Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

I really don't think that Narcissists get depressed. Trump ran for this office, he should have known from what past Presidents had gone through, that he would be no different. Only a Narcissist would believe differently. That he would be loved by everyone, and of course his picture would be put up in every household. President's, and President are always put under close scrutiny & there will always be criticism.

A good article for you to actually read.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
How about you name a President who has had the non-stop attacks from the opposition party and the Media that President Trump has had since his FIRST DAY in office. I'm guessing you will have no response.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

Don't feel bad for Donaldus Magnus.

He ain't depressed at all, in fact he's having a great time in spite of all the hate being thrown at him.

And that infuriates the haters more than anything.

The haters thought he could be driven out of office within weeks, and its been 2 years and he still moving forward.

I feel bad for him

I really don't think that Narcissists get depressed. Trump ran for this office, he should have known from what past Presidents had gone through, that he would be no different. Only a Narcissist would believe differently. That he would be loved by everyone, and of course his picture would be put up in every household. President's, and President are always put under close scrutiny & there will always be criticism.

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
How about you name a President who has had the non-stop attacks from the opposition party and the Media that President Trump has had since his FIRST DAY in office. I'm guessing you will have no response.

Oh yeah I do. Barack Obama. Trump brings it on himself, via his mouth and his tweets. He's running his own White House T.V. Reality show. He is a National Disgrace as President. He is an embarrassment to this country, and soon to go down in a ball of flames over this Russian investigation.

image038-4.jpg

For the Russian collusion click these 2 links to redirect to other posts on this board. You'll actually learn something.
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

2 separate links to 2 different posts.

Today's news:
Roger Stone associate says he is in plea negotiations with Mueller's office - CNNPolitics

You ever seen your boss laugh ?

Only the good ones that gave a shit about those under them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Strategy laughing uhh ok.... Meanwhile you get your paycheck and begin to cry. LOL

The best leaders interact with those under them. Best CO I ever had in the Corps was always out walking around the hanger when he was not flying, knew everyone by name and all about them and their families. Plus in our Cruise Book from my last WestPac there is a picture of him sitting in his F18 holding a Budweiser!

Why the hell would I cry? That pay check puts me in the top 10% according to the government. I am well paid for what I do.
Fraternizing is against the rules or protocol in the military, but who knows anymore.

Government pay is different from private sector pay. Different rules and a different game altogether.

This was in the 1990s, not now. It is not fraternizing to get to know your troops and talk to them. Hell, while on the WestPac the officers and the enlisted very often drank together even. But then again this was the Wing and pilots tended not to be dicks for no reason to the people fixing their planes.

My current boss, though I only seen him a couple times a week, is not much different. He talks with people, laughs with people and even talks a bit of trash during college football season.

I am not sure who you have worked for, but it sounds like there was not a real leader among them.
A real leader doesn't make "friends".

Come on, think it through.

The Military is a professional place. Not a place to trade "feelings".
What you are talking about is some weird fantasy.
A true military leader knows everyone but maintains a distance as "friend" to avoid the appearance of "favoritism". That's like Military leadership 101.

I find it so hard to believe you were ever in the military.

Oh yeah I do. Barack Obama. Trump brings it on himself, via his mouth and his tweets. He's running his own White House T.V. Reality show. He is a National Disgrace as President. He is an embarrassment to this country, and soon to go down in a ball of flames over this Russian investigation.

Twitter is the way our President communicates with the people.

I can understand people complaining about the President's manner of speaking or his tone, but I don't understand why they complain about Mr. Trump using modern technology to talk to the people. Why do some people demand a silent president? Silent Cal Coolidge was fine, but Trump is different and we should embrace

Only the good ones that gave a shit about those under them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Strategy laughing uhh ok.... Meanwhile you get your paycheck and begin to cry. LOL

The best leaders interact with those under them. Best CO I ever had in the Corps was always out walking around the hanger when he was not flying, knew everyone by name and all about them and their families. Plus in our Cruise Book from my last WestPac there is a picture of him sitting in his F18 holding a Budweiser!

Why the hell would I cry? That pay check puts me in the top 10% according to the government. I am well paid for what I do.
Fraternizing is against the rules or protocol in the military, but who knows anymore.

Government pay is different from private sector pay. Different rules and a different game altogether.

This was in the 1990s, not now. It is not fraternizing to get to know your troops and talk to them. Hell, while on the WestPac the officers and the enlisted very often drank together even. But then again this was the Wing and pilots tended not to be dicks for no reason to the people fixing their planes.

My current boss, though I only seen him a couple times a week, is not much different. He talks with people, laughs with people and even talks a bit of trash during college football season.

I am not sure who you have worked for, but it sounds like there was not a real leader among them.
A real leader doesn't make "friends".

Come on, think it through.

The Military is a professional place. Not a place to trade "feelings".
What you are talking about is some weird fantasy.
A true military leader knows everyone but maintains a distance as "friend" to avoid the appearance of "favoritism". That's like Military leadership 101.

