Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Maybe I am being way too negative BUT:

• I see another Crusade coming
  • I see Europe becoming majority Muslim within 75 years
  • I she Sharia Law dominating in democratic countries
  • I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
  • And I see "World War" coming

The war has already begun.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Not at all. But, unlike you, I read history and thus when things happen I am conversant with the history that came before and more importantly why.

Right. According to you there is a world war in progress right now.

There is. If you had any inkling of history you would understand what ISIS's declaration that they were restoring the Caliphate means. As you are an ignorant toad, you don't.

Really deep in the right wing rhetoric, aren't you?

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Not at all. But, unlike you, I read history and thus when things happen I am conversant with the history that came before and more importantly why.

There is. If you had any inkling of history you would understand what ISIS's declaration that they were restoring the Caliphate means. As you are an ignorant toad, you don't.

That's a political movement.

A religious THEOCRACY. Why are you progressives so fantastically uneducated?

A theocracy is a government. A government is a political entity.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Do you mean like the theocracy GW Bush helped the Iraqis establish?

• I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it

So you're no better than a jihadi

Do you mean like the theocracy GW Bush helped the Iraqis establish?

Keep blaming bushie for everything little clown boy. The fact is if obama hadn't pulled everyone out like he did ISIS would have never gotten a foothold. I was not in favor of going into Iraq. But once you're there you finish the job. Or, like every other moron, such as yourself, you leave and allow the bad guys to take over.

A theocracy is a government. A government is a political entity.

Care to define it for the class?

I see you being dead within 75 years, so why care?
Because that will be the world my kids get to live in. If you ever had a woman interested in procreating with you you would understand.

Uh, so you agree with the OP's absurd prognostications. lol
Everything is a conspiracy theory to an idiot....

So according to the OP, in the near future, all of the following countries will be under the subjugation of undemocratic 'Sharia' law:
Asian
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Isreal, Japan, Mauritius, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka and Taiwan
European
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemborg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
African
Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia and Zambia
North American
Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama and United States of America
South American
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay
Others
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea

and not a RWnut on this board who's read this thread finds that preposterous.
Islam has a foothold in just about every single country you listed.

75 years from now it will be exponentially worse.

Clearly, we're already in one. Muslims killing Muslims, ISIS. ISIS killing everyone.

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.
Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

Mr Clean lives in the Vatican? Had no idea.

The religious "war" is moderation versus extremism. Moderation is winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On what planet?

This one. If the overwhelming majority of religious people were not moderate we wouldn't stand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The overwhelming majority of western Christians are moderate, and that is why we might stand a chance.

The Middle East is a hellhole, despite hosting a supposed majority of "moderate Muslims".

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.
Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

Mr Clean lives in the Vatican? Had no idea.
Secularism in America is less than 100 years old....

A cohort of people that is forever preoccupied with thoughts of 'war' need to step back and reevaluate themselves.

Jesus H.

Forum List

Back