Does Alec know how Melissa feels about Thomas?

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Melissa Click may not be nearly as dumb as she looks. She boast a graduate certificate in advanced feminist studies, thinks deep thoughts on CMT's "My Big Redneck Wedding and stuck the taxpayers with the bill to attend a Twilight convention in Dallas. (who needs STEM to succeed?) On a darker note, she just might find Thomas the Train Engine problematic.

America has become enthralled with the spectre of Melissa Click, a University of Missouri (MU) professor who was caught on video threatening a cameraman with mob violence for attempting to cover on-campus protests. But perhaps the most appalling thing about Click isn’t what she did on Monday, but rather what she has done over the previous 15 years of her academic career....

6. “The trouble with Thomas: A closer look at the popular children’s Series.”

Apparently, there is something highly problematic inherent in the Thomas the Tank Engine series. Alas, the book is not out yet, so once again readers will have to wait before devouring Click’s savory scholarly insights about this troubling program.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/10/the-9-most-preposterous-parts-of-melissa-clicks-absurd-resume/

I hope no one tells Mr. Baldwin about this. :wink:

Forum List

Back