Do You Think Biden Will Survive Through His First Term?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

Wishful thinking.

article-11446-1.jpg

No they will soon be all over Hunter and his shady deals and that will lead to the big guy and he will be forced to step down... but first they must dump kamala and place Newsom in the VP chair so he would walk right in to the oval office without running....

Even if he does pass on, he's still the favorite for the 2024 Democrat nomination.

The DNC leadership have all seen the classic film "Weekend at Bernie's" so they know what to do, and even at room temperature, Sleepy Joe Biden is still easily the most qualified Democrat in 2024.

I'm surprised every time he survives a diaper change.
He's got the motor skills of a toddler & the brain of an infant.
They keep him alive like Bernie for as long as they can since he's the one who will be blamed for the crash

biden-puppet.jpg

I am keenly disappointed that he failed to keep his promise to govern as a moderate -- not as the mouthpiece of a woke think tank.

But I respectfully suggest that it is unseemly to predict in public anyone's death.

I know that this is 2022, but there are still some topics that one should discuss only in private.

I am sure he will make it to turn over power like a good president not like the ex-president who was a sore loser and pouted his way out of office.
like Gore did you disgusting hypocrite ? Gore came closer to overturning an election than Trump did ... and you have very little to say about the fake dossier dems whipped up when they colluded with Russians through middle man Steele in order to frame a sitting POTUS in an attempt to ultimately remove him from office ! illegal fisa warrants spying and Strzoks insurance policy is a ok with you eh ?nah ... what Trump did when he said to peacefully go to the capital and let your voices be heard [yes he actually said that] pales in comparison to what your party has done and is still trying to do !
1657924151070.png

Last edited:
like Gore did you disgusting hypocrite ? Gore came closer to overturning an election than Trump did ... and you have very little to say about the fake dossier dems whipped up when they colluded with Russians through middle man Steele in order to frame a sitting POTUS in an attempt to ultimately remove him from office ! illegal fisa warrants spying and Strzoks insurance policy is a ok with you eh ?nah ... what Trump did when he said to peacefully go to the capital and let your voices be heard [yes he actually said that] pales in comparison to what your party has done and is still trying to do !
View attachment 670680
When was Gore president?

And this from physician saying that Biden's mind is too far gone for him to finish his first term.

A questionable physician?

This is less than comforting, knowing he has the nuclear weapons codes!

It could be time to take action to protect us all.

Yes, Biden is old. Yes, the job of the president ages you fast. That is if you take the job seriously and work at it. If you spend the time fooling your base and playing golf? You won't.

Having said that, everyone dies. Even young people. Even young presidents. The youngest president who died of natural causes was James K. Polk, who died of cholera at the age of 53.

So, will Biden finish his term in office? If I knew that, I could bet on the Powerball and retire a very rich man.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back