*Doctor Death: Bill Gates*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Get ready Bills plans to kill more people has not ended.
2. READ:Depopulationist Bill Gates Hints at Next Evil Plan: "We’ll Have Another Pandemic -- It Will Be a Different Pathogen Next Time" ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

3. From LINK: "There’s a mental disorder called “Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy” in which a caregiver, such as a parent, fakes illness in others so they can be treated even when they’re not sick. I’ve heard this term used to reference people like Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, but on a national and global scale. They seem to want millions or even billions of people to turn to them for care for a disease they manufacture."

4. While the herd does nothing about it.
5. Why isn't a bounty placed on his head?
6. Sheep?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. History will be unkind to Bill Gates.
2. Don't carry his water I would advise.
3. Do not provide cover for: Doctor Death.
4. When you find yourself disagreeing with the truth, you have lost your touch with reality.
5. I don't make the truth just point it out.
6. And furthermore I don't need a building to fall on me to see the truth.
7. Others Agree READ:Bill Gates, who predicted the pandemic, names the next two monster disasters that could shake our world

His Words; “If anything kills over 10 million people in the next few decades, it’s most likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war,” Gates said during a 2015 Ted Talk. “We’ve actually invested very little in a system to stop an epidemic. We’re not ready for the next epidemic.”

8. He wants you dead and buried.
9. Says: Alex Jones,Alex Jones calls for Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci to be tried and put to death over the pandemic

10. From Alex Jones Link: "The dominos start falling, you’re going to have Nuremberg trials, I mean -- there’s going to be people getting hung. Because that’s what happens when you launch a bio-attack, is you get marched up there and they pull a switch and a trapdoor opens up and you fall about two feet and -- that’s what happens. And your legs start kicking, you take a dump down the side of your leg."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Get ready Bills plans to kill more people has not ended.
2. READ:Depopulationist Bill Gates Hints at Next Evil Plan: "We’ll Have Another Pandemic -- It Will Be a Different Pathogen Next Time" ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

3. From LINK: "There’s a mental disorder called “Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy” in which a caregiver, such as a parent, fakes illness in others so they can be treated even when they’re not sick. I’ve heard this term used to reference people like Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, but on a national and global scale. They seem to want millions or even billions of people to turn to them for care for a disease they manufacture."

4. While the herd does nothing about it.
5. Why isn't a bounty placed on his head?
6. Sheep?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Bill needs a hobby

I know, why can't he get married again so he can go round cheating on his wife again

Everyone needs a hobby.

Forum List

Back