Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say about people like Trump...............

"He's an egomaniac with an inferiority complex".

One trait that all truly confident people share is they never feel the need to brag about themselves.

An old wives' tale. I have found that the most confident people love to talk about themselves.

Another trait is that they ignore the naysayers and empty-headed critics and press on with their agenda despite all the odds.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

Side note----

I wish like heck we could BAN the word "bullying" for 2019. Just ban it outright. I'm so DEAD SICK of that word. Everyone but everyone is bullied. Don't like what someone said? Bullied. Boss gave you a project you don't want to do? Bullied. Someone looked at you wrong? Bullied.

I say this and I'm a teacher. I know bullying is for real and has dire and awful consequences. But for the love of Pete, not everything that happens to you in life is bullying. And it really gripes me when adults use that word so freely.

//vent off, thanks all

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.
The "crazies?" You mean people who want to control the borders?

An old wives' tale. I have found that the most confident people love to talk about themselves.

Then they are not really confident and are just trying to compensate for their low self esteem.

It is like people that have to tell you how smart they are or how high their IQ is. Truly smart people do not need to do this as it is obvious.

Then they are not really confident and are just trying to compensate for their low self esteem.

Again, an old wives' tale. Their success billboards their confidence. Some call it ego. Shrug.

It is like people that have to tell you how smart they are or how high their IQ is. Truly smart people do not need to do this as it is obvious.

Sorry, but success is as much due to marketing as it is to the work. If you don't talk about it, perhaps no one will know.

For example, Trump merely announces what Democrat media omit. Ego? In part. Marketing? Absolutely.

Again, an old wives' tale. Their success billboards their confidence. Some call it ego. Shrug.

You are wrong in multiple ways. First success and confidence do not necessarily correlate. Second, their success should speak for them, they should not need to tell you multiple times a day how great they are.

Look at say Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, two of the best to every play the game yet they do not spend every day telling you how great they are, they let their play do the talking.

If asked about it they might give an opinion of themselves, but that is it.

Same holds true of people like Bill Gates or Paul Allen.

Have any of these people felt the need to lie about the size of a crowd or about the boy scouts calling them and telling them they gave the best speech ever?

You are wrong in multiple ways. First success and confidence do not necessarily correlate. Second, their success should speak for them, they should not need to tell you multiple times a day how great they are.

Look at say Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, two of the best to every play the game yet they do not spend every day telling you how great they are, they let their play do the talking.

Now let's consider the overwhelming positive press and performance airtime they enjoy.

I feel bad for him

Side note----

I wish like heck we could BAN the word "bullying" for 2019. Just ban it outright. I'm so DEAD SICK of that word. Everyone but everyone is bullied. Don't like what someone said? Bullied. Boss gave you a project you don't want to do? Bullied. Someone looked at you wrong? Bullied.

I say this and I'm a teacher. I know bullying is for real and has dire and awful consequences. But for the love of Pete, not everything that happens to you in life is bullying. And it really gripes me when adults use that word so freely.

//vent off, thanks all
Don't forget the word racist....

People take a crap and wipe wrong they're racist.

People let a door shut behind them, they're racist.

People if they cry when they got whipped cream on their pumkin pie, then the server is a racist.

I'll be a racist now for saying the word racist.

:popcorn:

Now let's consider the overwhelming positive press and performance airtime they enjoy.
Yeah... The positive part especially.

Trump has been underfire by the true attention ho's ever since his election bid was announced years back. They were actually using him to draw attention to themselves... Think about that one for a minute or two.

We know who the real attention ho's are, and it ain't Trump more so than it is them that's for sure.

That is a somewhat valid point. Two things though...

First these sorts of behaviors are not new to Trump being in politics. This is the guy that spent close to a decade suing an author who had the audacity to estimate Trump’s wealth less than Trump thought it was...oh and Trump lost.

This is a guy that lived in a gilded penthouse.

As for the press, yes they are unfair to Trump sometimes, but much of it is self inflicted. He calls the troops and makes the entire call about him, not them. This is the sort of thing that needs to be called out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First these sorts of behaviors are not new to Trump being in politics. This is the guy that spent close to a decade suing an author who had the audacity to estimate Trump’s wealth less than Trump thought it was...oh and Trump lost.

As for the press, yes they are unfair to Trump sometimes, but much of it is self inflicted. He calls the troops and makes the entire call about him, not them. This is the sort of thing that needs to be called out.

ROFL! you seem to be forgetting your messiah, Obama. Every speech he gave was all about him, even when he was stumping for other politicians. You Trump-hating assholes are the world's worse hypocrites.

ROFL! you seem to be forgetting your messiah, Obama. Every speech he gave was all about him, even when he was stumping for other politicians. You Trump-hating assholes are the world's worse hypocrites.

Oh look, it so time for “what about Obama”.

You are like Ted Bundy pointing at Jeffery Dahmer and saying “well, at least I didn’t eat anyone”.

Yeah, Obama was a piece of shit and a narcissist...what the fuck does that have to do with Trump?

one of the most disturbing features of Trump is that he almost never laughs.
You ever seen your boss laugh ?

All the good officers I'd ever worked for had a decent sense of humor and were usually in a good mood and laughed around the enlisted once in a while. Especially when something funny and unusual happened.

The crappy officers that I'd worked for were assholes who never smiled, and were probably the worst leaders I'd seen.

I feel bad for him

Hell, no, he loves the attention his lies and distortions cause. He is the center of attention even if he acts like an idiot to get it. Speaking of which:

The blowhard continues to issue baseless threats. He went overboard with his Thanksgiving message to the troops. Unbelievable!

Trump threatened to close the U.S. border with Mexico for an undisclosed period of time if his administration determines that its southern ally has lost “control” on its side. "If we find that it's uncontrollable," Trump said, "we will close entry into the country for a period of time until we can get it under control. The whole border."

In a word, that is ridiculous. The statement is fodder for his losing coalition, the ever gullible Trump fan who will believe anything Trump says.

Trump was not through with his empty Thanksgiving threats. In fact, he was just getting started. Trump also said he has given the thousands of active-duty troops he sent to the border before the Nov. 6 midterm elections the “OK” to use lethal force against migrants “if they have to.”

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was adamant the military would remain within its legal limits.

The law prohibits the federal government from using the armed forces in a domestic police role, except in cases and under circumstances specifically authorized by the Constitution or Congress.

Next, Trump threatened a government shutdown if he did not get his way with the border wall. “Could there be a shutdown? There certainly could, and it will be about border security, of which the wall is a part,” Trump said.

Again! How many times has Trump threatened a government shutdown over the border wall Mexico was supposed to pay for ... or so he promised? Three, four, five times, I have lost count. It has yet to happened. Again, more propaganda for his diminishing gullible base.

Then he moved on to more trivial pursuits such as his war with the judicial branch of our government and his meaningless feud with Chief Justice John Roberts. For the umpteenth time he took exception to a recent court decision that did not go his way.

So it went with Trump's Thanksgiving message to the troops. Heartwarming, huh?

Forum List

Back