Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

He's a real estate developer. They are used to constant obstacles, and criticism. I doubt he would have been so successful if he let some people bother him. Also, remember, a lot of people like, and support him.

It does bother him and that's probably why he isn't half as successful as people think thru his vindictive behavior! :102:

The left's supposed to be so violent, but who are the loony shooters of innocents every few weeks? Crazy right-wingers! :1041:

First of all they are very rare, isolated incidents that pale in comparison to inner city Black, on Black murder. Also, many of them are crazed LEFT wing advocates, so you're wrong.

He's a real estate developer. They are used to constant obstacles, and criticism. I doubt he would have been so successful if he let some people bother him. Also, remember, a lot of people like, and support him.
I don't need to be reminded of anyting.

"Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics" Wiki

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

He just makes me want to scream ...

liberals-scream-at-sky.jpg
Not really...he is fucking everyone over equally...you should be concerned as well. Hate crimes against the Jews skyrocketed under his watch...keep cheering foe him and his nazis.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

He’s disciplined, and doesn’t get butt hurt [emoji24] when morons give opinions. That’s what we need to run the country. Hillary showed her true colors after losing and storming off in a huff. She’s mentally unwell and it shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is used to adversity. Any good LEADER knows that everything he says, or does won't be popular with some people. Those that need everybody to love them are WEAK. That being said, Trump has a LOT of supporters, and those whom approve of his policies, and agenda.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Hate crimes against the Jews skyrocketed under his watch.

Interesting that this increase in antisemitic incidents occur mostly on college campuses, not exactly bastions of Trump supporters.

Anti-Semitic Incidents on Campus Up 89% | Inside Higher Ed
That proves one thing...anti semitism exploded under trump.
But hey there are fine people among nazid like trump said.

Don't let your partisan-ism define you.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

"Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?"

Answer the OP please.

No Trump does not suffer from depression, he makes liberals depress because he is their President

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Answer the OP please.

Oh so sorry. I don’t think he suffers from depression. Happy?

Hate crimes against the Jews skyrocketed under his watch.

Interesting that this increase in antisemitic incidents occur mostly on college campuses, not exactly bastions of Trump supporters.

Anti-Semitic Incidents on Campus Up 89% | Inside Higher Ed
That proves one thing...anti semitism exploded under trump.
But hey there are fine people among nazid like trump said.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he said that.

By the act of lying, you show that you know that they truth is not on your side.

Why hold a position you have to lie to defend?

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Answer the OP please.

So if POTUS does not suffer from depression, what does POTUs suffer from?

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Answer the OP please.

So if POTUS does not suffer from depression, what does POTUs suffer from?

Fools. And not gladly.

Forum List

Back