Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

I have found that the most confident people love to talk about themselves.

Talking and bragging are two separate things, but I can understand why you spin. Braggarts tend to be over compensating for true weakness.

Another trait is that they ignore the naysayers and empty-headed critics and press on with their agenda despite all the odds.

I think you're confusing confidence with obsession.

I have found that the most confident people love to talk about themselves.

Talking and bragging are two separate things, but I can understand why you spin. Braggarts tend to be over compensating for true weakness.

So say unsuccessful shrinking violets.

Another trait is that they ignore the naysayers and empty-headed critics and press on with their agenda despite all the odds.

I think you're confusing confidence with obsession.

I think you're just confused. The Founders were confidently obsessed with their vision of America.

So say unsuccessful shrinking violets.

A completely worthless barb. You don't know me, so you got nothing.

Too funny. You don't know me either.

I think you're just confused. The Founders were confidently obsessed with their vision of America.

That's nice. My point stands. Besides, being confident and being a confidence man like your Orange Virus are worlds apart.

Your point folds.

Trump discredits everyone and anyone. his anti-social behavior gets him off and please him to no end

I think Trump thrives on all the negative nabobniks and their looney tunes. I know I do. It's a lot of fun to watch losers moan and groan.

Forum List

Back