all about the fear but i think most Americans have caught onto that trick. These Wars will not be bought so easily.

Since no one has given a reasonable scenario as to why we will be at war in the first place it seems silly to go into details.

Well I assume you support Newt to some extent and he said during one of the debates that bombing Iran to stop them from getting a nuke or a "WMD" was something he would do... And he is running for President and all.

So there is it, Iran get’s some sort of WMD, Newt is President and wants to start bombing and that =’s war. Do you support that scenario and if you do where does the money come from to pay for it… Remember we currently run a 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit and none have said how they balance that budget other than Ron Paul.

So where does the money come from?

I never said that. 'Surrender' has nothing to do with it. I said this permanent state of War has only brought more misery to our Nation. It has to end at some point. Can't fight a new Boogeyman every decade forever. I know that's what the Military Industrial Complex wants but it doesn't mean it has to be that way. We've had the perpetual War,now how bout some of that perpetual Peace we were promised?

So you think if we just announce, we will not send troops anywhere in the world again, that everything will be hunky-dorey? We are the only obstacle to peace?
yeah, people thought unilateral nuclear disarmament was a great idea too.

Well I assume you support Newt to some extent and he said during one of the debates that bombing Iran to stop them from getting a nuke or a "WMD" was something he would do... And he is running for President and all.

So there is it, Iran get’s some sort of WMD, Newt is President and wants to start bombing and that =’s war. Do you support that scenario and if you do where does the money come from to pay for it… Remember we currently run a 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit and none have said how they balance that budget other than Ron Paul.

So where does the money come from?

Your assumption is wrong.
End of discussion.

So you think if we just announce, we will not send troops anywhere in the world again, that everything will be hunky-dorey? We are the only obstacle to peace?

yes, it would pretty much solve the worst of it..why what scenario of doom do you foresee if we stop invading other nations ?

yes, it would pretty much solve the worst of it..why what scenario of doom do you foresee if we stop invading other nations ?

Well, Iraq invaded Kuwait. That was pretty bad. China does not invade Taiwan because we have ships stationed there. North Korea does not invade South Korea because we have military there. Russia does not invade the former satelites partially out of fear of the US. Russia withdrew missiles from Cuba because of the threat of US action.
But I'm sure in the two brain cells that constitute the mind of most Paul supporters all of those things are really our fault.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu8CCJTJCQk]The Kuwaiti Incubator Babies - LIE - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glomXALigR0]Kuwait Slant Drilling Iraq Oil - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back