Doctors speak out against masks.

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

Most importantly is the CDC's own studies on masks.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

why cant you watch it??? its right there in front of you,,,

Because my internet is the equivalent of dial up.

even those can play video,,,

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

if you cant or wont take the time to view the info being presented you should probably keep your mouth shut then,,,

I should post a YOUTUBE video of Biden making claims about Trump and ask her if its a credible source then lol

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.
Are they doctors or not? Legal practicing doctors? Yes or no?

Your website is IRRELEVANT to the opinion of practicing physicians when it comes to medical issues.

Not just one web site --- MANY websites

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.

Your website is IRRELEVANT to the opinion of practicing physicians when it comes to medical issues.

Answer my question.

Are they legally practicing doctors or not?

snopes??? really???

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

CNN fact checking?????????????????

:iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

Kindly go fuck yourself then. Your shit internet is not my problem.

Oh, poor baby, don't like it when facts get all up in your crazy videos? You Tube is not a credible source for information except to extremely low information voters. Guess that's why you like it.

Don't lecture me about facts you dumb bitch. You haven't even watched the damn video so your opinion of it is both FACTLESS and irrelevant

I watched it. It's bullshit, The video is from back in July too.

Both of these reports have already been throughly and utterly discredited.

You're rushing here to post information you know will be taken down because it's false, and will lead to more deaths. I would say that you're a complete idiot, but you are a die hard Trump supporter so that's a given.
Discredited by who? Bring a link for once in your life, Loser.

Answer my question.

No, I'm not a legally practicing doctor, but that doesn't mean I can't get input from credible practicing physicians. There were only about a dozen in the group that made that video that was paid for by the tea party. I've had more doctors than that on my patio at one time.

You do know that "herd immunity" whether it is acquired naturally, or by a vaccine, works the same.

If you are being told something otherwise in the media? They are lying to you. It is your immune system that creates the antibodies, whether they are reaction to a virus or vaccine, makes no difference, herd immunity is the goal.

If "herd immunity," is a "quack?" Then there is absolutely no point in ever having a vaccine. :heehee:

Answer my question.

No, I'm not a legally practicing doctor, but that doesn't mean I can't get input from credible practicing physicians. There were only about a dozen in the group that made that video that was paid for by the tea party. I've had more doctors than that on my patio at one time.
Your top is wobbling, spin faster!

You're rushing here to post information you know will be taken down because it's false, and will lead to more deaths. I would say that you're a complete idiot, but you are a die hard Trump supporter so that's a given.

No Evidence That Doctor Group in Viral Video Got Near COVID

Fake news: 'America's Frontline Doctors' video spreads mistrust

America's Frontline Doctors 'Front Line' Claim Debunked | Los ...

'America's Frontline Doctors': Misleading virus video spreads ...

America's Frontline Doctors website goes dark in info fight

Please, at least try to act like you love this country.

Answer my question.

Your top is wobbling, spin faster!

The party I gave my daughter for graduating med school had doctors all over the place. They are just as goofy when they get drunk as anybody else is.

So you disagree with the CDC's own findings?

1603053050972.png

Social media is taking these down rather quickly these days

Seems anyone with a medical opinion that does not fit the gub'mit agenda is painted a conspirator theorist these days, so my question is WHY not allow them to twist in the wind of public opinion , ergo seeking their own level, VS becomming a martyr ???

~S~

View attachment 403587

:auiqs.jpg: That's funny. I wonder how she treats incubus crabs or demonic yeast infections.

Here's a different source. A box of masks.

images

Sure you can argue that a surgical mask may stop some of the virus, but a lot of it will go right through it or around the edges and that's not really protection. It's an illusion of protection.

Would you buy a box of condoms that only blocked 85% of the sperm?

THINK!

Last edited:
That's funny.

Here's a different source. A box of masks.

images

Sure you can argue that a surgical mask may stop some of the virus, but a lot of it will go right through it or out the edges and that's not really protection. It's an illusion of protection.

Would you buy a box of condoms that only blocked 85% of the sperm?

THINK!

Yet credible doctors and nurses use them every day. I wonder why.

View attachment 403587
I quoted the CDC YOU MORON!

Refute the facts presented...

Forum List

Back