Do you wear your “Trump gear” out in public?

i think maga hats should be compulsory for all trumplings

it's much more humane than branding *stupid* on their sloping foreheads

probably cheaper, too

Do you ever get harassed for it?

I've got a bumper sticker with Rump's profile on it that says "Stop Bigotry". Somebody started to peel it off. Still there though.

They shoulda removed the whole bumper. :abgg2q.jpg:

Unless you have a twenty-five-year-old car the bumpers do not exist.

Damn!!! Didn't think of that.....OK.....a cordless angle grinder should take care of that shit.

I've got a bumper sticker with Rump's profile on it that says "Stop Bigotry". Somebody started to peel it off. Still there though.

OK, it's on the black protruding thing that sticks out at the rear of the car, surrounds the license plate and is the first thing to make contact in the event I back into something.

OK, it's on the black protruding thing that sticks out at the rear of the car, surrounds the license plate and is the first thing to make contact in the event I back into something.
I drive old trucks just so I can polish the bumpers..

Actually I was asked once how to get a "make America great" hat I was wearing. (on the internet. I live near Lexington Va. however so I would be concerned about my safety based on my choice of headgear in town. When did we ever say that in the last freaking half century?
It is pretty pathetic when one has to be wary of what political projection they have, for fear. The problem is, the left, antifa, and other sjw types have become militant, and you are more likely to be attacked for wearing something from the Republican party.

Why is it that the left are usually very activist, and will protest in the streets at the drop of a hat, but you rarely see Republican party members protesting anything?

Damn!!! Didn't think of that.....OK.....a cordless angle grinder should take care of that shit.
A hammer works.

Back into something then. :113:

I've yet to see someone wearing a MAGA hat anywhere but on TV and at a Trump rally.

I do see some bumper stickers. Less often these days.

You assholes are embarrassed. With good reason.

I’m in Southern Mexifornia, I spend much of my time in an area full of illegals, pole puffers and degenerate filth, I wear my MAGA hat almost daily and often wear a “Trump 2020” shirt or hoody.
My daughters wear their MAGA hoody’s to USC all the time.
I look forward to my daily walk into Starbucks where the LibTard filth look at me like I’m one crazy mothafucker...haha

Take some video, bitch. I don't believe you.

I've yet to see someone wearing a MAGA hat anywhere but on TV and at a Trump rally.

I’m in Southern Mexifornia, I spend much of my time in an area full of illegals, pole puffers and degenerate filth, I wear my MAGA hat almost daily and often wear a “Trump 2020” shirt or hoody.
I look forward to my daily walk into Starbucks where the LibTard filth look at me like I’m one crazy mothafucker...haha

They have guns concealed yet do not use them to defend a hat?

Haha...ofcourse you don’t. You honestly believe everybody is as nutless as you are. Haha

Last edited:

--------------------------------- not embarrassed at all but wearing TRUMP gear might get a person in a fight , get his car keyed , get your wife or kids spit on . Best to be low key and feck'em [you guys] with the vote LLaugher !!

Yeah, yeah...not one of you Koooks have been able to articulately describe how Trump has displayed racism or bigotry. Wanna try?

Oh I don't need to. Rump did that hisself. Over and over and over and over and over.
So, you should have no problems showing examples, correct?

--------------------------------- not embarrassed at all but wearing TRUMP gear might get a person in a fight , get his car keyed , get your wife or kids spit on . Best to be low key and feck'em [you guys] with the vote LLaugher !!

Awwww. Poor baby.

Anti Trumpers remind me of the Nazi SS They'll physically attack you for your opinions, beliefs and ideas if you are not in goose-step with them.

Last edited:

They have guns concealed yet do not use them to defend a hat?

I’ve had my CCW for years...I’m always packing. I would love to make our evening news for dropping a filthy, hostile LefTard. Actually, I prey it happens.

Forum List

Back