Doctors warn 'sunburn tattoos' could be worst viral challenge yet

So after you eat the Tide pod you pass out in the sun?

Doctors Warn 'Sunburn Tattoos' Could be Worst Viral Challenge Yet
Kids have it made these days.

When I was a kid, we had to eat Tide right out of the box!
Oh yeah? when I was a kid I had to play Super Mario Bros on a 13" black and white tv. And then if I was up late TV stations would shut down for the night.
LOL

When I was a kid, there were only 4 stations on TV and we had antennas. Three of the four stations were out of range and they were just down the block!

If you are very fair skinned its no laughing matter.
Because of how fare skinned I am, I got burnt three summers in a row. I burned my back when I was 13 and I burned my face during the two following summers. The second time that I burned my face, I woke up with one of my eyes almost swelled completely shut, my face was burnt that badly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My back getting burnt was the worst of it and the only thing that brought me any relief from the living nightmare was calamine lotion.

Actually, it totally is ...

37B5BD1F00000578-3764946-image-a-45_1472556319017.jpg
Sucks to lose that bet.

Because of how fare skinned I am, I got burnt three summers in a row. I burned my back when I was 13 and I burned my face during the two following summers. The second time that I burned my face, I woke up with one of my eyes almost swelled completely shut, my face was burnt that badly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My back getting burnt was the worst of it and the only thing that brought me any relief from the living nightmare was calamine lotion.
Lidocaine aloe gel is good.

Forum List

Back