Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

Does Trump suffer from Depression. Let's see.

1. He's a Billionaire
  2. He's President
  3. He's married to a much younger, hot woman
  4. He's got good kids that are grounded
He has tremendous support of many Americans.

Yeah, he must be really depressed. LOL!

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

No.

Megalomaniacs don't usually react like normal people.

Megalomaniacs don't usually react like normal people.
Absolutely correct. They do not. One dose of praise wipes out a million condemnations. And, to a malignant narcissist, one condemnation is the same as a million. They freely and easily write off people as worthless, and do so with "the haters". To a man like Trump , people are objects whose value is determined by how they affect him personally. No need to fret over the condemnations of worthless people, which are conveniently defined as anyone who condemns him or anything he does.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?"

Answer the OP please.

Oh so sorry. I don’t think he suffers from depression. Happy?

So if POTUS does not suffer from depression, what does POTUs suffer from?

Being tired occasionally......from all that WINNING! Boom [emoji95]!

How did all that WINNING work out in the midterms?

DskOVkQWwAA1cGa.jpg

Much better than it did for Obozo. Blue puddle.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

Obviously not as hated as Hillary. You guys sound like idiots. Do you think Hillary, Maxie, or Nancy are motherly figures? They are incompetent, shady, snarky loons. You really don’t think they care about anything or anybody but themselves?

Trump chose his job. And he is choosing to try and be re-elected at it.

If he is depressed - why is he running again?

And even if he is depressed - he has no one to blame but himself - no one put a gun to his head to run for POTUS.

So tough.

Besides, now he gets to work side-by-side, every day, with the woman he loves and lusts for more than any other...

...his daughter Ivanka (the sicko).

Hate crimes against the Jews skyrocketed under his watch.

Interesting that this increase in antisemitic incidents occur mostly on college campuses, not exactly bastions of Trump supporters.

Anti-Semitic Incidents on Campus Up 89% | Inside Higher Ed
That proves one thing...anti semitism exploded under trump.
But hey there are fine people among nazid like trump said.

Don't let your partisan-ism define you.
Idoesn't...I feel for you...you are on the wrong side of the fence.

His son in law is Jewish. His daughter converted,and his grandchildren are Jews. He supports Israel more than any other president we have had. Obozo hated Israel. Anything that exploded has nothing to do with him. That’s just your promoting propaganda. That only works on dims.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

Your misquoting him. He said both sides have some fine people, which was stupid. He was obviously trying to remain neutral, and should have denounced them harshly. No argument there. But to say he promotes racism or Nazis is false.

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Thanks doctor Ruth.

I can’t imagine why anyone would want that job.

It sounds like it’s a giant pain in the ass and it doesn’t pay that well.

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say about people like Trump...............

"He's an egomaniac with an inferiority complex".

I feel bad for him

I would wear the hate of left as a badge of honor. Sure it gets irritating but as long as the left wing loons (not genuine liberals) are in a snit, fine by me.

You know, I don't really think that people who don't like Trump has any effect on his mindset.

Why? He's too self absorbed to notice.

Feel bad for him?

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

Your misquoting him. He said both sides have some fine people, which was stupid. He was obviously trying to remain neutral, and should have denounced them harshly. No argument there. But to say he promotes racism or Nazis is false.

The Left makes politics about race because they are racist

Forum List

Back