Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Maybe I am being way too negative BUT:

• I see another Crusade coming
  • I see Europe becoming majority Muslim within 75 years
  • I she Sharia Law dominating in democratic countries
  • I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
  • And I see "World War" coming

The war has already begun.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Not at all. But, unlike you, I read history and thus when things happen I am conversant with the history that came before and more importantly why.

• I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
You should get a new eyeglass prescription then.

Hillary will do just as she did in Libya and Syria - attack and say mission accomplished despite making the situations a hundred times worse.

The rationale for backing the overthrow of Gaddafi was that the colonel was a bully and political tyrant, not that he was the wrong religion.

And when Kerry was getting all worked up about bombing Syria he showed us nasty pix of chemical attacks by Assad.

I think that people overstate the idea that religious differences are the cause of war. That's all

I have a friend who is all depressed over the last couple of days because he truly believed that Clinton would get in trouble. I've been telling him the lay of the land for 4 years, and he didn't believe it, until day before yesterday, and now he's all butt hurt.

I'm like get over it, this has been going on for a really long time, you've just ignored it.
View attachment 80759
You poor dumb tards can't even get your jokes right.

Nixon erased 18 and a half minutes, not 30 seconds.

I swear, if you ever absorbed an actual fact into your head, your body would probably go into anaphylactic shock.

Hillary will do just as she did in Libya and Syria - attack and say mission accomplished despite making the situations a hundred times worse.

The rationale for backing the overthrow of Gaddafi was that the colonel was a bully and political tyrant, not that he was the wrong religion.

And when Kerry was getting all worked up about bombing Syria he showed us nasty pix of chemical attacks by Assad.

I think that people overstate the idea that religious differences are the cause of war. That's all
From a Western perspective yes.
From a Muslim perspective religious differences is the justification for war.

In the Middle East it's all about water and oil. People divide up into religious and ethnic faction in the fight over those resources.

In the Middle East it's all about water and oil. People divide up into religious and ethnic faction in the fight over those resources.
Are you trolling? Jerusalem is on a Rocky Mountain top with one small spring underneath. Yet it's the center of world focus for one reason only.

I have a friend who is all depressed over the last couple of days because he truly believed that Clinton would get in trouble. I've been telling him the lay of the land for 4 years, and he didn't believe it, until day before yesterday, and now he's all butt hurt.

I'm like get over it, this has been going on for a really long time, you've just ignored it.
View attachment 80759
upload_2016-7-7_16-10-43.png

upload_2016-7-7_16-14-9.png

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Not at all. But, unlike you, I read history and thus when things happen I am conversant with the history that came before and more importantly why.

Right. According to you there is a world war in progress right now.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

There is. If you had any inkling of history you would understand what ISIS's declaration that they were restoring the Caliphate means. As you are an ignorant toad, you don't.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Name 10 nations not actively engaged in combating Islamic terrorism within their borders.
Checkmate.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

There is. If you had any inkling of history you would understand what ISIS's declaration that they were restoring the Caliphate means. As you are an ignorant toad, you don't.

That's a political movement.

The only religious war will be Armageddon as prophesied by John in Revelations. The war against terrorism on the other hand will continue for decades and waged between radical muslims and those that cherish freedom.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

That's a political movement.

A religious THEOCRACY. Why are you progressives so fantastically uneducated?

There are deep water ships now that do not need trade winds to obtain cargo from the East, or Asia.....So the crusades are unnecessary, unless you're going to revive the Eastern Roman empire..

The only religious war will be Armageddon as prophesied by John in Revelations. The war against terrorism on the other hand will continue for decades and waged between radical muslims and those that cherish freedom.
The one world religion will be Islam.
You've already seen it with the Democrats embracment of Islam over everyone of their platforms.

Forum List

Back