Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

Your misquoting him. He said both sides have some fine people, which was stupid. He was obviously trying to remain neutral, and should have denounced them harshly. No argument there. But to say he promotes racism or Nazis is false.

The Left makes politics about race because they are racist

I think they are conservative hypocrites. Isn’t being liberal supposed to mean that you just go with the flow, and accept different opinions? Not be critical of everything that doesn’t work for you. Obviously not.

No,
Like any great scam artist he understands that with constantly screwing people over, scamming and lying your ass off people are going to hate your guts.

Oops,
I must have pissed off the people in charge of this site. You can either quote me or moderate me. Like is not an option. Kinda like uncle Don.

And, while I don't think that Trump is currently depressed, I do know that he's scared of comedians. He says that this year, he might go to the WH Correspondent's dinner because there aren't going to be any.

This year, he's gonna have a presidential historian and author give a talk. No comedians allowed.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/with-no-comedian-trump-might-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

President Trump said he might attend the upcoming White House Correspondents’ Dinner because the organization has decided to host a historian — not a comedian.

“So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian,” Trump tweeted from his Mar-a-Lago resort Tuesday night.

“Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?”

Wolf was criticized last year for making jokes about Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ appearance and makeup choice. She also compared Ivanka Trump to an “empty box of tampons”

On Monday, the White House Correspondents’ Association announced that the headliner for April 2019 event will be historian Ron Chernow. It would be the first time in more than three decades that a comedian will not perform at the annual gala.

Wolf has been unapologetic about her appearance and blasted the decision not to have a performer in 2019.

“The @whca are cowards. The media is complicit. And I couldn’t be prouder,” Wolf tweeted on Monday.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Don't feel bad, because it's what CEO's of major corporations are used too. Someone has to run the show, be the hated boss, set things right, be fair, loyal and as long as a person knows that they are right in what they are doing, then it's just another day at the office. Not for the faint of heart, so if can't run with the big dogs, then it best to go back under the porch.

:D

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Trump has only himself to blame.

Trump is a victim of his own ignorance, incompetence, stupidity, and hate.

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say about people like Trump...............

"He's an egomaniac with an inferiority complex".

One trait that all truly confident people share is they never feel the need to brag about themselves.

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say about people like Trump...............

"He's an egomaniac with an inferiority complex".

One trait that all truly confident people share is they never feel the need to brag about themselves.

That is because they have enough confidence in their skills to let their work speak for itself, and the know it will get noticed if it's good enough.

My last sea tour, I was on an MSC vessel, which is ran by civilians, but it has a small Navy contingent on it to communicate with Navy vessels. Now, I'm basically a lazy person, and because I only like to do things once, I make sure it's completed in a correct manner. And, because I also had a pretty good organization system and computer programs for the personnel office, my pay error rate for the command was at 2.5 percent. Anything under 5 percent is considered outstanding by BUPERS, and I was at half that. We pulled back into homeport after a cruise, and one day, I was called to the quarterdeck because I had a visitor. Turns out it was another admin type from another MSC ship who had been told to check in with me and get a copy of all my programs and systems for them to use on their personnel. MSC had seen my record, and decided that they needed to have all the other admin types check in with me to get copies of my stuff because my error rate was damn near zero. If I was in Norfolk, and an MSC Personnelman checked in to them, they were required to see me.

Never had to say a word. Good work will always get noticed.

Does Trump suffer from Depression. Let's see.

1. He's a Billionaire
  2. He's President
  3. He's married to a much younger, hot woman
  4. He's got good kids that are grounded
He has tremendous support of many Americans.

Yeah, he must be really depressed. LOL!
Money and hot women isn't the cure for depression. There are loads of rich celebrities who suicide despite having millions of fans and hot women and money.
None of these celebrities had anywhere close to as many haters as Trump.
I don't know though, Trump seems to have thick skin and has been dealing with hate for decades so it could be easy for him

Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

The fact that you must perpetuate a lie to preserve your hatred ... well, that does remind me of someone else.
Both sides of you like the exact wording.
We remember how he was hesitant to condemn them and strongly till he felt the heat from everyone. Go ahead and spin it.

I feel bad for him
Lol oh my god.

My answer is yes. Why? Because he is an insecure, petty, narcissistic, and moronic twat who never learned on how to be an adult.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

Obviously not as hated as Hillary. You guys sound like idiots. Do you think Hillary, Maxie, or Nancy are motherly figures? They are incompetent, shady, snarky loons. You really don’t think they care about anything or anybody but themselves?

I dont care about any , wrong address.
My point is, Trump is the dumbest and most hated of them all here and overseas.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Obviously not as hated as Hillary. You guys sound like idiots. Do you think Hillary, Maxie, or Nancy are motherly figures? They are incompetent, shady, snarky loons. You really don’t think they care about anything or anybody but themselves?

I dont care about any , wrong address.
My point is, Trump is the dumbest and most hated of them all here and overseas.

IYO

I feel bad for him

Hmmm...lets add it up.
Billionaire...Check
Most powerful man in the world....Check
Banging a hot piece of ass...Check
Making LefTards piss themselves daily...Check
Sounds like a horrible life...huh?
Look, this dude is driven by hate...He hopes to be hated by illegals, barely legals and ALL filthy, lowlife pieces of shits....the hate from the filth tells him he’s doing a kickass job.
Nobody truly legitimate hates him...NOBODY.

I feel bad for him

Hmmm...lets add it up.
Billionaire...Check
Most powerful man in the world....Check
Banging a hot piece of ass...Check
Making LefTards piss themselves daily...Check
Sounds like a horrible life...huh?
Look, this dude is driven by hate...He hopes to be hated by illegals, barely legals and ALL filthy, lowlife pieces of shits....the hate from the filth tells him he’s doing a kickass job.
Nobody truly legitimate hates him...NOBODY.
Reality:Trump is a whiny bitch afraid to hold press conferences or go visit the troops.

Goat screaming is nothing to be depressed about. It's just loud and annoying. Eventually, they stop.

I feel bad for him

The guy yesterday rang up troops on the front lines while live on TV.

He degenerated into him bitching about courts, discussing troop movements & undermines the CIA...

Then in an interview afterwards he tried to get say US Soldiers could shoot people on US soil (He didn't say check ID and make sure they are no US Citizens.)

I bet some people will say some nasty comments about him now..

But that is what wrong with America, not enough golf course open on Thanksgiving...

Forum List

Back