Doctor Says Cdc Is Lying About Ebola Threat

I didnt say any such thing...keep hiding behind your faux humor.....cause you've only made my case Prudent measures dont = panic...panic happens when prudence is ashcanned
Your panic is misguided and kind of bizarre. You're listening to ONE guy who is obviously just trying to get attention. NO ONE is backing him up.
I didnt say any such thing...keep hiding behind your faux humor.....cause you've only made my case Prudent measures dont = panic...panic happens when prudence is ashcanned
Your panic is misguided and kind of bizarre. You're listening to ONE guy who is obviously just trying to get attention. NO ONE is backing him up.

Once more slowly.....following long established procedure for combating a disease like this is not panic.... discarding them out if hand seems rather reckless,......especially with the recent troubles inside CDC....... Want to see real panic keep letting infected people fly in....sooner or later its going to get away from ya and then we'll hear what.....CDC gave the President bad info ....ooooops...........

Forum List

Back