Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.
Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.
Social unrest over racial equality is not political violence, dope.
it is when theres no racial inequality,,,
Sure...:uhoh3:
Who was their “political” target then, dope?
the boogie man,,
the boogie man,,
Good job,dope. :thup:

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

the boogie man,,
the boogie man,,
glad to know you no longer think racial inequality exists,,,

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.
They also believe so much hate and conspiracy theories it's surprising this doesn't happen more often. Bring back a little debate at least to political shows.

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

That was ridiculous where were the police? Making Democratic mayors look bad. Anyway way overhyped on the GOP propaganda machine just like silly insult s and phony scandals and conspiracy theories against Democrats. A total disgrace. Like this poor schnook from Antioch Tennessee

Last edited:
I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that for the past four years, a lot of left wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to Trump, and STILL ARE. FO

you don't care.

Oh? Who told you that?

the boogie man,,
the boogie man,,
A lot of racists in the GOP, very polite about it. Take the black s advice.

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that for the past four years, a lot of left wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to Trump, and STILL ARE. FO

The left are out of their mind with Trump hate.

No sane or rational person could ever condemn political violence.
That would mean we should not have rebelled from England, and we could still have feudalism and slavery.

The only real question is when is political violence justified?
And obviously is you are one of the thousands of Blacks murdered illegally by police. then it clearly has been more than justified ever since Blacks were brought to this country against their will.

I am not Blacks, but there are infinite reasons political violence is justified in the US.
For example, we lied about Iraqi WMD and illegally murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians with Shock and Awe, that deliberately targeted civilian infrastructure, causing death by lack of clean water, starvation, and lack of air conditioning.

I hope no one is going to try and pretend that some leftwingers over the last four years have not been fine with people being attacked and harassed for going to a Trump rally working in his administration or simply wearing a MAGA hat. If you only condemn political violence when it's those you agree with being attacked then you have no issue with political violence just who it's being directed at.

When the government locks you up for non-payment of taxes. . . is that political violence?

If so. . .yeah, I condemn that shit.

When the government imposes trade sanctions on other nations because they don't like their policies, and it causes starvation? Yeah, I condemn that shit.

When the government drone bomb's innocent civilians looking for folks that might be a threat to our corporations? Yeah, I condemn that shit.

Most folks do not realize, the biggest perpetrator of political violence out there, is the U.S. government and the various private subcontracting military and intel corporations it uses.

If we want no more political violence, we will probably have to dissolve into our constituent states and end these pork give away budgets, to these terror corporations in our name.

Now that we have seen what they can do to our "free and fair elections." :rolleyes:

Was John Brown justified?

If he has not acted so irresponsibly, then he could have been justified.
But his actions were not well planned out and were too violent.

I'm not so concerned with the planning. I'm specifically referencing the violence part considering the subject matter of the thread. John Brown wanted to start a violent revolution of oppressed slaves in the South. I think we can all agree that the slaves had at at least as bad as the poor Trumpers do today who are bitching all over this forum about killing liberals or whatever.

What do they think about John Brown gettin' on it? For that matter we can even talk about Nat Turner who was more violent.

Forum List

Back