Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

This social media thingy is creating a world of idiots that EMOTE and REACT, but have NO INTEREST in truth, facts, or even critical thinking..

Stop !!! and think when you get infected with fake and putrid "news"....

This HCQuine furor is out of control.. Scientific debate needs to be had.. And the LEFT is trying muzzle competent, qualified scientists that want public visibility for their positions..

AINT a "party of science".. Neither Dem or Rep.. CERTAINLY NOT a party who wants to BAN debate and discussion and dissent on current issues in science...
Is that what you think is happening here? America’s Frontline Doctor’s is a group of qualified scientists?
Whom declares them "qualified"? By going along with WHO mandates and peddling their bullshit?
Well, for starters I expect them to be more than pediatricians running solo practices in strip malls to be a qualified scientist.
How many physicians and doctors have stated that HCQ works and yet you focus on one? Doctors that have claim it works have nothing to gain and everything to lose so there is no ulterior motives. The entire purpose of having a united front and as one voice is to protect themselves.
Big pharma, Fauci, Gates and the WHO are hoping to reap BILLIONS for a vaccine that is being fast-tracked and bypassing protocols and test trials to get it to "market". It takes at least five years to properly test a vaccine. Those vaccines will include aborted fetus cells, mice cells, with mercury based preservatives. Knock yourself out.

Totally hogwash. You are missing something Dude. Yes HCQ are used in hospitals to treat Covid patients with strick supervisions. No one is denying that. So I don’t know what Trump BULLSHIT and the rest of you are talking about.
The difference. Trump is campaigning iuse it as a PREVENTATIVE MEASURE. That’s the difference. YOU GOT THAT?

The rest of your post are totally HOGWASH. Show me an evidence or proof that those vaccines includes aborted fetus cells mice cells. Show me a proof. I’ll wait.

And to add to your ignorance it was Trump who promoted and push for Operation Warp Speed of Covid-19 vaccines.

in reality all you have is just conspiracies BULLSHIT. In reality. You don’t know anything.
You can STFU now, dipshit.....

Thirty-one years ago, we led an effort to figure out how HIV causes AIDS, and how to identify and isolate human blood-forming “hematopoietic” stem cells (HSCs). Solutions came from the development and optimization of the severe combined immunodeficiency humanized (SCID)-hu mouse, an immunodeficient mouse implanted with the hematolymphoid organs obtained from recently aborted fetuses, namely fetal bone, liver, thymus, spleen, intestine, skin, and lymph node (McCune et al., 1988, Namikawa et al., 1990). Because this mouse model has human blood-forming cells and the human immune organs in which these cells mature and function, it has provided a critical tool for research on the biology of the blood-forming system and diseases affecting it, including cancer and AIDS.

Pay attention Dude. Read my post do not stare at it.
Again show me a proof that Covid 19 vaccines composition has aborted fetus cell mice cells etc..... You posted links those has NOTHING or even mentioned Covid 19. Try again.

The rest of your post was just cut and paste from other links. I know you very well Dude.
Hey, stupid shit, I just showed you the proof with the links. I know that you struggle horribly with reading comprehension. I led you to water and it's not my problem if you fail to drink from it.

Maybe to you and the rest of cult members. Why would you even know the difference? To us it’s a big problem promoting a doctor that is against mask and deadly HCQ.
Its simple

she supports trump and you dont

as for wearing masks libs dont demand that the blm wackos wear masks and maintain social distancing during their nightly riots

This social media thingy is creating a world of idiots that EMOTE and REACT, but have NO INTEREST in truth, facts, or even critical thinking..

This HCQuine furor is out of control.. Scientific debate needs to be had.. And the LEFT is trying muzzle competent, qualified scientists that want public visibility for their positions..

AINT a "party of science".. Neither Dem or Rep.. CERTAINLY NOT a party who wants to BAN debate and discussion and dissent on current issues in science...
Is that what you think is happening here? America’s Frontline Doctor’s is a group of qualified scientists?
Whom declares them "qualified"? By going along with WHO mandates and peddling their bullshit?
Well, for starters I expect them to be more than pediatricians running solo practices in strip malls to be a qualified scientist.
How many physicians and doctors have stated that HCQ works and yet you focus on one? Doctors that have claim it works have nothing to gain and everything to lose so there is no ulterior motives. The entire purpose of having a united front and as one voice is to protect themselves.
Big pharma, Fauci, Gates and the WHO are hoping to reap BILLIONS for a vaccine that is being fast-tracked and bypassing protocols and test trials to get it to "market". It takes at least five years to properly test a vaccine. Those vaccines will include aborted fetus cells, mice cells, with mercury based preservatives. Knock yourself out.

