Do you think the Democrats will be successful in preventing Trump from running?

Neither political party is legally bound to nominate anyone, regardless of who the people vote for in primaries.

It isn’t an election in the same sense that that the actual election is
Nevertheless, the party will accept the primary vote winner.

I would hope that Trump would NOT be the nominee. I don't like him.

Like you, I voted for him twice. I'll do it a third time if I have to.

Only reason....SCOTUS.
SCOTUS is an excellent reason, we can't allow Democrats to corrupt the SCOTUS like they have corrupted everything else. Out of control illegals pouring across the border is another reason.

There really aren't. Take the documents case as one example. The supreme court already ruled on it for clinton. They ruled that the president is the sole arbiter of what documents belong to him. And that this authority is so absolute, congress cannot question it.
The case has been ruled on for decades...it's done. It's known as the clinton sock drawer case if you want to look it up.
Every other case is just as flimsy if not more so. They are trying him right now in the court of public opinion so YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HIM! That's their entire plan. Will the filths plan work? That's up to you!
No, Thunk, that is not what SCOTUS opined. Such a silly statement.

No, asshole. Your boy did. With his coup attempt. And as a matter of fact he said he'd vacate it if reelected.

How's it feel to be owned, bitch?
Unarmed people do not take over governments. Grow up and stop that crap. Drama queen.

They're the ones who backed him in 2016, fool, so wth are you talking about?
The establishment never backed Donny. The R Party did, but reluctantly and many elected Rs hate him now. Think Mitch and Mitt???

I voted for Trump twice. Biden is just a cardboard cutout, he’s not even real, and a crook besides.
But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome. Whether they are legit or not is certainly questionable.
But they are nevertheless real.
We have other good candidates not carrying that baggage.
I get the persecution of Trump angle, and the defiance against those injustices.
But we can’t let the communists win. The stakes are too high.
What the fuck has the Democrats got to do with it?

It was a Conservative Constitutional Judge who brought this up.

Question should be:
Considering Trump's previous actions and inactions, will the Constitution prevent Trump running for President?

i.e Nothing to do with Democrats...

It’s not communists against Trump. It’s the entire establishment i.e. both parties, big media, big government, military, deep state, Wall Street, etc.
Ever think they might be right...

Trump is a criminal and was highly incompetent...

Democrats want to run against him... Trump is all over the shop, he is starting to loose it too, rambling on about preventing World War 2, seriously...

NOT BY THE DEMOCRATS,,,,,THE DEEP STATE WILL FOR SURE. THE TRUE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA IS THE C I A NOT SOME DEMENTED PEDOPHILE and the COMPANY is part of the Deep State.

Jesse Ventura won as governor and before long, he was facing 21 CIA agents in a Capital basement meeting wanting to know how he got elected and other pertinent facts. Jesse asked them why they were operating in the USA when their charter forbids this; they just smiled and said nothing about it.

TRUMP IS FOR REAL,, I have a college buddy that is in the law enforcement agency in Washington that has high level assignments ( i wont mention which agency ) and he told me that they know everything going on with politicians,,,,,,he tells me Trump is hated by the Deep State and Trump is not the controlled opposition.

I voted for Trump twice. Biden is just a cardboard cutout, he’s not even real, and a crook besides.
But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome. Whether they are legit or not is certainly questionable.
I get the persecution of Trump angle, and the defiance against those injustices.
If we want to save America, the Democrats need to succeed.

Ever think they might be right...

Trump is a criminal and was highly incompetent...

Democrats want to run against him... Trump is all over the shop, he is starting to loose it too, rambling on about preventing World War 2, seriously...
Trump certainly is incompetent and might be a criminal, just like Olde Joe and most of our political class. However this does not negate my point. The establishment hates Don and might do anything to prevent him becoming potus again.

NOT BY THE DEMOCRATS,,,,,THE DEEP STATE WILL FOR SURE. THE TRUE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA IS THE C I A NOT SOME DEMENTED PEDOPHILE and the COMPANY is part of the Deep State.

Jesse Ventura won as governor and before long, he was facing 21 CIA agents in a Capital basement meeting wanting to know how he got elected and other pertinent facts. Jesse asked them why they were operating in the USA when their charter forbids this; they just smiled and said nothing about it.

TRUMP IS FOR REAL,, I have a college buddy that is in the law enforcement agency in Washington that has high level assignments ( i wont mention which agency ) and he told me that they know everything going on with politicians,,,,,,he tells me Trump is hated by the Deep State and Trump is not the controlled opposition.
So tell us how you join the Deep State?

Who is there leader? what is their manage style?

What is the pay like...

Can you tell us who are the members...

You seem to know all about them...

I thought so too.

Now....I am not so sure.

My biggest concern is that Trump and his devotees will sabatoge the general if they don't get the nomination.

By sabatoge you mean not vote for the rino? Curious do you also have the same problem with the republican never-TRUMPers?

The only one that will keep Trump from running again will be Trump.

All his problems are self-inflicted.

What is the pay like...

The deep state are the agencies who investigate themselves.

The deep state are the agencies who investigate themselves.

Every agency in the Fed Govt does that. That why they all have an Inspector General.

But it is good to know that the Military is the deep state as well.

What is the pay like...

They invade Catholic churches and homes and put their jackboots on the throats of people complaining that their daughters are raped in schoolgirls restrooms by boys wearing dresses at school board meetings. Don't worry. The Patriot Act won't be used against you. Wait until it gets you.

Forum List

Back