Does America Need Be Saved From Theocracy?

1.I have actually had to endure posts from government school grads along this line of what passes for thinking:
“You religious Bible-thumpers want to ram your superstition down our throats…..this is not a theocracy!!!”

Wow.

Um. I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years.

You Bible thumpers ARE trying to ram your superstitions down our throats.

Knock it off.

If you think Gay marriage or Abortion are bad... don't have one. This isn't that complicated.

If you think guns are bad, don't buy one. See how that works? And before you even say it, yes, immorality does affect me directly as a citizen.

"yes, immorality does affect me directly as a citizen"

abortions don't affect you
homosexuality doesn't affect you
gay marriage doesn't affect you

trump is, by his own words and actions, the MOST IMMORAL person in the country.....

You elected a rapist twice.....might be best you don't bring up morality.

1.I have actually had to endure posts from government school grads along this line of what passes for thinking:
“You religious Bible-thumpers want to ram your superstition down our throats…..this is not a theocracy!!!”

Wow.

Knock it off.

If you think Gay marriage or Abortion are bad... don't have one. This isn't that complicated.

If you think guns are bad, don't buy one. See how that works? And before you even say it, yes, immorality does affect me directly as a citizen.

trump is, by his own words and actions, the MOST IMMORAL person in the country.....

consensual sex is NOT rape.

I will bring up morality; trump has admitted many immoral and illegal acts

It takes a real devious liar to spin consensual sex into rape.

Wow.

Knock it off.

All of those affect me. They all contribute to the degradation of society...a society in which I live.

Trump's policies are NOT immoral, unlike the Democrats. That is the why he gets the evangelical vote.

Wow.

Knock it off.

All of those affect me. They all contribute to the degradation of society...a society in which I live.

Trump's policies are NOT immoral, unlike the Democrats. That is the why he gets the evangelical vote.

"All of those affect me. They all contribute to the degradation of society...a society in which I live."

I live in that same society and I consider things to be much better!

the only ones affecting MY "society" for the worse are conservatives.

Wow.

Knock it off.

Let's check:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

Knock it off.

Let's check:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

so he grabbed women by the pussy?
like trump?

Let's check:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

so he grabbed women by the pussy?
like trump?

Raped women.

rape
noun (1)
\ ˈrāp \
Definition of rape
(Entry 1 of 4)

1: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception— compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE
2: an outrageous violation
Definition of RAPE

In 1999, the NBC news program Dateline taped a major network prime-time interview with Juanita Broaddrick. Broaddrick recounts Clinton raping her, and then raping her again. But, at the last minute NBC officials reused to air it and held it till after the impeachment hearings were over and Bill Clinton was cleared. Watch it now

No one has the right to force you to work for them and no business owner has to be subjected to having you as an employee. Both have the right to hire or not. You don't like people with faith so its pretty simple, don't hire on with that business where "the bosses" don't want your personal issues at their job-site. You are totally free to keep your personal beliefs, bad habits or feelings to yourself.

Exactly my point. You are totally free to keep your fucking bronze age superstitions to yourself.

but when I come into your store, YOU WILL FOLLOW THE BUSINESS LAWS OF MY STATE.

This isn't complicated. If your business might make you not act like a bigoted homophobic asshole, you are always free to sell it.
No you can keep your personal and private business just that, private and to yourself but not on the job. You are either at a job to do the work you are hired to do or you don't need the job. If you want to fly your personal affiliation flag at my place of business I'm going to tell you to get lost as that has nothing to do with your job description or my business enterprise.

Wow.

Knock it off.

"All of those affect me. They all contribute to the degradation of society...a society in which I live."

I live in that same society and I consider things to be much better!

the only ones affecting MY "society" for the worse are conservatives.

Right, because you don't like restrictions being placed on your lifestyle. Anything goes, well, anything except morality.

yes, I realize that the morbid fear that someone else might be enjoying himself horrifies you.

But to guns... 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes... 270BILLION in economic losses. Active Shooter Drills, metal detectors, security guards, key-card doors... Your fetish does effect the rest of us.

