Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.

When people were rioting I said they were just hurting innocent locals and tarnishing the left's image. Though somehow I doubt that the people looting were very politically keen.
Interesting flip you made from “rioters” to “looters”.
I agree, the looters likely had very little in the way of political goals or motivation. However the rioters most certainly did, and there was far more rioting than looting.
Now tell me, which side of the political isle did the rioters fall on?

I hope no one is going to try and pretend that some leftwingers over the last four years have not been fine with people being attacked and harassed for going to a Trump rally working in his administration or simply wearing a MAGA hat. If you only condemn political violence when it's those you agree with being attacked then you have no issue with political violence just who it's being directed at.
Of course some have been fine with it. They are wrong.

Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.

When people were rioting I said they were just hurting innocent locals and tarnishing the left's image. Though somehow I doubt that the people looting were very politically keen.

They were Lefty's. Own it.

The Leftists were blaming Right Wing Conservatives for every one of their “peaceful protests”. People need to remember that in the days leading up to the Election, business owners in Washington, D.C. and other cities were boarding up their shops and vacating for fears of violence and unrest. Biden won. NO violence, looting, or burning took place. Where were all of the right wingers who supposedly were the ones causing all the violence??

Angry people, many of which were left wing, but also many who probably still lacked enough focus to truly belong to one side. I think a lot of people just want to scream, be angry and be part of chaos because it's cathartic. You also might be surprised by how much police hate comes from otherwise non-partisan people.

Yes. I condemn political violence. Except as a last resort to protect The People and their Republic and its Constitution against extinction or profound tyranny.

The Leftists were blaming Right Wing Conservatives for every one of their “peaceful protests”. People need to remember that in the days leading up to the Election, business owners in Washington, D.C. and other cities were boarding up their shops and vacating for fears of violence and unrest. Biden won. NO violence, looting, or burning took place. Where were all of the right wingers who supposedly were the ones causing all the violence??

These same protests happened under Obama also. People protested in front of Rahm Emanuels house.

The "right wingers" causing violence are the ones who continue to support an unjust justice system.

These same protests happened under Obama also. People protested in front of Rahm Emanuels house.

The "right wingers" causing violence are the ones who continue to support an unjust justice system.

The Left owns violence when it comes to protests. You are trying to justify Leftist violence in a weak attempt to shift the root cause of the violence to right wingers who support what you deem an unjust justice system without providing details and criteria as to what constitutes a justice system.

The Left owns violence when it comes to protests. You are trying to justify Leftist violence in a weak attempt to shift the root cause of the violence to right wingers who support what you deem an unjust justice system without providing details and criteria as to what constitutes a justice system.

It's been discussed here endlessly.

Angry people, many of which were left wing, but also many who probably still lacked enough focus to truly belong to one side. I think a lot of people just want to scream, be angry and be part of chaos because it's cathartic. You also might be surprised by how much police hate comes from otherwise non-partisan people.
Agreed.

It's been discussed here endlessly.

It has been discussed here endlessly - replete with ambiguity.

The Left owns violence period. Every government overthrown by revolution all over the globe and all the way back through history, was overthrown by the Left.

Forum List

Back