I find it so hard to believe you were ever in the military.
He might have been at the round table discussing Colonel Curtz demise in apocalypse now. LOL.

I can understand people complaining about the President's manner of speaking or his tone, but I don't understand why they complain about Mr. Trump using modern technology to talk to the people. Why do some people demand a silent president? Silent Cal Coolidge was fine, but Trump is different and we should embrace
If it were a Demon-crat in office, it would be the greatest thing they have ever witnessed. Ohhh he would be so cool and hip like their idol Obama was. LOL... Such hypocrisy.

Trump brings the hate onto himself by what he says in his Tweets. You Trump tards are getting very irritating--you might want to go back to this link and spend more than 2 seconds on this post I know it's difficult for many to admit they made a Colossal mistake, but you did, & it's coming down on your heads very quickly.

If house Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what House Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are sworn in as majority leaders on January 20, 2019.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe Trump would feel depression.

He's too self centered and self indulgent, I find it hard to believe there is room for any other deep feelings.
I think the rest of his feelings are binary. Either I like you or I don't.

Until he is carried away in a straight jacket or walks away in an orange jumpsuit, I think he will believe he can get himself out of anything.

Trump brings on hate onto himself by what he says in the Tweets. You Trump tards are getting very irritating--you mind want to go back to this link and spend more than 2 seconds on it. I know it's difficult for many to admit they made a collosal mistake, but you did, & it's coming down on your heads very quickly.

If house Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what House Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are sworn in as majority leaders on January 20, 2019.
Dream on, because what you just can't realize is that the demon-crats are way worse than Trump. When will you ever get that through your thick skull ???

I feel bad for him

image038-4.jpg

For the Russian collusion click these 2 links to redirect to other posts on this board. You'll actually learn something.

Today's news:
Roger Stone associate says he is in plea negotiations with Mueller's office - CNNPolitics
Obama? BWAHAHHAHA. Obama had chapped butt cheeks because of everyone constantly kissing his ass. Give me a break.

If it were a Demon-crat in office, it would be the greatest thing they have ever witnessed. Ohhh he would be so cool and hip like their idol Obama was. LOL... Such hypocrisy.

Obama was never a Traitor to this country, Trump is. Spend more than 2 seconds on this post by redirecting and following the links on this post for proof of that.

186273_600.jpg

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

I feel bad for him
No.

He suffers from depression when and only when he discovers he is not a totalitarian emperor. His current bout is due to the fact that he is all but powerless oover the oncoming legal train.
5c6.jpg

I feel bad for him

image038-4.jpg

Today's news:
Obama? BWAHAHHAHA. Obama had chapped butt cheeks because of everyone constantly kissing his ass. Give me a break.
Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

Trump is having a ball driving liberals crazy. I know how he feels becsuse I get the same giggles when I jerk the chains of our resident black racists.

Obama was never a Traitor to this country, Trump is. Spend more than 2 seconds on this post by redirecting and following the links on this post for proof of that.

186273_600.jpg

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president
We've been waiting two years already, and nothing as of yet ? You like spending taxpayer money without results do ya ??

Well the taxpayers who are seeing results on their 401 k's, and results on the job market expanding like crazy under this President just might get a little aggravated about your hatred of the president eventually, and your constant undermining of the president who is delivering great results on the economy.

Now if he fails, his supporters will be the first to let him know about it, because they believed in him. Won't be the first time a president failed his constituents, and it won't be the last, but know this, it won't help the left to become any less popular than they already are upon dwelling near the bottom of the barrel. Trump won't bring back the left from their huge fail no matter how bad he messes up.

Trump is having a ball driving liberals crazy. I know how he feels becsuse I get the same giggles when I jerk the chains of our resident black racists.

Unfortunately for you it will be Democrats that get the last LAUGH. Come January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority house leaders, there will be open public hearings & testimony.

The house Republican rodeo clowns who have spent the last 2 years of manufacturing conspiracy's around Mueller's investigations are gone. No more closed door hearings, and continual obstruction. Not even Sean Hannity is going to be able to protect Trump.

It's coming. 2 separate links over Russian collusion. Just click to redirect.

The man...president Trump is working his butt off...not for the political nor the judicial class....and he is not working for the upper class news reporters and overpaid opinion writers and super rich athletes and Hollywood actors...he is working for the middle class....and that is why they will never be able to beat him...you can stir it up libs and you can shout down and cause people to remove their MAGA signs but you will never beat them behind the curtain at the ballot box.....

Like most people who are controlled by their insanity, they will pursue Trump and everyone that knows him. The business of the country will be set aside. Demonrats will be capable of nothing. Then they will be punished.

The man...president Trump is working his butt off...not for the political nor the judicial class....and he is not working for the upper class news reporters and overpaid opinion writers and super rich athletes and Hollywood actors...he is working for the middle class....and that is why they will never be able to beat him...you can stir it up libs and you can shout down and cause people to remove their MAGA signs but you will never beat them behind the curtain at the ballot box.....
"...he is working for the middle class...." Jesus you can't be serious dude? Check your playbill. POTUS is eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Forum List

Back