Doctors speak out against masks.

Both of these reports have already been throughly and utterly discredited.

You're rushing here to post information you know will be taken down because it's false, and will lead to more deaths. I would say that you're a complete idiot, but you are a die hard Trump supporter so that's a given.
Discredited by who? Bring a link for once in your life, Loser.

No Evidence That Doctor Group in Viral Video Got Near COVID

Fake news: 'America's Frontline Doctors' video spreads mistrust

America's Frontline Doctors 'Front Line' Claim Debunked | Los ...

'America's Frontline Doctors': Misleading virus video spreads ...

America's Frontline Doctors website goes dark in info fight
So you disagree with the CDC's own findings?

View attachment 403587
I quoted the CDC YOU MORON!

Refute the facts presented...

Not my job to refute anything, and certainly not to the satisfaction of a crazy Trump supporter. Credible medical professionals have already discredited that video. Your whining won't change that.

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.
That's funny.

Here's a different source. A box of masks.

images

Sure you can argue that a surgical mask may stop some of the virus, but a lot of it will go right through it or out the edges and that's not really protection. It's an illusion of protection.

Would you buy a box of condoms that only blocked 85% of the sperm?

THINK!

Yet credible doctors and nurses use them every day. I wonder why.
Moron...

Doctors wear an N-95 mask and cover it with a surgical mask in an effort to make the N-95 last longer. But neither mask has filtration to stop 100% of the virus.

You're rushing here to post information you know will be taken down because it's false, and will lead to more deaths. I would say that you're a complete idiot, but you are a die hard Trump supporter so that's a given.

View attachment 403587

Not my job to refute anything, and certainly not to the satisfaction of a crazy Trump supporter. Credible medical professionals have already discredited that video. Your whining won't change that.
LOL

That study was done by the CDC and now your saying you know more than they do and that they are the recipients of "dark monies".. Your tinfoil hat is killing the last remaing brain cell you have...

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.
That's funny.

images

Sure you can argue that a surgical mask may stop some of the virus, but a lot of it will go right through it or out the edges and that's not really protection. It's an illusion of protection.

THINK!

Moron...

Doctors wear an N-95 mask and cover it with a surgical mask in an effort to make the N-95 last longer. But neither mask has filtration to stop 100% of the virus.

So?

View attachment 403587

LOL

That study was done by the CDC and now your saying you know more than they do and that they are the recipients of "dark monies".. Your tinfoil hat is killing the last remaing brain cell you have...

You really need to reread all of that dumb ass. You seem to have misunderstood most of it.

That's funny.

images

THINK!

Moron...

So?
THE FACTS LAY YOUR BULL SHIT WASTE...

:fu: :blowup:

That's funny.

images

THINK!

Moron...

So?

Believe what you will. I'll go with the vast majority of the medical community.

That's funny.

images

THINK!

Moron...

So?

So you no longer agree with the CDC and Epedimiologists world wide... Got IT!

A person with COVID-19 SARS can wear a mask, wipe his or her eyes, and touch anything around them and spread the virus. Walls, sides of elevators, railways, light fixtures, anything. When out in public, all you have to do is look around where people are wearing masks and see what's happening. Many people pull their masks down below their chins, others expose their nose and walk around, and I saw one guy sneeze into his mask that was too large for his face so it did little to trap any germ. Anyway, my point is don't trust masks to keep you well. Timely, adequate, hand washing is reportedly more effective than wearing masks when it comes to protective measures. People who work in the food/beverage industry are required to follow stringent sanitation codes, and I for one am glad that overall awareness and appropriate measures have increased globally. A definite silver lining for the public to expect cleaner restaurants, hotels, and all other public spaces. Prior to the current pandemic, many public facilities and public restrooms were in dire need of a good cleaning, but that's improved greatly and the public-at-large will continue to expect public and private businesses to maintain these higher standards.

That's funny.

images

THINK!

Moron...

So?

So you no longer agree with the CDC and Epedimiologists world wide... Got IT!

Members of America's Frontline Doctors say there is no pandemic, Hydroxychloroquine is a cure for the pandemic that doesn't exist, gynecological problems are caused by sex dreams with demons, and reptiles from space run the country. I don't think the CDC and epidemiologists world wide concur with all that.

That's funny.

images

THINK!

They're primarily used to prevent droplets of spit or snot from a surgical team from getting into a open wound during surgery. Even a small droplet of spit in an open wound can cause a massive bacterial infection, just like a bite that breaks the skin. And if the patient starts spurting blood or other bodily fluids the masks protect the surgical team from getting it in their mouth or nose.

These days they are also used for psychological reasons.

Please, at least try to act like you love this country.
She is a foreigner lol

She doesn't live here. Ignore her opinion as the irrelevant opinion it is

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

Most importantly is the CDC's own studies on masks.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

why cant you watch it??? its right there in front of you,,,

Because my internet is the equivalent of dial up.

even those can play video,,,

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

You do know that "herd immunity" whether it is acquired naturally, or by a vaccine, works the same.

If you are being told something otherwise in the media? They are lying to you. It is your immune system that creates the antibodies, whether they are reaction to a virus or vaccine, makes no difference, herd immunity is the goal.

If "herd immunity," is a "quack?" Then there is absolutely no point in ever having a vaccine. :heehee:

Fauci on coronavirus herd immunity: 'That is nonsense and very dangerous'

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

You do know that "herd immunity" whether it is acquired naturally, or by a vaccine, works the same.

If you are being told something otherwise in the media? They are lying to you. It is your immune system that creates the antibodies, whether they are reaction to a virus or vaccine, makes no difference, herd immunity is the goal.

If "herd immunity," is a "quack?" Then there is absolutely no point in ever having a vaccine. :heehee:

Speaking of dangerous.....

FB_IMG_1595631998631.jpg

So is your intellect.

Speaking of dangerous.....

View attachment 403620

Outside with his wife and another close friend, someone in his inner circle. And is that a water bottle there? Kinda hard to drink water with your mask on.

Forum List

Back