Doctor arrested for masturbation

Yeah, he might get squeezed out of his position at the medical practice.
You're on a roll........I'd like to contribute......but you've covered most of the explosion, unless the Dr. is really old, then it's more like a dribble.

I was reading the linked article then, about half-way through, this comes up...

"The accused perv and his companion had earlier been “holding hands and cuddling with each other. They were asking each other ‘basic level’ questions such as, ‘What is your favorite color?’ which (the girl) found strange,” the affidavit says."

So, the girl found asking what her favorite color is 'strange' but holding hands and cuddling with a 33 year old man is somehow just fine? WTF? Where were her parents when all this hand holding and cuddling took place? I have questions about the whole story now.
His companion was majority age, and apparently they had met not too long ago.

His companion was majority age, and apparently they had met not too long ago.
Not sure what that means but, the story is certainly unclear it reads:

"Mohanty, a primary care physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, was flying with a female companion and seated next to the girl, who was traveling with her grandparents, according to charging documents."

So, the 'female companion' was not the 14 year old girl? I must have read that wrong.

Not sure what that means but, the story is certainly unclear it reads:

"Mohanty, a primary care physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, was flying with a female companion and seated next to the girl, who was traveling with her grandparents, according to charging documents."

So, the 'female companion' was not the 14 year old girl? I must have read that wrong.
No, she wasn't.

He should lose his license!!
Wtf
This is what passes as a doctor
To me, this is just another reason why people in the medical field can't be trusted. I suffered a really bad burn at my job yesterday and I refused to go to a doctor. Burn relief spray from CVS is the direction that I took and so far everything is going okay.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

To me, this is just another reason why people in the medical field can't be trusted. I suffered a really bad burn at my job yesterday and I refused to go to a doctor. Burn relief spray from CVS is the direction that I took and so far everything is going okay.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

You should have gone to the doctor from the link. You know he must have all sorts of lotion.

Forum List

Back