Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

I understand partisan politics, but come on? This is a heinous injustice. Shame on all Democrats defending this.

Did Obama shut down the IG investigation, that was requested by Holder? Do you want the facts, or do you just want to blame the President, when he and his AG are actively pursuing what happened, and why? Shame on you for wanting details of an ongoing investigation to be given to a hyperpartisan.

I understand partisan politics, but come on? This is a heinous injustice. Shame on all Democrats defending this.

Did Obama shut down the IG investigation, that was requested by Holder? Do you want the facts, or do you just want to blame the President, when he and his AG are actively pursuing what happened, and why? Shame on you for wanting details of an ongoing investigation to be given to a hyperpartisan.
Yeah right, that is so much bull it is getting stinky. Holder and obamaturd are the perpetrators of fast and furious, if they are investigating it , it is only to cover their sorry asses.

Five Things To Know About The Republican Witchhunt Against Attorney General Holder

In 2006, during the presidency of George W. Bush, the Justice Department launched the first of a series of misguided “gunrunning” schemes that eventually led to the death of federal Agent Brian Terry. Rather than look to ways to prevent such a tragedy from happening again, however, House Oversight Chair Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) spent his tenure as a committee chair trying unsuccessfully to embarrass Attorney General Eric Holder.

Next week, Issa plans to escalate this witchhunt by holding an committee vote on a resolution to hold the Attorney General in contempt of Congress. Here’s what you need to know about this vote:

1. Issa Has No Case

2. Reagan’s Justice Department Agreed With Holder

3. Law Enforcement Rejects Issa’s Witchhunt

4. Even Top Republicans Think Issa Goes Too Far

5. Issa Is Fixated On A Conspiracy Theory

Five Things To Know About The Republican Witchhunt Against Attorney General Holder | ThinkProgress

and Brian Terry isn't dead is he? it's all just made up by the evil Republicans.

:cuckoo:

fucking fat assed libtard.

That's right, Willow. Just follow the nut and have no mind of your own. Eric Holder did not kill Brian Terry, you shit for brains moron.

The Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2009 (H.R. 35) limits the authority of presidents and former presidents to block the release of presidential records. The bill sets deadlines for the review of records prior to release, gives the incumbent president the authority to reject former presidents' claims of privilege, restricts the ability to assert privilege claims to presidents and former presidents, and eliminates the ability of vice presidents to make privilege claims concerning vice presidential records.

The bill also overturns Executive Order 13233, which was issued on November 1, 2001 by President George W. Bush. That order broadened the authority of presidents and former presidents to block the release of presidential records, extended that authority to former presidents' heirs, and granted similar powers to vice presidents concerning vice presidential records.[1].

H.R. 35 was passed by the House on January 7, 2009 and referred to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs on January 8, 2009. On January 21, 2009, President Barack Obama issued Executive Order 13489 concerning presidential records, which revoked Executive Order 13233.[2]

Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2009 - OpenCongress Wiki

President Obama has indicated that he will not claim executive privilege with respect to records pertaining to the Kagan nomination. Yet some documents—such as certain documents General Kagan produced while serving in the Office of White House Counsel—are likely to be withheld because of concerns that disclosing them would undermine national security

Executive Privilege 101

Five Things To Know About The Republican Witchhunt Against Attorney General Holder

In 2006, during the presidency of George W. Bush, the Justice Department launched the first of a series of misguided “gunrunning” schemes that eventually led to the death of federal Agent Brian Terry. Rather than look to ways to prevent such a tragedy from happening again, however, House Oversight Chair Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) spent his tenure as a committee chair trying unsuccessfully to embarrass Attorney General Eric Holder.

Next week, Issa plans to escalate this witchhunt by holding an committee vote on a resolution to hold the Attorney General in contempt of Congress. Here’s what you need to know about this vote:

1. Issa Has No Case

2. Reagan’s Justice Department Agreed With Holder

3. Law Enforcement Rejects Issa’s Witchhunt

4. Even Top Republicans Think Issa Goes Too Far

5. Issa Is Fixated On A Conspiracy Theory

Five Things To Know About The Republican Witchhunt Against Attorney General Holder | ThinkProgress

Think Progress? You can't be serious!

It could have been from, "The Lord's Newsletter", and you would still say it was wrong. So save your critique of the source and tell me what in it is incorrect.

Stoopid me for thinking the Attorney General was there for Americans, he would behave in a non-partisan manner and execute the law according to the Constitution.

I believe this administration is filled with a few too many lawyers.

Yeah right, that is so much bull it is getting stinky. Holder and obamaturd are the perpetrators of fast and furious, if they are investigating it , it is only to cover their sorry asses.

