Does Adam Schiff Lie?

nah Clinton actually had legal consequences to his perjury and obstruction after he got out of office
Ahhh so you mean to tell me that Senate not removing is NOT exonoration?

Because thats what you are saying when it comes to Trump and well established facts of his abuse of office.

Ahhh so you mean to tell me that Senate not removing is NOT exonoration?

Because thats what you are saying when it comes to Trump and well established facts of his abuse of office.
i’m saying Trump was exonerated because he was completely cleared

clinton wasn’t.

i am not sure how this is hard for you to grasp

clinton wasn’t.

He was not cleared. A number of Republicans admitted that the substance of charges was true. GAO found millitary aid hold by Trump's admin to be ILLEGAL and the only reason he was not convicted for it after his time in office was because abuse of office charge itself is not a criminal offsense. Maybe it should be.

clinton wasn’t.

i am not sure how this is hard for you to grasp
Facts are usually hard for that simpleton to grasp.

He was not cleared. A number of Republicans admitted that the substance of charges was true and the only reason he was not convicted for it after his time in office was because abuse of office charge itself is not a criminal offsense. Maybe it should be.
Not convicted = CLEARED.

100% EXONERATED.

He was not cleared. A number of Republicans admitted that the substance of charges was true.
Can you quote them?

GAO found millitary aid hold by Trump's admin to be ILLEGAL and the only reason he was not convicted for it after his time in office was because abuse of office charge itself is not a criminal offsense. Maybe it should be.

I didn't know the GAO was a court of law.

You expect me to believe Hannity, Gingrich, Scott, don't lie.

No I believe him over your 3.

That's due you're a turnip. Thing is women embrace are a primary target of left-propaganda. They know you operate emotionally and are mentally lazy.

Proof to the point, rather than address that the bug lies, you chose the easy route and "ah shucks, I can't believe what's right in front of me because those other guys lean right".

I stole this from some genius who posted it earlier in the thread. :abgg2q.jpg:

If his mouth is open (and it isn't full of some dude's junk) he is lying.

No, that's logic. Your theory that Trump is guilty of whatever the Russians
No dumbass, we were specifically talking about the fact of Russian interference itself, not Turmp's guilt.

Claudette speifically refuted that Russians helped Trump.

Read before throwing in your two cents.

Read what?
The thread. Here:

Forum List

Back