Do You Think Biden Will Survive Through His First Term?

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She
from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

Ivana Trump died at 73.

But it turns out there is some actual science behind the phenomenon. There is a thing called broken heart syndrome, believed to occur when someone loses a close partner or spouse. Death of a spouse is recognized as one of the most stressful things that can happen to a person.

“I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City,” the ex-president said in a statement posted on Truth Social on Thursday.

“She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life,” he said.

Trump can't be far along his first love.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and the intent posting this short video is NOT the intent of the youtube creator.

What I noticed in the video is how fast Mr Biden is aging.

Even if we all love the guy, we are watching his last few years. Maybe months!

When my mom was in her last six months I personally witnessed the end of life process.

She went from an old, but fairly healthy senior citizen, to a feeble old woman on a walker before her death six months later.

I'm seeing the exact same thing in this videa. We all have a time clock. We all have an expiration date. His clock is running out. He will die in office of natural causes

The too old and sick to lead narrative is so overused, predictable, and ineffective I have no idea why people Like you persist with it. Do you really think you’re making good arguments? Remember when Hillary fainted and all of a sudden she was on her death bed with no chance of surviving a presidency???? Pathetic

When was Gore president, I know we were talking about presidents when this thread started.
weeeeeeaaaaak deflection .... the concept is the same ... you constantly spout about how Trump refused to concede and tried to overturn an election ... i'm pointing out that your party the dems ...and yes they are your party .... have done worse .

Yes, Biden is old. Yes, the job of the president ages you fast. That is if you take the job seriously and work at it. If you spend the time fooling your base and playing golf? You won't.

Having said that, everyone dies. Even young people. Even young presidents. The youngest president who died of natural causes was James K. Polk, who died of cholera at the age of 53.

So, will Biden finish his term in office? If I knew that, I could bet on the Powerball and retire a very rich man.

Let me know if you are still confused.
He can be kept alive but that's not the issue. It's his mind that's going and that's what makes him so dangerous.

weeeeeeaaaaak deflection .... the concept is the same ... you constantly spout about how Trump refused to concede and tried to overturn an election ... i'm pointing out that your party the dems ...and yes they are your party .... have done worse .
Wouldn’t you responding to critiques of trumps stolen election lie with accusations of Dems doing worse be a classic example of a weak deflection?

like Gore did you disgusting hypocrite ? Gore came closer to overturning an election than Trump did ... and you have very little to say about the fake dossier dems whipped up when they colluded with Russians through middle man Steele in order to frame a sitting POTUS in an attempt to ultimately remove him from office ! illegal fisa warrants spying and Strzoks insurance policy is a ok with you eh ?nah ... what Trump did when he said to peacefully go to the capital and let your voices be heard [yes he actually said that] pales in comparison to what your party has done and is still trying to do !
View attachment 670680
He challenged the Florida results for good reason. It was very close. Trump challenged 5 states that were all blowouts. And he didn't take you lost for an answer no matter the facts.

Besides the shananigans that occurred with Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris and Madam Butterfly, Diebold Voting Machines for years to come would be found to be hackable and I believe they were Bush supporters. The owners of Diebold Voting Machines in Florida were Bushies. And the "democrat" they put in charge of the 2000 elections 2 years before was a Republican.

And then Roger Stone starts a riot to get the recount stopped?

And you think Gore tried to steal Florida because he asked for a recount?

I have to admit. I was impressed with Republicans who rioted for Trump. I was pissed us Democrats bent over and took what happened in 2000. But Gore was told for the sake of the country, you got to shut up and take it. The Supreme Court decided. Sorry bro. And he took it like a man. Not like Trump. He tried to appoint 3 conspiracy theorists when his team wouldn't go along with his coup and he tried to give 3 nut jobs security clearance. His own team said, "I don't care what you make her we aren't going to listen to her" and Trump said, "do you see what I'm dealing with?"

And when secret service wouldn't take him to the insurrection he hit the guy and tried to grab the wheel. Unhinged.

Yeah, I think Biden will survive his first term. I think he's in pretty good shape, considering.