Totally hogwash. You are missing something Dude. Yes HCQ are used in hospitals to treat Covid patients with strick supervisions. No one is denying that. So I don’t know what Trump BULLSHIT and the rest of you are talking about.
The difference. Trump is campaigning iuse it as a PREVENTATIVE MEASURE. That’s the difference. YOU GOT THAT?

The rest of your post are totally HOGWASH. Show me an evidence or proof that those vaccines includes aborted fetus cells mice cells. Show me a proof. I’ll wait.

And to add to your ignorance it was Trump who promoted and push for Operation Warp Speed of Covid-19 vaccines.

in reality all you have is just conspiracies BULLSHIT. In reality. You don’t know anything.

Thirty-one years ago, we led an effort to figure out how HIV causes AIDS, and how to identify and isolate human blood-forming “hematopoietic” stem cells (HSCs). Solutions came from the development and optimization of the severe combined immunodeficiency humanized (SCID)-hu mouse, an immunodeficient mouse implanted with the hematolymphoid organs obtained from recently aborted fetuses, namely fetal bone, liver, thymus, spleen, intestine, skin, and lymph node (McCune et al., 1988, Namikawa et al., 1990). Because this mouse model has human blood-forming cells and the human immune organs in which these cells mature and function, it has provided a critical tool for research on the biology of the blood-forming system and diseases affecting it, including cancer and AIDS.
These are fetal cell lines which have been used for decades. It's not like they're aborting fetuses to get more tissue to put in vaccines.

Planned Parenthood has been selling aborted fetuses for profit for years. Don't tell me that people were told that there were aborted fetal cells in the vaccines they were being given. I find the whole process as being utterly disgusting and cannibalistic. Leftards would dig up their own mothers and "skull fuck" it if the "experts" told them it would extend their worthless lives.
The cell lines being used in prospective vaccines were generated from fetuses that were aborted over 30 years ago and are widely used throughout medical research.
So fucking what? That makes it right? Were the ones getting the vaccines being told that aborted fetus cells were in them?????
The cells aren't in the vaccine, just used to manufacture it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is that even mean? Is that an English. Teach me no intiende.

Hey, stupid shit, I just showed you the proof with the links. I know that you struggle horribly with reading comprehension. I led you to water and it's not my problem if you fail to drink from it.

Or, as some of my elders used to say, "you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make them think".

Again show me a proof that Covid 19 vaccines composition has aborted fetus cell mice cells etc..... You posted links those has NOTHING or even mentioned Covid 19. Try again.

The rest of your post was just cut and paste from other links. I know you very well Dude.
Stupid? Look at this low class BASTARD . You started the insults. You cannot even carry a decent conversation.

a religious nutcase extremist promoting a cure for covid19, promoted by the so-called president. yeah, that is scientific debate. we need to give her even more of a forum. she has an opinion. and that counts for something.
Tne ford foundation in detroit found the malaria drug helpful for treating the chinese disease

Maybe to you and the rest of cult members. Why would you even know the difference? To us it’s a big problem promoting a doctor that is against mask and deadly HCQ.
Its simple

as for wearing masks libs dont demand that the blm wackos wear masks and maintain social distancing during their nightly riots
From inmanuel absolutely. Trump went outside his circle of experts to promote immanuel against his own experts. What part of that you missed? Who in the world even believed Immanuel is promoting?

You are right I’m against Trump. Tell me where and what and why should I like Trump?

Then you purposely ignored the Preventative Measure that Trump is promoting. And Warp Speed promotes by Trump.
And why should I drink your totally garbage BULLSHIT post????. I asked you for a proof you came out empty on top of your miserable low life insults.

a religious nutcase extremist promoting a cure for covid19, promoted by the so-called president. yeah, that is scientific debate. we need to give her even more of a forum. she has an opinion. and that counts for something.
Tne ford foundation in detroit found the malaria drug helpful for treating the chinese disease
It was a retrospective observational study, not exactly the gold standard.

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

He didn't promote her...just another lie thread by a TDS moron....
You're lying. He retweeted her video. That is promotion.

