Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

I look so forward to the day Trump is out of office. He won't be able to give rallies anymore because those are free and he can't afford free.

No one is going to hire him to speak anywhere. Not after the United Nations laughed at him and made him the laughingstock of the entire world.

He can't write a book about his presidency because no one wants to buy a book of lies and his base doesn't read.

If he goes out in public, people will yell "Lock him up" and "traitor" and "grab him by the pu$$y" and "Where is your boyfriend Putin" and "you are Kim Jung Un's b!tch" and so on.

Once he's not president his entire world will go up in flames. Then we will see major depression from Trumpstain.
The game of the left is to destroy any powerful republican just like what is going on against Trump, and for any republican to just sit back thinking that letting Trump fall upon his sword is somehow a good thing, just shows how weak the republicans truly are, and it only increases the power and influence of those of you who are on the left.

The wavering of the republicans has played right into your hands. Good job leftist. All I can say really.

Do you think Obama and Michael have AIDs from all of the cock and baby body parts satanic pedophiles eat ? View attachment 230682
Did anyone say "pedophile"?
Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg

Teen Beauty Queens: (some as young as 15) Trump Walked In On Us Changing

These Donald Trump Quotes About Ivanka Are Super Uncomfortable
Could you imagine if Obama took pictures like this with one of his underage daughters? The right wing would go crazy with self righteous indignation.

I look so forward to the day Trump is out of office. He won't be able to give rallies anymore because those are free and he can't afford free.

No one is going to hire him to speak anywhere. Not after the United Nations laughed at him and made him the laughingstock of the entire world.

He can't write a book about his presidency because no one wants to buy a book of lies and his base doesn't read.

If he goes out in public, people will yell "Lock him up" and "traitor" and "grab him by the pu$$y" and "Where is your boyfriend Putin" and "you are Kim Jung Un's b!tch" and so on.

Once he's not president his entire world will go up in flames. Then we will see major depression from Trumpstain.
The game of the left is to destroy any powerful republican just like what is going on against Trump, and for any republican to just sit back thinking that letting Trump fall upon his sword is somehow a good thing, just shows how weak the republicans truly are, and it only increases the power and influence of those of you who are on the left.

The wavering of the republicans has played right into your hands. Good job leftist. All I can say really.
The goal is to save the country from racists and looters.

I don't think Trump has the self awareness needed to get depressed. You could call him a retard and he'd be like, "So... you're saying I'm awesome, right?"

Off topic maybe, but it's sad when we see TV outside of cable or satellite being the most viewed TV by the majority of citizens who get a steady diet of liberalism on those networks that are occupying those free channels.

It breeds hate, and prays on the weak-minded who after day in and day out of the bullcrap, they sadly may be falling to the propaganda. Yes, it is a campaign of hate being conducted against Trump or against any conservatives all in favor of others, and it should be monitored, made to be fair, and stopped if blatant violations are present upon these platforms (i.e. fake news).

The left is trying to censor all conservative views by claiming it's hate speech. Facebook, google and others are trying to silence the right. If you don't subscribe to what MSNBC or CNN are trying to feed you, you are the one labeled a radical and attacked.
It's the agenda, you know the one rejected strongly by American's that put Trump in power to begin with.

You do know that it would have been any of the republicans (who ran against Trump), that would have taken power in that election over the Demon-crats in 2016, and yet to the Demon-crats joy, it is that they were estatic that Trump won because they figured him to be the easier to destroy when they started right out the gate attempting to do so, and then their next move was to take the republicans down with him.

Well so far they have been proven wrong in their thinking, and Trump has driven them slam crazy ever since. LOL.

The quest of the Demon-crat's is not just to take Trump out, but to take down conservative Christian America with him.

They have to, because their leader cannot succeed if Christian conservatism remains a vital part of society in which they are attempting to fundementally transform for that leader.

The lies and destruction they (on the left), have now told or have caused in this nation should be unforgivable.

How they actually made gains in the election recently just shows how crazy and messed up the people have become in this country.

The Government under Trump should counter in every way possible in order to slow the movement down and/or to win back the hearts and minds of those who are lost if at all possible.

Maybe even counter by using their own playbook against them. They have opened the treasury up to feed their movement for decades now, and if money is the answer, then dangle it in front of the faces of those on the fence in order to win back their loyalties. A strong economy is the answer, and Trump knows this, and he has been giving the nation this, but the free that the left has promoted and promised for decades is a tough one to overcome.

Closing down the free stuff now or at this point, only plays straight into the Demon-crats hands. It's time to fight fire with fire.