An Inspector General doesn't cover anyone's ass. Can you give me a reason why an operation like this would be made at the highest level? Do you know what information Holder had? Do you know what information Obama had?

As I understand it, it involved selling 2,000 weapons to a drug cartel, with the intent of busting some of their leaders. It's not like what we saw in Iran/Contra, when the Contras were running guns and drugs to LA street gangs, while the CIA, DEA, and ATF turned a blind eye. All this, while Reagan claimed they were "freedom fighters, like our founding fathers."

The former was an attempt to catch some bad guys. Yes, it seems, at this point, to have gone wrong. But it was an attempt to enforce the law. The latter was our allowing, and even enabling criminal activity.

An Inspector General doesn't cover anyone's ass. Can you give me a reason why an operation like this would be made at the highest level? Do you know what information Holder had? Do you know what information Obama had?

As I understand it, it involved selling 2,000 weapons to a drug cartel, with the intent of busting some of their leaders. It's not like what we saw in Iran/Contra, when the Contras were running guns and drugs to LA street gangs, while the CIA, DEA, and ATF turned a blind eye. All this, while Reagan claimed they were "freedom fighters, like our founding fathers."

The former was an attempt to catch some bad guys. Yes, it seems, at this point, to have gone wrong. But it was an attempt to enforce the law. The latter was our allowing, and even enabling criminal activity.

On the job training gets dead border patrol agents and many uncounted Mexicans. Shame of you for even trying to defend the incompetence of this gun running operation. Not only did they get a bunch of people killed but they keep on lying and lying about it. Now the president has invoked his signature, he's just not done with Holder yet. There's more to come between now and November, he needs Holder to hang on for yet more illegal stuff. When he's ready, it's bye-bye Holder take the fall for me. :badgrin:

It could have been from, "The Lord's Newsletter", and you would still say it was wrong. So save your critique of the source and tell me what in it is incorrect.

"The Lord's Newsletter" isn't a far left hate site that is notorious for biased and dishonest propaganda.

ThinkProgress is.

Not true. You hate Think Progress for the same reason you right wing nuts hate Rachel Maddow. They tell the truth and you people are allergic!!!

I notice you did not tell me what was incorrect in what Think Progress said.

I am a Republican .
Stop. No one believes that.
You are a far right extremist wack, and I don't care what you believe. Your kind will destroy the party if not checked and put down, and I am thrilled to know that Romney will exclude such types and such nonsense from policy making. That's why he won't have Santorum anywhere near him: smart Romney.

Last edited:

"The Lord's Newsletter" isn't a far left hate site that is notorious for biased and dishonest propaganda.

ThinkProgress is.

Not true. You hate Think Progress for the same reason you right wing nuts hate Rachel Maddow. They tell the truth and you people are allergic!!!

Think progress and Rachel Maddow left the truth at the door when obama became a presidential candidate and have yet to return to pick it back up.

I am a Republican .
You are a far right extremist wack, and I don't care what you believe. Your kind will destroy the party if not checked and put down, and I am thrilled to know that Romney will exclude such types and such nonsense from policy making. That's why he won't have Santorum anywhere near him: smart Romney.

You are a Republican about as much as rdean or joeb is.

You are a Republican about as much as rdean or joeb is.

I am a far better Republican than you could ever hope to be. Your type is the white male marginalized in our society and culture, somehow thinking you have not achieved what is due to you. You may in fact have education and a good job, but your self obsession is such that your believe somehow you have been deprived of what is yours.

I don't care what you think, because I know Romney will exclude such as you.

All this coverage, for well over a full year now and STILL America doesn't care and are not having the reaction you radical and very partisan RWers want them to have.

Get a clue chumps...it's a farce.

I know you're scared, and you're right to be scared.

This is WAY bigger than Watergate, with Obama not looking good already. When Obama loses in November, the lid will blow off this thing, and there is a very REAL chance Holder will go to prison.
You, sir, a dumber than I thought you were. Way, WAY, dumber.

49izadw.gif

All this coverage, for well over a full year now and STILL America doesn't care and are not having the reaction you radical and very partisan RWers want them to have.

This is WAY bigger than Watergate, with Obama not looking good already. When Obama loses in November, the lid will blow off this thing, and there is a very REAL chance Holder will go to prison.

49izadw.gif

This is a great double image of his infantile behavior.

That is a good film of Uncensored, MarcATL.

49izadw.gif

49izadw.gif

Who died during Watergate? Who was using a gun running program to be able to push for more support of new gun laws?

Yes this does fit you

49izadw.gif

ThinkProgress is.

Congrats for being as dumb a shit as those who claim FNN reports accurately all the time.

Only dumbshits such as you have so succinctly illustrated yourself to be, again, blindly use a single source for facts.

Forum List

Back