Do you think, President Assad must be "outed"?

Do you think, President Assad must be "outed"?

• Total voters
No...........but that is not because I think he's a nice guy.............

He will never be our friend, and is just another Dictator that will do horrible things to stay in power.........

But it would be better that he got back control of the region and stabilized this BS..........

After the fact..............still wouldn't trust the SOB farther than I could throw him.

He will never be our friend, and is just another Dictator that will do horrible things to stay in power.........

But it would be better that he got back control of the region and stabilized this BS..........

After the fact..............still wouldn't trust the SOB farther than I could throw him.
Assad is not a dictator.

Assad is not a dictator.
:bsflag:

Assad is not a dictator.
Consult the Syrian constitution.

Well I think the men who control him should be, from what I understand he came to office with attempts to make Syria more liberal and westernized and only because his brother died (from what I read his brother was not well liked) and he was left to fill his fathers place , but was never his desire. He closed the prison , and tried to make changes which started clashes with the head government men in office there and well no I do not think he is a bad person.

Tell us what you think or know. I only know from what I have read.

Assad is not a dictator.
And everybody loves him..................except for all the ones trying to kill him..............oops...............

Assad is not a dictator.
And everybody loves him..................except for all the ones trying to kill him..............oops...............
There is option two in the poll. Feel free to check it.

Well I think the men who control him should be, from what I understand he came to office with attempts to make Syria more liberal and westernized and only because his brother died (from what I read his brother was not well liked) and he was left to fill his fathers place , but was never his desire. He closed the prison , and tried to make changes which started clashes with the head government men in office there and well no I do not think he is a bad person.

Tell us what you think or know. I only know from what I have read.
Fact is, if Assad would not enjoy the support of the majority of the Syrians, would not be in office anymore.

Assad is not a dictator.
The choice in Syria's election: vote for Assad or else … | Diana Darke

Or what.......................I choose not to vote in your poll.......don't see an other option.................

Is that kinda of a Assad poll...........vote for me or else...........

I've already said I don't want him taken out.........let him rule that danged cursed blood soaked desert and stabilize the dumb asses wanting to live in the desert there.

The choice in Syria's election: vote for Assad or else … | Diana Darke

Or what.......................I choose not to vote in your poll.......don't see an other option.................

Is that kinda of a Assad poll...........vote for me or else...........

I've already said I don't want him taken out.........let him rule that danged cursed blood soaked desert and stabilize the dumb asses wanting to live in the desert there.
Propaganda shit!

Syrian presidential election, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beirut roads paralyzed by Syrian voters headed to polls

Assad is a SOB to me.................but I'd rather have that asshat in charge of the desert instead of ISIS..................

You've posted how bad assed the Syrian army is on many threads...........Tell them to retake the danged country already and end this shit.

Assad is a SOB to me.................but I'd rather have that asshat in charge of the desert instead of ISIS..................

You've posted how bad assed the Syrian army is on many threads...........Tell them to retake the danged country already and end this shit.
Tell your government and its allies to stop training and equipping terrorists.

the constitution of Syria is a GLORIOUS DOCUMENT OF FREEDOM----almost as much as it the glorious constitution
of Iran and the PACT OF OMAR.. ------I am not young----
over the years I have learned how TO KNOW DICTATOR----
****Dictator exists when the persons who left that land so
ruled are afraid to talk about the rulers of the land he left
-----(because he still has relatives there) ---like Haitians in
the USA were afraid to talk about Papa and baby doc---
DUVALIER and ----Syrians in the USA had been ---for 45
years----afraid to talk about Papa and Baby ---ASSAD

where are the training camps for anti assad forces------can you describe the fighter jets and nuclear subs and tanks that
the US has given them??

Assad has planes and tanks..............ISIS doesn't have an airforce and your side still can't take the region...........

Perhaps you deserve to get your asses kicked then.

FOOTBALL IS ON BYE.

where are the training camps for anti assad forces------can you describe the fighter jets and nuclear subs and tanks that
the US has given them??
The camps are located in SA, Jordan, Turkey and Israel. Who claimed that the terrorists get tanks, subs and jets?

Forum List

Back