Doctor arrested for masturbation

I was reading the linked article then, about half-way through, this comes up...

"The accused perv and his companion had earlier been “holding hands and cuddling with each other. They were asking each other ‘basic level’ questions such as, ‘What is your favorite color?’ which (the girl) found strange,” the affidavit says."

So, the girl found asking what her favorite color is 'strange' but holding hands and cuddling with a 33 year old man is somehow just fine? WTF? Where were her parents when all this hand holding and cuddling took place? I have questions about the whole story now.
Wow you sound like an attorney??

Not sure what cuddling is ??

Shades of the Wizard Of Oz "Don't look behind the curtain!!!" "Pay no attention to the man under the blanket!!!!" LOL

I was reading the linked article then, about half-way through, this comes up...

"The accused perv and his companion had earlier been “holding hands and cuddling with each other. They were asking each other ‘basic level’ questions such as, ‘What is your favorite color?’ which (the girl) found strange,” the affidavit says."

So, the girl found asking what her favorite color is 'strange' but holding hands and cuddling with a 33 year old man is somehow just fine? WTF? Where were her parents when all this hand holding and cuddling took place? I have questions about the whole story now.

The article's reporting is sloppy. It says he's flying with a female companion - was the girl the companion? And if so, why?

Typical NY Post sensationalism over actual reporting.

In any case, the doctor seems like a right creep. He'll have a fun time in prison.

So, let's assume that the Doctor believed the 14-year-old was asleep. He thought that, with everyone on the plane asleep, and the plane completely dark, he had absolute privacy.

So, basically, because he was wrong about the girl being asleep, his life should be ruined?

Did she (her parents) over-react? Is she eternally damaged because she saw a man jerking off? Will she sue the bastard? If the flight was to Philadelphia, that would be a lock.

He was on an airplane and most of the other passengers were asleep, but not the girl who ended up getting a face full of what he was doing with himself.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly
I thought you'd miss the point.

Inmates aren't allowed the liability of acting as a medical expert. You could put doctor House in prison and he wouldn't practice.
seems like a terrible waste, bit i suppose the prescription drugs need protecting from dr feelgood.

So, let's assume that the Doctor believed the 14-year-old was asleep. He thought that, with everyone on the plane asleep, and the plane completely dark, he had absolute privacy.

So, basically, because he was wrong about the girl being asleep, his life should be ruined?

Did she (her parents) over-react? Is she eternally damaged because she saw a man jerking off? Will she sue the bastard? If the flight was to Philadelphia, that would be a lock.

no,dgs. this wanker's lofe is not ruined
because he was wrong about the girl being asleep,
he crashed his own life by thinking it was "ok" if she was asleep.

Forum List

Back