Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

:D

thankyou11.gif

The rethugs love the war on drugs. The war on drugs has been underway for how many years? Wasn't F&F originally a Bush project? When you have a long running war, you try many different campaigns to fight the war. And guess what. People get killed in a war.

What the fuk is the big deal.

100,000 Americans will get shot this year. You all upset about that?

Or is this just some bullshit that the one crazy Rethug blogger made up and you all bought it hook line and sinker.

Did you know that the absence of gun control legislation from Obama is actually a sceret plan to take your guns away. Pretty tricky of him.

And pretty stupid of you if you believe that. Which I know you do.

Far more Americans died in Chicago and died in Afghanistan than have died in F & F.

That would be the rushbo insane analysis.

The rethugs love the war on drugs. The war on drugs has been underway for how many years? Wasn't F&F originally a Bush project? When you have a long running war, you try many different campaigns to fight the war. And guess what. People get killed in a war.

Or is this just some bullshit that the one crazy Rethug blogger made up and you all bought it hook line and sinker.

Did you know that the absence of gun control legislation from Obama is actually a sceret plan to take your guns away. Pretty tricky of him.

Fast and the furious was being used to gain support for gun control
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

until they were busted.

I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

This another perfect example of a Coverup being worse than the initial act.

Fox has been following Fast & Furious from the beginning.

As was pointed out by FOX: NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN have no choice but to cover it now.

I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

As was pointed out by FOX: NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN have no choice but to cover it now.

Fast and the furious was being used to gain support for gun control
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

until they were busted.

Good link. Thanks.

All this coverage, for well over a full year now and STILL America doesn't care and are not having the reaction you radical and very partisan RWers want them to have.

Get a clue chumps...it's a farce.

Actually, this may be very, very serious.

However, the far right extremists seem to want to ignore the law and lynch the president immediately.

They are irresponsible as many of the far left were in 73 and 74.

All this coverage, for well over a full year now and STILL America doesn't care and are not having the reaction you radical and very partisan RWers want them to have.

Get a clue chumps...it's a farce.

All this coverage? Who covered the fast and the furious? What media outlet besides fox news?
Oh and since obama just used the executive privilege the farce as you call it just became a reality obama just admitted that he knew about fast and the furious cover up

One aspect of this story has been partially hidden. The guns the ATF allowed to walk this time were 50 cal rifles.

That opens up an entirely new ballgame. http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0726/How-Mexican-killers-got-US-guns-from-Fast-and-Furious-operation

Last edited:
"ATF officials didn't intend to publicly disclose their own role in letting Mexican cartels obtain the weapons, but emails show they discussed using the sales, including sales encouraged by ATF, to justify a new gun regulation called "Demand Letter 3". That would require some U.S. gun shops to report the sale of multiple rifles or "long guns." Demand Letter 3 was so named because it would be the third ATF program demanding gun dealers report tracing information."

I wonder what the body count is in Mexico of policeman, judges and people killed by F&F?

The difference is that the Obama fluffers will defend Obama until they drag him away in handcuffs, and even after that.

Not this one. I will defend him against the disgusting lies and allegations coming from the right. If he commits a crime, I won't support that act.

But at this point, the insipidness and inanity of the right wing speculation, accompanied by the ignorance of the difference between the invoking of executive privilege by Nixon and Obama is astounding. It's like the right wing just puts on a collective tin foil sombrero at the start of each day, and comes up with more ridiculous connect the dots games for their political end. There's not an ounce of honesty or intelligence in this latest conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back