No you can keep your personal and private business just that, private and to yourself but not on the job. You are either at a job to do the work you are hired to do or you don't need the job. If you want to fly your personal affiliation flag at my place of business I'm going to tell you to get lost as that has nothing to do with your job description or my business enterprise.

Okayk the same applies to business owners.. you want to be a homophobic shitball, that's on you.. but you serve the gay couple with a fucking smile...

yes, I realize that the morbid fear that someone else might be enjoying himself horrifies you.

But to guns... 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes... 270BILLION in economic losses. Active Shooter Drills, metal detectors, security guards, key-card doors... Your fetish does effect the rest of us.

Even if you did not spout total bullshit, it is easily worth it to maintain American freedoms.

Okayk the same applies to business owners.. you want to be a homophobic shitball, that's on you.. but you serve the gay couple with a fucking smile...
I do not provide services for anyone I do not like regardless of who you are or what you are. I didn't rent to anyone I didn't want to either when I owned rental properties; in that same note I didn't feel it was anyone else's business who I rented to as I owned the property not them.

Let's check:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- Proven LIar who swore out two affidavits saying it never happened.
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - Doesn't appear to be a real person, just a name that someone made up.
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Kathleen Willey (WH) - Proven Liar - kept asking for a job after she was allegedly assaulted.
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - Unless you have a name, you are lying.
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - Another name someone made up.
Cristy Zercher - Unreliable story that she was groped on a plane full of people.
Paula Jones (AR) - What you get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.
Carolyn Moffet -Unbelieveable story...
1974 student at University of Arkansas - Again- give us a name or shut up.
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers - Where are their reports.
Monica Lewinsky - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Gennifer Flowers - qConsensual relationship, by her own admission.
Dolly Kyle Browning - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Sally Perdue - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.

I do not provide services for anyone I do not like regardless of who you are or what you are. I didn't rent to anyone I didn't want to either when I owned rental properties; in that same note I didn't feel it was anyone else's business who I rented to as I owned the property not them.

That's nice. Hopefully no one files a lawsuit against you with that attitude.

In 1999, the NBC news program Dateline taped a major network prime-time interview with Juanita Broaddrick. Broaddrick recounts Clinton raping her, and then raping her again. But, at the last minute NBC officials reused to air it and held it till after the impeachment hearings were over and Bill Clinton was cleared. Watch it now

Why?

Do you think her lies sound any better after 20 years.

She FILED TWO - count them - TWO affidavits swearing Clinton never touched her. Even Ken Starr didn't believe her.

Let's check:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- Proven LIar who swore out two affidavits saying it never happened.
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - Doesn't appear to be a real person, just a name that someone made up.
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Kathleen Willey (WH) - Proven Liar - kept asking for a job after she was allegedly assaulted.
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - Unless you have a name, you are lying.
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - Another name someone made up.
Cristy Zercher - Unreliable story that she was groped on a plane full of people.
Paula Jones (AR) - What you get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.
Carolyn Moffet -Unbelieveable story...
1974 student at University of Arkansas - Again- give us a name or shut up.
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers - Where are their reports.
Monica Lewinsky - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Gennifer Flowers - qConsensual relationship, by her own admission.
Dolly Kyle Browning - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.
Sally Perdue - Consensual relationship, by her own admission.

All of the Democrat/Liberal elites have admitted the truth.....yet, here we find a petrified 'intellect' still fighting a battle already lost.

The Left needs a higher caliber of of camp follower than ErroneousJoe.

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

You, a total dunce, are still fighting the war you've lost.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

Why?

Do you think her lies sound any better after 20 years.

She FILED TWO - count them - TWO affidavits swearing Clinton never touched her. Even Ken Starr didn't believe her.

"She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable."
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

That's nice. Hopefully no one files a lawsuit against you with that attitude.
It is nice. Like I said America is a wonderful country where people can be the captains of their own destiny unless we allow fascist asshats like you start making laws and breaking rules so they will get special considerations which are not specifically written into the constitution and bill of rights.

Forum List

Back