I am sure he will make it to turn over power like a good president not like the ex-president who was a sore loser and pouted his way out of office.
What we are witnessing now is elder abuse. Joe is not mentally capable of holding what has been called, “the hardest job in the world.” Someone who was not elected is actually running this nation today. Joe needs a cue card to tell when him where and when to sit and what to do Plus he can’t even read from a teleprompter.

Considering that we have a potentially insane leader in Russia running around threatening to start a nuclear war, we need at the very least a mentally sharp President in the Oval Office.

Wouldn’t you responding to critiques of trumps stolen election lie with accusations of Dems doing worse be a classic example of a weak deflection?
no weaker than what the left spouts .... you see i easily defeat leftist by pointing out their hypocrisy ..... the majority of my posts proves that to be true ... thats why only you and a handful of leftist homosexuals have the guts to challenge me ! you madam are a credit to your fellow homosexual comrades .

What we are witnessing now is elder abuse. Joe is not mentally capable of holding what has been called, “the hardest job in the world.” Someone who was not elected is actually running this nation today. Joe needs a cue card to tell when him where and when to sit and what to do Plus he can’t even read from a teleprompter.

Considering that we have a potentially insane leader in Russia running around threatening to start a nuclear war, we need at the very least a mentally sharp President in the Oval Office.
Wouldn’t your post be an example of elder abuse?

He challenged the Florida results for good reason. It was very close. Trump challenged 5 states that were all blowouts. And he didn't take you lost for an answer no matter the facts.

Besides the shananigans that occurred with Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris and Madam Butterfly, Diebold Voting Machines for years to come would be found to be hackable and I believe they were Bush supporters. The owners of Diebold Voting Machines in Florida were Bushies. And the "democrat" they put in charge of the 2000 elections 2 years before was a Republican.

And then Roger Stone starts a riot to get the recount stopped?

And you think Gore tried to steal Florida because he asked for a recount?

I have to admit. I was impressed with Republicans who rioted for Trump. I was pissed us Democrats bent over and took what happened in 2000. But Gore was told for the sake of the country, you got to shut up and take it. The Supreme Court decided. Sorry bro. And he took it like a man. Not like Trump. He tried to appoint 3 conspiracy theorists when his team wouldn't go along with his coup and he tried to give 3 nut jobs security clearance. His own team said, "I don't care what you make her we aren't going to listen to her" and Trump said, "do you see what I'm dealing with?"

And when secret service wouldn't take him to the insurrection he hit the guy and tried to grab the wheel. Unhinged.
no SS member has said Trump attacked them .. as a matter of fact the SS that was supposedly the one attacked has denied it ...but that still isnt good enough for you is it ? challenging the outcome of an election is a constitutional right .... and remember it was the left that colluded with Russians through middleman Steele who then created a fake dossier used to get an illegal fisa warrant in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election .... real people with real power tried to overturn the 2016 election not a crowd of mostly middle aged unarmed people taking selfies .

1657926133242.png

no weaker than what the left spouts .... you see i easily defeat leftist by pointing out their hypocrisy ..... the majority of my posts proves that to be true ... thats why only you and a handful of leftist homosexuals have the guts to challenge me ! you madam are a credit to your fellow homosexual comrades .
I never said it was weaker. It’s just as weak and therefore is the exact definition of hypocrisy. You think you’re calling out the left but your doing exactly what you think you’re calling out. How is anybody supposed to take you seriously?!

The GOP does not have the balls to do what is not only justifiable and appropriate but the right thing tl do for the nation...so Biden will limp and stumble over the 'finish line'...

I never said it was weaker. It’s just as weak and therefore is the exact definition of hypocrisy. You think you’re calling out the left but your doing exactly what you think you’re calling out. How is anybody supposed to take you seriously?!
what happened when powerful people on the inside of the halls of power in the 2016 attempted coup was worse than Trump claiming the election was stolen ....

Yeah, but whether or not it really is his choice, somebody should tell him that he's way too old to be president.
I think many people on the right are telling him that. Don’t think it has any effect. He’s the same age as trump isn’t he?

Forum List

Back