Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

what does POTUs suffer from?

From what does he suffer?

Winning!

competition-647_080216022441.jpg

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?"

Answer the OP please.

Oh so sorry. I don’t think he suffers from depression. Happy?

So if POTUS does not suffer from depression, what does POTUs suffer from?

Being tired occasionally......from all that WINNING! Boom [emoji95]!

Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

At least he’s not a weak pussy, like leaders of dims. What a bunch of mentally unstable asshats. They do everything for themselves and feed you dolts [emoji90]. Your too stupid to realize they don’t care about the economy, and give everything away for kickbacks. Enjoy Nancy, Maxie and the rest of your angry losers.

"Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?"

Answer the OP please.

Oh so sorry. I don’t think he suffers from depression. Happy?

So if POTUS does not suffer from depression, what does POTUs suffer from?

Being tired occasionally......from all that WINNING! Boom [emoji95]!

How did all that WINNING work out in the midterms?

DskOVkQWwAA1cGa.jpg

Naw, like water off a duck's back, he just thinks it's funny. ... :cool:
I agree. Trump thinks Americans dying is funny.

I can't believe how much your avatar matches your soul. It's uncanny.
That's Republican Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

I'm not into sexual assault. That makes me nothing like him.

GOP Government:

Dquog8IXcAAcrVW.jpg

You choose a picture of a man in an angry moment and chose it to represent who you are. Avatars are the windows to the soul.

Feel free to comment on my avatar, if you can figure out who it is.

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

Hate crimes against the Jews skyrocketed under his watch.

Interesting that this increase in antisemitic incidents occur mostly on college campuses, not exactly bastions of Trump supporters.

Anti-Semitic Incidents on Campus Up 89% | Inside Higher Ed
That proves one thing...anti semitism exploded under trump.
But hey there are fine people among nazid like trump said.

Don't let your partisan-ism define you.
Idoesn't...I feel for you...you are on the wrong side of the fence.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

Hitler was tough too...your cult leader is the most hated person on earth...you have be just like him to support him...an immoral soul.

161.jpg

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

161.jpg
Not everyone...just remember he said nazis have fine people in them.

The fact that you must perpetuate a lie to preserve your hatred ... well, that does remind me of someone else.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?

161.jpg

The Nazis used to propagate the same froth in their own version "Everyone I Don't Like is Stalin." Crazy, right? :113:

I feel bad for him

Trump suffers from very low self esteem which he hides behind his false bravado.

From his gilded penthouse to lying about crowd size, the boy scouts, and 100 other things that all are designed to make him look better.

Forum List

Back