Do you wear your “Trump gear” out in public?

The only thing that I have so far is a shirt that I got before Trump got elected. It says "Nobody For President" because I was so sick of the election picture period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Have I ever worn it yet? No.

You made a wise choice Holly. NOTA should be a ballot option. It would win overwhelmingly. It would bring out the half of the electorate that doesn't bother to show up on Election Day and it would force the Duopoly to start taking the process seriously.

Do you ever get harassed for it?

I've got a bumper sticker with Rump's profile on it that says "Stop Bigotry". Somebody started to peel it off. Still there though.

Yeah, yeah...not one of you Koooks have been able to articulately describe how Trump has displayed racism or bigotry. Wanna try?

Oh I don't need to. Rump did that hisself. Over and over and over and over and over.
Do you ever get harassed for it?

I've got a bumper sticker with Rump's profile on it that says "Stop Bigotry". Somebody started to peel it off. Still there though.

Yeah, yeah...not one of you Koooks have been able to articulately describe how Trump has displayed racism or bigotry. Wanna try?

Oh I don't need to. Rump did that hisself. Over and over and over and over and over.
Liar over and over and over.

Forum List

Back