Do you wish George W.Bush as president in 2016?

What do you think about George W.Bush as Mr.President again?

• Agree

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
But only if Obabble designated W as his successor just before he hung himself in the Bubba memorial closet in the oral office.

Dems have unknowingly have been supporting bush through their support of obama since obama never did away with any bushes policies.
They might be happy if Bush did run again.

Good thing we have Free Elections right? We get to choose from the Clinton or Bush Royal Family every 4 years! Thanks Veterans!

I'd put George Bush in the Top 10 Most Evil People on the Planet list

I wish George Bush as President in 2016 like I wish I had Ebola.

And before anyone makes their usual asinine assumptions about me, I wish Barack Obama as President in 2016 like I wish I had Ebola while going over Niagara Falls in a giant bowl of HIV-infected razor blades.

And before anyone makes their usual asinine assumptions about me, I wish Barack Obama as President in 2016 like I wish I had Ebola while going over Niagara Falls in a giant bowl of HIV-infected razor blades.

Yeah?

I'd like to know which of the two you'd choose if you were given the choice.

Obama or W?

Yeah?

Obama or W?
I'd choose a bullet.

Make that two bullets. One for each of them.

I like it here.

Yeah?

Obama or W?
I'd choose a bullet.

Bummer. I thought you'd answer the question. Guess not.

In short, no! In long, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah?

Obama or W?
I'd choose a bullet.

Your question is exactly why we had Bush and Obama as Presidents. Because dipshits like you keep voting for the lesser of two evils, which means you idiots are still voting for evil. And that results in more and more evil choices.

I refuse to vote for ANY evil.

Wake up.

Yeah?

Obama or W?
I'd choose a bullet.

Your question is exactly why we had Bush and Obama as Presidents. Because dipshits like you keep voting for the lesser of two evils, which means you idiots are still voting for evil. And that results in more and more evil choices.

Wake up.

Oh! Now I'm a dipshit? Cool.

I simply asked which of the two you'd prefer if given a choice. It isn't a difficult question. It isn't loaded. It isn't going to ruin you to answer it.

Now....if you wish to say that neither is good.....fine. That's a popular sentiment. But.....one of them is definitely worse than the other....and one is better. You, being a thinking person, simply must have an opinion on that.

You don't wish to offer that opinion. Your choice.

Yeah?

Obama or W?
I'd choose a bullet.

Wake up.

Oh! Now I'm a dipshit? Cool.

I simply asked which of the two you'd prefer if given a choice. It isn't a difficult question. It isn't loaded. It isn't going to ruin you to answer it.

Now....if you wish to say that neither is good.....fine. That's a popular sentiment. But.....one of them is definitely worse than the other....and one is better. You, being a thinking person, simply must have an opinion on that.

You don't wish to offer that opinion. Your choice.
You are asking which is the lesser of two evils. I don't play that game. Because when you vote for either evil, you are telling evil it is doing something right.

The sooner everyone figures that out, the better off our country will be.

Forum List

Back