Then you purposely ignored the Preventative Measure that Trump is promoting. And Warp Speed promotes by Trump.
And why should I drink your totally garbage BULLSHIT post????. I asked you for a proof you came out empty on top of your miserable low life insults.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! You can't put me in any neat category, dumb ass. I just gave you the proof of the shit they use in vaccines. IT's not my fault that you are a blithering idiot.

Its simple

And Trump rallies not wearing mask. Is that any difference from people outside protesting not wearing mask?

Trump supposed to fight the pandemic ( I think) but he is promoting NO MASK. Against his own Surgeon General and scientist that works for him directly. How sad is that?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! You can't put me in any neat category, dumb ass. I just gave you the proof of the shit they use in vaccines. IT's not my fault that you are a blithering idiot.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Idiot? Again look at you a real BASTARD. You came in with insults. You cannot even carry a decent conversation. Idiot. So tell me Dale. Aside from your inability to have an decent adult conversation. What else do you have? Why don’t you go watch Mengele and Sputniky.

Really the link you provided are way old and obsolete. Did not even mention Covid 19. What part of that don’t you understand?
Like I said previously. You don’t know shit Dude.

She's just being creative with her use of words.

Creative, lol. Here's another one.

9:33

"You are pregnant with this thing that looks like grapes. It comes out looks like big fluffly-looking grapes. These things are evil deposits of the spirit husband. Most people believe that the spirit husband and the spirit wife, the incubus and succubus, they are the same spirit. They turn into a woman, then they sleep with a man and collect his sperm. Then they turn into a man and then they sleep with another woman and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of them."

Is she creative or bat-shit crazy?

LOL. Blaming the left.

Did the left program Trump to support a quackery doctor Immanuel? Where and Why does it say or it’s okay to promote a doctor that believes in Alien DNA, you can pregnant by watching a movie, no mask and HCQ is the real medicine to cure COVID-19?

So please. Explain to us why anyone would even supports Immanuel?

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

Now, why would you call her a kook? I expect that these points may end up on the GOP platform!

I heard one of her YouTube videos where she describes people having dream sex with demons. Havent seen the one with alien DNA. She’s very outspoken against homosexuality and her sermons get pretty bonkers.
So, she is a bigot against gays. That doesn't make her wrong from a medical perspective?

And she is now discredited because she mentioned seeing cases where patients had DREAMS about having sex with demons?

You know that a certain rye bread fungus called ergot is though to have caused people to dream that they were werewolves, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot#Effects_on_humans_and_other_mammals

When I was a horny teen, I would have dreams about having sex with all sorts of crazy mythical creatures.

The Ecstasy of St. Teresa is a sculpture based on a celibate nun's sex dream with an Angel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa
330px-Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa_September_2015-2a.jpg

I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron's point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying.

Wholly Porn Literature, Batman!!!

:laughing0301:

The point is, yes people can have very particular dreams caused by their physical condition, such as poisoning, or being insanely horny with little relief (like a nun or a teenage boy).

But, because Dr. Immanuel is from Africa, you racist motherfuckers ASSUME that she is talking witch craft nonsense.
Said part of that

Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
He is in favor of the medicine she is speaking of but he restated he does not know her nor has he ever heard of her....that's not promoting her tard.....lie in the title of a thread and lose the argument....
Oh Lordy. Poor Trump defending himself so innocently. If he doesn’t know her why even bother to promote her?

Here is the president of US ( I think) supposed to be fighting the Pandemic. Then promote a doctor that campaign for no mask and Covid 19 has a cure. Trump is raping his own agenda fighting the crisis. All his scientists next to him and surgeon general beg people to wear mask. Here is this idiot campaigning for NO MASK. He goes outside and against his experts to promote a doctor he doesn’t even know just because he likes what garbage she is spewing.

Holy fuck, go back and read that again. Make sense to you? "English As A Second Language" classes.....try them.
I already told you several times I spoke 6 languages. Stick with the topic if you even know what BULLSHIT you are taking about. Try again.
Obviously none of them you speak particularly well.....at least judging by your writing abilities or lack thereof.

Again stick with the topic DUDE. Don’t tell me I’m winning again. When you come up with this insults means you got nothing else in your arsenal. Actually it’s my favorite part. I acknowledge your defeat.

