Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Well we've got one "no" so far.

All you've done is confirm what I said. It's obvious you supprt the Left being violent.
They vandalized, your side killed. Kinda big difference there.

LOL, my "side"? I don't have one. You like using that broad brush eh? You do realize that people died in CHAZ.....right?
And in the occupied buildings they set on fire...and at the pawn shops and banks they looted... etc

I don't even equivocally condemn it.

a-riot-is-an-ugly-thing-undi-think-it-is-just-about-time-we-had-one.jpg

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.
Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.
Social unrest over racial equality is not political violence, dope.
it is when theres no racial inequality,,,

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.
George Washington was such an asshole!

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

Sure...:uhoh3:
Who was their “political” target then, dope?

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.
The revolutionary war.

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

Sure...:uhoh3:
Who was their “political” target then, dope?
the boogie man,,

Forum List

Back