Study the game, and start winning again.
Most people who receive welfare are white wing Republicans. Everyone knows that.
And that’s unlikely to change with the Republicans hatred of education.
And this idea that Republicans are Christians takes on a weirdly different meaning. There are the traditional Christians who believed in helping the poor and health care.
But today republican Christians believe in helping needy billionaires and corporations. They don’t believe in fair trade or freedom of speech. They don’t believe in education. They squat on children and the poor. And they hate gays and people of other races.
Fortunately the numbers of those people are shrinking. Just not fast enough.

Hahahaha. Post a link to proof of voter fraud or set your fat thighs down and shut up
Election laws and rules were broken all over the nation for the dems to get the house back....polls were left open....provisional ballots were included in the total count without verification...the truth is ass.....no one needs a link to know the dems cheated....now the challenge remains to put a stop to their shenanigans...Voter ID and the adherence to rules are already being called for all over the nation....
Meanwhile you think keeping voting machines locked up, purging voter roles with disproportionate Democrat voters, & a candidate controlling his own election is fair.

Off topic maybe, but it's sad when we see TV outside of cable or satellite being the most viewed TV by the majority of citizens who get a steady diet of liberalism on those networks that are occupying those free channels.

It breeds hate, and prays on the weak-minded who after day in and day out of the bullcrap, they sadly may be falling to the propaganda. Yes, it is a campaign of hate being conducted against Trump or against any conservatives all in favor of others, and it should be monitored, made to be fair, and stopped if blatant violations are present upon these platforms (i.e. fake news).

The left is trying to censor all conservative views by claiming it's hate speech. Facebook, google and others are trying to silence the right. If you don't subscribe to what MSNBC or CNN are trying to feed you, you are the one labeled a radical and attacked.

So, all the right does is produce haste, violence & false posts. Thanks for confirming that.

If Republicans actually gave a shit about America, they would be wielding that sword.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
I wish it on the vile slime

Meanwhile you think keeping voting machines locked up, purging voter roles with disproportionate Democrat voters, & a candidate controlling his own election is fair.
So I guess what you are saying is democrat voters are too stupid to follow simple rules and be on time....if that's the case then I really don't care whether they vote or not....get to the polls and have ID where required and be there before they close....its really not that hard....They can get to the mall on time on black Friday with there credit card and ID in hand...stop treating us like we are stupid...we know what you dems are doing....and its about to stop....

Trump fills his world with caricatures of evil that he can attack without remorse, seeing himself as the victim rather than the victimizer.

1)evading accountability for a role he cant recognize 2) unburdened by any threats to his idealized self-image that a sense of responsibility brings...Trump's feelings of infallibility flourish, unchallenged by reality in his fantasy world

the adult who is mired in the infant's primitive patterns of division will reduce reality to an epic contest between good and evil, winners and losers.

"looking back, i realize now that i got my sense of showmanship from my mother. she always had a flair for the dramatic and grand" - President Trump, who once compared Trump Tower to Versailles

In Donald's case, he clearly identified with each of his parent's most threatening qualities: his mother's grandeur and his father's tyrannical demands.

in the book, "Think Big", Trump acknowledges that his relationship with his father left him with a bad mental health, saying that he regards himself as "screwed up".

"that's why i'm so screwed up, because my father pushed me so hard" - Trump

He has never shown any feelings, other than consistently acting like a dick.

Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

FUCK TRUMP

his ego won't let him suffer from anything.

Wonder how much hate Trump is gonna get from all those GM workers who are going to lose their jobs?

You guys tired of all this "winning" yet?

Trump is NOT just stupid...

This is a President who is such a deeply disturbed narcissist that he can't accept facts which don't make him look good...

Trump is NOT just stupid...

This is a President who is such a deeply disturbed narcissist that he can't accept facts which don't make him look good...

Yeah. He can't even accept the things that make him look neither great nor bad, things that are just "normal". Everything he does or has, has to be the best, the greatest, or most wonderful thing of all time. He says that about things he likes, but never tells us WHY they are going to be so good.

Guess it's more of that "truthful hyperbole" that Trump is so fond of.

By the way, Trumpkins.................."truthful" and "hyperbole" are 2 words that don't belong in the same sentence. Here's the definitions to help you out.

truthful
[trooth-fuhl]
See more synonyms for truthful on Thesaurus.com
adjective
  1. telling the truth, especially habitually: a truthful person.
  2. conforming to truth: a truthful statement.
  3. corresponding with reality: a truthful portrait.

hyperbole
[hahy-pur-buh-lee]
See more synonyms for hyperbole on Thesaurus.com
noun Rhetoric.
  1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
  2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Forum List

Back