Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

Like most people who are controlled by their insanity, they will pursue Trump and everyone that knows him. The business of the country will be set aside. Demonrats will be capable of nothing. Then they will be punished.

Never too early for this, Tipsy.

It's no laughing matter...

1boukx.jpg

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

161.jpg
Donald Trump, Who Saw “Very Fine People on Both Sides” at Charlottesville

One side being Nazi's.
Trying to spread that FAKE NEWS still ??
Fake news?
It's on tape?
What are you? An idiot?
You wish I was, but you're twisting of things makes it Fake News, and anyone else twisting these things make it Fake News.

Just like the idiocy where the left tried to exploit Trump's words when he was being facetious when saying "hey Russia, if find Hillary's 30 thousand email's, send them our way please".
Even if he insults Jesus you'll defend him.

You wish I was, but you're twisting of things makes it Fake News, and anyone else twisting these things make it Fake News.

Just like the idiocy where the left tried to exploit Trump's words when he was being facetious when saying "hey Russia, if find Hillary's 30 thousand email's, send them our way please".
Who is Jesus?

Fake news?
It's on tape?
What are you? An idiot?

Who is Jesus?

The guy who mows my lawn.

Trying to spread that FAKE NEWS still ??
Fake news?
It's on tape?
What are you? An idiot?

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is gay?

Fake news?
It's on tape?
What are you? An idiot?

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is gay?

He did spend a lot of time hanging out with the boys. Foot washing and such. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is gay?

He did spend a lot of time hanging out with the boys. Foot washing and such. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
No there isn't. Believe in The Baby Jesus Trump …

I think I will have another post Thanksgiving toddy. Excuse me.

The man...president Trump is working his butt off...not for the political nor the judicial class....and he is not working for the upper class news reporters and overpaid opinion writers and super rich athletes and Hollywood actors...he is working for the middle class....and that is why they will never be able to beat him...you can stir it up libs and you can shout down and cause people to remove their MAGA signs but you will never beat them behind the curtain at the ballot box.....
Their hope isn't having to beat him at the ballot box, because they fear him greatly, but instead their hopes is that somehow they can remove him by legal reasons along with Pence and everyone else they figure was guilty by association. The coup continues, and it won't stop until Trump himself stops it in it's tracks. It's up to him, because he is the one for whom they are using to bring the conservatives down with.

Fight them Trump, unless you've hidden yourself among a party (your deeds), that will become poison unto them.

Anyhow, what the Demon-crats will have to do, is they will have to actually become the Nazi's in order to get what they want, because the working class of this nation don't want what the Demon-crats want, so it will be interesting to see how they will do against those who hate them just as bad if not worse than they hate Trump.

Last edited:
A real leader doesn't make "friends".

Come on, think it through.

The Military is a professional place. Not a place to trade "feelings".
What you are talking about is some weird fantasy.
A true military leader knows everyone but maintains a distance as "friend" to avoid the appearance of "favoritism". That's like Military leadership 101.

I find it so hard to believe you were ever in the military.

That is horseshit, not Military leadership 101.

You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. When were you in and for how long?

Drinking together did not make us "friends", we were not going to the officers houses for cookouts on the weekends. But grown adults can have a few drinks at together and the next morning still be professionals.

We did all sorts of things "together". One of our officers was a swimmer in college and we (the enlisted folks) challenged him to a race at the base pool in Iwakuni, he did 200 yards and 4 of us did 50 each with the loser(s) buying the first round that night...it was not even close, he beat us by almost 30 yards.

Did you ever deploy when you were in, if you ever served?

Strategy laughing uhh ok.... Meanwhile you get your paycheck and begin to cry. LOL

The best leaders interact with those under them. Best CO I ever had in the Corps was always out walking around the hanger when he was not flying, knew everyone by name and all about them and their families. Plus in our Cruise Book from my last WestPac there is a picture of him sitting in his F18 holding a Budweiser!