What is a "topic DUDE"????? A 5th grader would chuckle at your piss poor attempts at basic punctuation.
Really yet you keep posting nonsense. What topic? The topic is about Trump promoting Dr. immanuel. what part of English don’t you understand?

I don't speak the type of "English" you are "speaking", dumb ass. Your writing skills are fucking PATHETIC!

If I go off topic. You are so proud telling me you are making a lousy $70k a year. My Mexican gardener is making far higher than that. You are so proud telling me at your age you have someone babysitting you. What a pity. What a pity. You even gave me your cellphone number. That’s Dumb. I will not be surprised if you have a criminal record.

So next time if and when you want to talk to me put your best mask and talk to me properly like adult. YOU GOT THAT? Do NOT talk to me when you are showing me your rotten BASTARD low class uneducated garbage attitude. I don't do that to you. YOU GOT THAT?

I heard one of her YouTube videos where she describes people having dream sex with demons. Havent seen the one with alien DNA. She’s very outspoken against homosexuality and her sermons get pretty bonkers.
So, she is a bigot against gays. That doesn't make her wrong from a medical perspective?

And she is now discredited because she mentioned seeing cases where patients had DREAMS about having sex with demons?

You know that a certain rye bread fungus called ergot is though to have caused people to dream that they were werewolves, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot#Effects_on_humans_and_other_mammals

When I was a horny teen, I would have dreams about having sex with all sorts of crazy mythical creatures.

The Ecstasy of St. Teresa is a sculpture based on a celibate nun's sex dream with an Angel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa
330px-Ecstasy_of_Saint_Teresa_September_2015-2a.jpg

I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron's point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying.

Wholly Porn Literature, Batman!!!

:laughing0301:

The point is, yes people can have very particular dreams caused by their physical condition, such as poisoning, or being insanely horny with little relief (like a nun or a teenage boy).

But, because Dr. Immanuel is from Africa, you racist motherfuckers ASSUME that she is talking witch craft nonsense.
Said part of that

Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
He is in favor of the medicine she is speaking of but he restated he does not know her nor has he ever heard of her....that's not promoting her tard.....lie in the title of a thread and lose the argument....
Oh Lordy. Poor Trump defending himself so innocently. If he doesn’t know her why even bother to promote her?

Here is the president of US ( I think) supposed to be fighting the Pandemic. Then promote a doctor that campaign for no mask and Covid 19 has a cure. Trump is raping his own agenda fighting the crisis. All his scientists next to him and surgeon general beg people to wear mask. Here is this idiot campaigning for NO MASK. He goes outside and against his experts to promote a doctor he doesn’t even know just because he likes what garbage she is spewing.

Holy fuck, go back and read that again. Make sense to you? "English As A Second Language" classes.....try them.
I already told you several times I spoke 6 languages. Stick with the topic if you even know what BULLSHIT you are taking about. Try again.
Obviously none of them you speak particularly well.....at least judging by your writing abilities or lack thereof.

Again stick with the topic DUDE. Don’t tell me I’m winning again. When you come up with this insults means you got nothing else in your arsenal. Actually it’s my favorite part. I acknowledge your defeat.

What is a "topic DUDE"????? A 5th grader would chuckle at your piss poor attempts at basic punctuation.
Really yet you keep posting nonsense. What topic? The topic is about Trump promoting Dr. immanuel. what part of English don’t you understand?

I don't speak the type of "English" you are "speaking", dumb ass. Your writing skills are fucking PATHETIC!

If I go off topic. You are so proud telling me you are making a lousy $70k a year. My Mexican gardener is making far higher than that. You are so proud telling me at your age you have someone babysitting you. What a pity. What a pity. You even gave me your cellphone number. That’s Dumb. I will not be surprised if you have a criminal record.

So next time if and when you want to talk to me put your best mask and talk to me properly like adult. YOU GOT THAT? Do NOT talk to me when you are showing me your rotten BASTARD low class uneducated garbage attitude. I don't do that to you. YOU GOT THAT?

I will post to you in any manner that I wish to post, dumb ass. You bailed on a face to face meeting on Skype because you are a blowhard. Who is "babysitting" me, moron? What do I have to fear by giving out my cell-phone number? I am not a coward like you are. I post real pics of myself, post music videos of me playing...full disclosure here, dipshit. The only uneducated poster in this discussion is you. I destroy you in every discussion we have ever had. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back