Doctor vows no more vaccines at his practice after attending the Autism conference

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_12-41-50.png

Doctor Vows 'No More Vaccines' at his Practice after Attending The AutismOne Conference | Humans Are Free
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see the medical world is beginning to take notice and learn more information on the very issues the Government forces us to take meaning kids before school, some are forced for certain jobs , etc.

Even someone who has gone through the rigorous training required to be a doctor can be crazy.

View attachment 113221
Doctor Vows 'No More Vaccines' at his Practice after Attending The AutismOne Conference | Humans Are Free
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see the medical world is beginning to take notice and learn more information on the very issues the Government forces us to take meaning kids before school, some are forced for certain jobs , etc.

Doctor vows no more vaccines at his practice

another hapless Trump U victim

My first flu shot was because of my job. It's mandatory every year.
I also had a hepatitis A vaccine (3 shots over some time) after my GF said I should because of job.

I've never had any problems with the shots. I've also never had the flu or hepatitis. :)

Sadly most idiots weren't taught HISTORY to know just what our Government has done to KILL PPL, maybe if they did we wouldn't still have a nation full of morons who have no idea about HISTORY.

Smallpox blankets
In 1738, a major disaster struck the Cherokee when their towns were swept by an epidemic of smallpox. The Cherokee Chief Oconostota, accused the British of deliberately planting smallpox germs in the trade goods, they had shipped to the Cherokees.

The desire of Whites to occupy Indian lands, and the rivalry between French and English for control of the fur trade conducted through Indians, led to the French and Indian War of 1763. In the summer of 1763, attacks by Native Americans against colonists on the western frontier seriously challenged British military control. Lord Jeffery Amherst (who commanded the British military forces stationed in North American during this time), discussed with his troops the advantages of hunting down Indians with dogs, versus infecting them with smallpox.

Smallpox blankets

I also had a hepatitis A vaccine (3 shots over some time) after my GF said I should because of job.

I've never had any problems with the shots. I've also never had the flu or hepatitis. :)

The problem is they give them to babies. SINCE WHEN DO BABIES SHOOT UP DRUGS AND HAVE SEX.

Chemical and drug maker Bayer AG said Thursday it acted "responsibly, ethically and humanely" during the 1980s in selling a blood-clotting product that stopped potentially fatal bleeding in hemophiliacs but was linked to the risk of HIV infection.

Bayer Sold HIV-Risky Meds
Bayer Sold HIV-Risky Meds

The problem is they give them to babies. SINCE WHEN DO BABIES SHOOT UP DRUGS AND HAVE SEX.
I don't think they give babies the hepatitis A vaccine. lol
I got it because I help security with combative people. The risk of coming in contact with blood is high.

My bad... it wasn't hepatitis A I was vaccinated for.

You were right, MindWars.

Last edited:

H1N1 Vaccine Continues To Provoke Reports of Serious Side Effects
In the meantime, the 2009 pandemic H1N1 "swine flu" vaccine that has been put into this year's trivalent seasonal flu vaccine continues to be associated with lots of reports of devastating reactions:

• In Finland, France and Sweden, narcolepsy was reported in teenage children in response to Pandemrix monovalent swine flu vaccine, leading the Finnish government to suspend its use.
  • In Korea, nearly 2,600 swine flu vaccine side effects were reported as of August 2010, ranging from allergic reactions to fevers to headaches—and including 10 deaths.
Children are not the only ones who seem to react more violently to the 2009 pandemic H1N1 component.

According to Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), a special government committee has been created to investigate last year's H1N1 monovalent vaccine for signs it may be associated with more adverse reactions. What the committee found out provisionally is there were three signs of trouble with the H1N1 swine flu vaccine used last year.

Fisher outlined these three primary health concerns in a recent NVIC video update:

1. Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), an autoimmune disease which has been associated with influenza vaccine since 1976, when the swine flu vaccine was first used. In fact, British government health experts acknowledged the link between the H1N1 vaccine and an increased risk of GBS4 earlier this month. Prior to this public admittance, the government had always denied such a link
  2. Idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), an autoimmune disorder, is a blood clotting disorder characterized by insufficient platelets
  3. Bell's palsy, a reaction causing temporary facial paralysis
Why are people having these worrisome reactions?

Vaccines Wreak Havoc on Your Immune System
All vaccines are immune suppressive—that is, they suppress your immune system, which may not return to normal for weeks to months. Here are just some of the ways vaccines impair and alter your immune response:

New Proof that Flu Shots are Unnecessary and Ineffective

I got it because I help security with combative people. The risk of coming in contact with blood is high.

hahahahah I was talking about HEP B shots

upload_2017-2-19_14-18-19.png

You people are SEVERELY CLUELESS man Jezus Christ............

In 1976, children received 10 vaccines before attending school. Today they will receive over 36 injections. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Center for Disease Control assured parents that it was safe to not only give these vaccines, but that they could be given at one time with complete safety.

Is this true? Or are we being lied to on a grand scale?

The medical establishment has created a set of terms, which they use constantly to boost their egos and firm up their authority as the unique holders of medical wisdom -- the mantra is “evidence-based medicine”, as if everything outside their anointing touch is bogus and suspect.

A careful examination of many of the accepted treatments reveals that most have little or no scientific “evidence-based” data to support it. One often repeated study found that almost 80 percent of medical practice had no scientific backing.

I find it interesting that there exist an incredible double standard when it comes to our evidence versus theirs. The proponents of vaccination safety can just say they are safe, without any supporting evidence what-so-ever, and it is to be accepted without ........

The Dangers of Excessive Childhood Vaccinations

H1N1 Vaccine Continues To Provoke Reports of Serious Side Effects
In the meantime, the 2009 pandemic H1N1 "swine flu" vaccine that has been put into this year's trivalent seasonal flu vaccine continues to be associated with lots of reports of devastating reactions:

• In Finland, France and Sweden, narcolepsy was reported in teenage children in response to Pandemrix monovalent swine flu vaccine, leading the Finnish government to suspend its use.
  • In Korea, nearly 2,600 swine flu vaccine side effects were reported as of August 2010, ranging from allergic reactions to fevers to headaches—and including 10 deaths.
Children are not the only ones who seem to react more violently to the 2009 pandemic H1N1 component.

According to Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), a special government committee has been created to investigate last year's H1N1 monovalent vaccine for signs it may be associated with more adverse reactions. What the committee found out provisionally is there were three signs of trouble with the H1N1 swine flu vaccine used last year.

Fisher outlined these three primary health concerns in a recent NVIC video update:

1. Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), an autoimmune disease which has been associated with influenza vaccine since 1976, when the swine flu vaccine was first used. In fact, British government health experts acknowledged the link between the H1N1 vaccine and an increased risk of GBS4 earlier this month. Prior to this public admittance, the government had always denied such a link
  2. Idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), an autoimmune disorder, is a blood clotting disorder characterized by insufficient platelets
  3. Bell's palsy, a reaction causing temporary facial paralysis
Why are people having these worrisome reactions?

Vaccines Wreak Havoc on Your Immune System
All vaccines are immune suppressive—that is, they suppress your immune system, which may not return to normal for weeks to months. Here are just some of the ways vaccines impair and alter your immune response:

New Proof that Flu Shots are Unnecessary and Ineffective
I corrected my last post. You are correct about the hepatitis A vaccine.

I honestly don't remember which one I had. It was a few years ago.

I'll have to ask the GF about that. lol

Forum List

Back