Do you think Hitler would get all the girls if he was a 15 year old in this day and age?

Jul 4, 2016
And hadn't sorted out his career yet and was just waiting until he became an adult? Do you think girls would have liked him?

Or do you think he would be a total looser who got picked on. I don't think so. Do you think he would have many friends or do you think he wouldn't be a sensation. Do you think he would be popular in other words? Do you think his teachers would fancy him? Do you think he would get a good haircut? Do you think people would like him alot? Do you think he would follow our up to date education and do well and do good in life? Please state your reasons, why you think so and your political views. Thanks!

And hadn't sorted out his career yet and was just waiting until he became an adult? Do you think girls would have liked him?

Or do you think he would be a total looser who got picked on. I don't think so. Do you think he would have many friends or do you think he wouldn't be a sensation. Do you think he would be popular in other words? Do you think his teachers would fancy him? Do you think he would get a good haircut? Do you think people would like him alot? Do you think he would follow our up to date education and do well and do good in life? Please state your reasons, why you think so and your political views. Thanks!

Hitler may have been Donald Trump's real father. I hear investigators are looking into it...

Well he was a disturbed freakish artsy loser with an incredibly tiny dick. In other words.....the epitome of the modern liberal "male".

Anyone with a good line of BS does well in the US. So yeah except for that matter that Bucs pointed out of Hitler being basically a Eunuch.

Adolf had a totally fvcked up life growing up which is what turned him into a political psychopath.

Trump was a rich frat boy all his life so he has no excuse for being fvcked up.

Adolf had a totally fvcked up life growing up which is what turned him into a political psychopath.
Incorrect retard.

Hitler was a German patriot and nationalist who wanted to rid his country of the Juden who had infected it. ...... :cool:

He would try to be a rock star.

9446220_orig.jpg

Well he was a disturbed freakish artsy loser with an incredibly tiny dick. In other words.....the epitome of the modern liberal "male".
Oh he wouldn't be a the little pimpled faced boy that has premature ejaculations like you are?

What is this idiocy? Your meds run out?

What is this idiocy? Your meds run out?
my meds have run out and now i'm 100% convinced all the girls who walked past me down the street wants to fuck me and i must take action on it.

Forum List

Back