Why the hell would I cry? That pay check puts me in the top 10% according to the government. I am well paid for what I do.
Fraternizing is against the rules or protocol in the military, but who knows anymore.

Government pay is different from private sector pay. Different rules and a different game altogether.

This was in the 1990s, not now. It is not fraternizing to get to know your troops and talk to them. Hell, while on the WestPac the officers and the enlisted very often drank together even. But then again this was the Wing and pilots tended not to be dicks for no reason to the people fixing their planes.

My current boss, though I only seen him a couple times a week, is not much different. He talks with people, laughs with people and even talks a bit of trash during college football season.

I am not sure who you have worked for, but it sounds like there was not a real leader among them.
A real leader doesn't make "friends".

Come on, think it through.

The Military is a professional place. Not a place to trade "feelings".
What you are talking about is some weird fantasy.
A true military leader knows everyone but maintains a distance as "friend" to avoid the appearance of "favoritism". That's like Military leadership 101.

I find it so hard to believe you were ever in the military.
He might have been at the round table discussing Colonel Curtz demise in apocalypse now. LOL.

Na, Nam was a bit before my time. I hit the end of my 30 years of obligation in about 7 months.

Perhaps you have seen this before, but I doubt it.

time in service.JPG

He's a real estate developer. They are used to constant obstacles, and criticism. I doubt he would have been so successful if he let some people bother him. Also, remember, a lot of people like, and support him.
Evidently he is not used to the rain. It is evidently an one obsticle he can not over come.

"...he is working for the middle class...." Jesus you can't be serious dude? Check your playbill. POTUS is eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My small business along with thousands of others that were failing under the long 8 years of Obama are now doing great....as if someone flipped a switch and turned the economy back on....Obama never wanted a thriving economy...he told us it was gone forever and now he wants credit for Trump's economy....stop being a CNN sucker....

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

He knew what he was getting so he put on his big boy pants. Besides, he thrives on this shit.
I didn't know they made big baby plastic pants in Trumps size.

Trump is an ignorant crybaby who lies to you every day & you love it.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

He knew what he was getting so he put on his big boy pants. Besides, he thrives on this shit.

He's never owned a pair of big boy pants. He's still in fucking diapers.
Don't believe me?
Watch his interview with Chris Wallace on Fox. Whine, whine, whine.
Watch his telephone call instead of visiting the troops overseas and listen to him whine to them.
He's a fucking disgrace to this country.

He's never owned a pair of big boy pants. He's still in fucking diapers.
Don't believe me?
Watch his interview with Chris Wallace on Fox. Whine, whine, whine.
Watch his telephone call instead of visiting the troops overseas and listen to him whine to them.
He's a fucking disgrace to this country.
Well his call to the troops was warmly received....the troops loved what he had to say....so go get you a box of diapers...okay jughead?....

"...he is working for the middle class...." Jesus you can't be serious dude? Check your playbill. POTUS is eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My small business along with thousands of others that were failing under the long 8 years of Obama are now doing great....as if someone flipped a switch and turned the economy back on....Obama never wanted a thriving economy...he told us it was gone forever and now he wants credit for Trump's economy....stop being a CNN sucker....
"Obama never wanted a thriving economy..." That is just BS and you know it. Who the fuck wants that?

He sure causes left loon depression :)

hqdefault.jpg

He sure caused the House to go blue, too.

Put this in your crack pipe and smoke it:

Democrats won House midterms by largest margin since Watergate scandal, report says

WASHINGTON - Democrats led Republicans in House races by a whopping 8.6 million votes in this year's midterms. NBC News reports that number is the largest margin that Democrats have defeated Republicans in a midterm House election since 1974.

"""""

"Obama never wanted a thriving economy..." That is just BS and you know it.
8 years of doing nothing to help the economy grow...what do you call it?...incompetence?...its either that or he didn't want to....dems love needy people...needy people need them and they will vote for them...its a sick affair indeed....

Forum List

Back