Do You Think Biden Will Survive Through His First Term?

You're right, he doesn't look good physically or mentally. It is very possible he suffers a stroke or heart attack, but let's remember he has the very best medical attention in the world and they can probably keep him alive if nothing else. So who knows, but I think the likelihood is that he'll step down for health reasons probably sometime after the November elections, especially if the democrats lose their Senate majority. Cuz then the tie-breaking vote from VP Harris won't matter.
Thank you.

Not debating this. Just wanted opinions.
When I was helping my mom in her last DAYS, I talked to the doctor and he said to me something I will never forget.

He said,
"you see the changes on the outside of her body? THE SAME CHANGES ARE HAPPENING TO HER VITAL ORGANS AND SYSTEMS ON THE INSIDE. We all have a time, and her time is coming to its end. We'll make her as comfortable as we can."

My opinion, is when the stage I'm seeing comes for you, NO ONE can stop that.

I'm seeing this in every video with this man. I may be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing

LOL. For a guy who goes with the moniker "Death Angel", you really are clueless about death, aren't you? My sympathies. :itsok:
There is ZERO reason for this kind of childish outburst. Especially in a thread like this. I said NOTHING personally to you. But this is your typical "contribution."
You're on ignore.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Not debating this. Just wanted opinions.
When I was helping my mom in her last DAYS, I talked to the doctor and he said to me something I will never forget.

He said,
"you see the changes on the outside of her body? THE SAME CHANGES ARE HAPPENING TO HER VITAL ORGANS AND SYSTEMS ON THE INSIDE. We all have a time, and her time is coming to its end. We'll make her as comfortable as we can."

My opinion, is when the stage I'm seeing comes for you, NO ONE can stop that.

I'm seeing this in every video with this man. I may be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing

Not getting into the politics of it, but what if he suffers some kind of stroke or heart attack and becomes incapacitated but not dead. Perhaps not a complete vegetable but clearly unable to say or do much of anything. Jokes aside, it ain't funny for anybody to be alive but not living his/her life if you get my drift.

The Electoral College elected him and they are the ones that count.
It almost sounds like you are suggesting that the Electoral College can remove Joe.

The 25th Amendment is the best way to go at this time but the Democrats will avoid implementing it until they are forced to do so.

It almost sounds like you are suggesting that the Electoral College can remove Joe.

The 25th Amendment is the best way to go at this time but the Democrats will avoid implementing it until they are forced to do so.
You always pry meanings that are obscure pedantic? I am unaware of any ability to do what you fantasize about.

So, you feel that Rump is a psychopath, a narcissist, and a corporate psychopath (whatever that is).

You also agree that Rump is on the road to fascism.

But with all that, you still think Biden is more dangerous? My, oh, my.

Preceding paid political.

You always pry meanings that are obscure pedantic? I am unaware of any ability to do what you fantasize about.
But then you are not much not spoon fed you by your billionaire. woke employers allow.

Stay calm if they let you!

Then why do you post, “The Electoral College elected him and they are the ones that count.”

At this point in time the Electoral College has preformed its duties and is irrelevant until the next Presidential Election.

There is ZERO reason for this kind of childish outburst. Especially in a thread like this. I said NOTHING personally to you. But this is your typical "contribution."
You're on ignore.
Awww... I am crushed. A dude with the moniker "Death Angel" who wants to talk about Biden dying is going to ignore me... :crybaby: :crybaby:

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

I made a bet with my wife that he would not be the POTUS in 2023. I still stand by this. But I do not think he will die in office, but health issues will force him to resign.

As I've stated elsewhere in this forum, the smartest thing Sleepy Joe ever did was name Kammy Harris as his running mate. Those who honestly think he has to go are simply frozen by that reality. Even in a coma, he is a better option.

As for the President's health, medical science has come a long way in the past fifty years in ways that are seldom spoken about. It used to be that elderly people simply forgot to wake up one day, and we buried them. Now, with today's diagnostic science and pharmaceuticals we can keep the poor bastards around for decades past their sell-by dates, all the while generating enormous amounts of revenue for the Medical Industry. I read many years ago that more than half of all medical spending in this country is consumed in the last 45 days of the lives of the elderly...during which time, many if not most of them are barely aware that they still exist. Biden will survive physically until the end of this term. To no one's benefit.

So, you feel that Rump is a psychopath, a narcissist, and a corporate psychopath (whatever that is).

You also agree that Rump is on the road to fascism.

But with all that, you still think Biden is more dangerous? My, oh, my.
I think Trump may be the better choice for world peace. His domestic policies are of little interest to me and I don't think he would change the course to fascism that is being chosen.
Perhaps we shouldn't discuss the matter between us anymore.

I think Trump may be the better choice for world peace. His domestic policies are of little interest to me and I don't think he would change the course to fascism that is being chosen.
Perhaps we shouldn't discuss the matter between us anymore.
So, in your opinion, someone who is on the road to fascism is better for world peace?

You are right. I will have nothing to discuss with some one who believes fascism leads to world peace.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

Assuming that his health holds up long enough to complete the term, then, yes, of course, he'll last-out the term.

I will concede up-front that he does not look particularly well but I know that the US Govt will spare no expense to keep him on his feet.

And most folks certainly don't want Kamela to inherit the throne... so... hang-in there, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... :cool:

Forum List

Back