Do You Think Biden Will Survive Through His First Term?

what happened when powerful people on the inside of the halls of power in the 2016 attempted coup was worse than Trump claiming the election was stolen ....
So what? WW2 was worse than both of those

He's a few years older than Trump physically, but mentally,.. his mind is ancient and gone.
Well if that’s true let’s hope he doesn’t run for re-election. Don’t see how either of us could know his state of mind though

Ronny Jackson, former head of the White House Medical Unit and personal physician to former presidents Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and George W. Bush recenty stated that he thinks Biden's ''mind is too far gone'' to finish his term.

He also stated that ''Biden’s cognitive decline has been on full display for years,” and that "He should not be our President!''

Apparently, this also upset Obama, who sent him an angry email communication.

Last edited:
What we are witnessing now is elder abuse. Joe is not mentally capable of holding what has been called, “the hardest job in the world.” Someone who was not elected is actually running this nation today. Joe needs a cue card to tell when him where and when to sit and what to do Plus he can’t even read from a teleprompter.

Considering that we have a potentially insane leader in Russia running around threatening to start a nuclear war, we need at the very least a mentally sharp President in the Oval Office.
The Electoral College elected him and they are the ones that count.

He can be kept alive but that's not the issue. It's his mind that's going and that's what makes him so dangerous.
First, I don't think I ever mentioned keeping Biden "alive". But, let's ignore that and move to your next sentence about a dangerous mind.

My question here is: "More dangerous than Rump"?

The guy who incited a mob to attack the Capitol because he couldn't bear the thought of being called a loser?

The guy who was prepared to hang his own VP in order to stay in power?

What is your standard for a "dangerous" president?

First, I don't think I ever mentioned keeping Biden "alive". But, let's ignore that and move to your next sentence about a dangerous mind.
I didn't say a dangerous mind.
My question here is: "More dangerous than Rump"?
same. Trump is a psychopath but appeared to be less dangerous to the rest of the world than Biden because of Trump's relationship with Putin.
The guy who incited a mob to attack the Capitol because he couldn't bear the thought of being called a loser
Yes, a narcissist and a corporate psychopath.
?

The guy who was prepared to hang his own VP in order to stay in power?

What is your standard for a "dangerous" president?
Good question.
I'm worried now because Europe could go sour on doing the US's bidding with the war against Russia. And the US will move to attempting to take military action against Russia while it still has the support of the Nato countries.

I doubt anybody is allowing Biden to make any decisions by now but the powerful under him are too hawkish to be making any decisions that will influence world peace.

Biden's speech was concocted for him on his replies after his Saudi visit and that pretty well clinched it on his mind being lost to him.

Trump is the road to fascism in America but not necessarily a bad influence on world peace and US foreign policy.

Last edited:
Yes, Biden is old. Yes, the job of the president ages you fast. That is if you take the job seriously and work at it. If you spend the time fooling your base and playing golf? You won't.

Having said that, everyone dies. Even young people. Even young presidents. The youngest president who died of natural causes was James K. Polk, who died of cholera at the age of 53.

So, will Biden finish his term in office? If I knew that, I could bet on the Powerball and retire a very rich man.

Let me know if you are still confused.
I'm not confused. Your response is pure politics.

BTW, dying of cholera, 8s not "natural causes.

No they will soon be all over Hunter and his shady deals and that will lead to the big guy and he will be forced to step down... but first they must dump kamala and place Newsom in the VP chair so he would walk right in to the oval office without running....
Not really what I was asking. But it's an answer

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

Title sounds like a threat from the Right.

After reading all of the first page responses, I'm done with this thread.

So far no one seems to understand what I was asking. Im only getting politically motivated responses. I was asking what you think observing the PERSON Joe Biden, NOT the POLITICIAN.

I'm asking those who have been involved in the dying process.

I've seen this several times. It differs slightly between people, but the PROCESS in the same, and this man is in the middle to the end of that process. At least that's what I see.

If no one is capable of putting aside their politics and answer the question objectively, than I am done in this thread.

"Even if we all love the guy"? You might be a die hard democrat but there isn't much to love about the Biden dynasty. Old Joe has been a political parasite for his entire life. He never introduced an important bill while in the Senate and it's been downhill ever since. Even if you disregard his son Hunter's nefarious career, there is nothing to love in the world of Biden. It's likely that republicans will take over the majority in congress this November and old Joe will become irrelevant.

So far no one seems to understand what I was asking. Im only getting politically motivated responses. I was asking what you think observing the PERSON Joe Biden, NOT the POLITICIAN.

I've seen this several times. It differs slightly between people, but the PROCESS in the same, and this man is in the middle to the end of that process. At least that's what I see.

If no one is capable of putting aside their politics and answer the question objectively, than I am done in this thread.
SD sad woke schools failed to teach you: when become a president you cease to be a person. You instantly have become a dart board.

No, he could live for many years to come, but hopefully not as president for 2 more.
You're not reading it right with Biden on it being the onset of dying.

I'm a Canadian and I'm not comfortable with any US politician. The entire country is corrupted and warmongering.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

You're right, he doesn't look good physically or mentally. It is very possible he suffers a stroke or heart attack, but let's remember he has the very best medical attention in the world and they can probably keep him alive if nothing else. So who knows, but I think the likelihood is that he'll step down for health reasons probably sometime after the November elections, especially if the democrats lose their Senate majority. Cuz then the tie-breaking vote from VP Harris won't matter.

I didn't say a dangerous mind.

same. Trump is a psychopath but appeared to be less dangerous to the rest of the world than Biden because of Trump's relationship with Putin.

Yes, a narcissist and a corporate psychopath.

Good question.
I'm worried now because Europe could go sour on doing the US's bidding with the war against Russia. And the US will move to attempting to take military action against Russia while it still has the support of the Nato countries.

I doubt anybody is allowing Biden to make any decisions by now but the powerful under him are too hawkish to be making any decisions that will influence world peace.

Biden's speech was concocted for him on his replies after his Saudi visit and that pretty well clinched it on his mind being lost to him.

Trump is the road to fascism in America but not necessarily a bad influence on world peace and US foreign policy.
So, you feel that Rump is a psychopath, a narcissist, and a corporate psychopath (whatever that is).

You also agree that Rump is on the road to fascism.

But with all that, you still think Biden is more dangerous? My, oh, my.

Forum List

Back