Do you think the Democrats will be successful in preventing Trump from running?

This is like a slow burning fuse. I do not believe that removing Trump from the election will be a peaceful endeavor. If some people believe that removing Trump using law-fare and forcing his supporters to vote for Chris Christie, is a solution to removing the uncomfortableness of Trump....well "They got another thing coming".

It’s not communists against Trump. It’s the entire establishment i.e. both parties, big media, big government, military, deep state, Wall Street, etc.
They're the ones who backed him in 2016, fool, so wth are you talking about?

Take Trump out of the race...put up the senile puppet against someone else....hold the election.. clap your hands if your happy...Not going to happen folks.

I voted for Trump twice. Biden is just a cardboard cutout, he’s not even real, and a crook besides.
But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome. Whether they are legit or not is certainly questionable.
But they are nevertheless real.
We have other good candidates not carrying that baggage.
I get the persecution of Trump angle, and the defiance against those injustices.
But we can’t let the communists win. The stakes are too high.
Do you think it's Democrats who are trying to keep him from running?

You weren't asking me to begin with, meathead.
1696129176756.jpeg

But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome.

There really aren't.

Take the documents case as one example. The supreme court already ruled on it for clinton. They ruled that the president is the sole arbiter of what documents belong to him. And that this authority is so absolute, congress cannot question it.

The case has been ruled on for decades...it's done. It's known as the clinton sock drawer case if you want to look it up.

Every other case is just as flimsy if not more so.

They are trying him right now in the court of public opinion so YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HIM! That's their entire plan.

Will the filths plan work? That's up to you!

How can the GOP be “against” Trump but still nominate him? That makes no sense
Because the nominee is chosen by primary vote. The people nominate.

If RFK runs 3rd party he will split the democrats assuring a Trump victory unless the fraud exceeds even its own expectations. Even if the democrats assassinate him it won't help.

Because the nominee is chosen by primary vote. The people nominate.

If RFK runs 3rd party he will split the democrats assuring a Trump victory unless the fraud exceeds even its own expectations. Even if the democrats assassinate him it won't help.
Neither political party is legally bound to nominate anyone, regardless of who the people vote for in primaries.

It isn’t an election in the same sense that that the actual election is

Forum List

Back