Does Anyone Actually Think Muslims Did 9/11?

Did Crazy Muslims Do 9/11?

• Yes, Muslims hate freedom!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, Zionist Jews hate freedom!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
this kid soupnazi is the scariest kid i have ever met in my life,He has proven he is mentally unstable in spades ready for the rubber room because he is so desperate for attention he talks to himself. I have had him on ignore for the past 15 years and he STILL replies to me in the first person thinking in hopes that I read his lies,he has a farting problem only able to shit all over the floor wen he opens his mouth.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He is so obviously a paid shill from langley like candyass and dannyboy but the fact he only trolls threads on the subjects of 9/11 and the jfk assassination always defending their version of events and never trolls threads on the virus hoax, is VERY WEIRD dont you think?

He is lonely and desperate for attention,sadly lots of people feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks ignoring me when i tell them not to feed the troll and make him happy by doing that.:rolleyes-41:

on a more serious note,dont you agree he has the mentality of a kid being desperate trying to get someone he knows has had him on ignore for over 15 years STILL trying to get tht person to read his posts talking to them in the first person? if thats not rubber room material i dont know what is agreed?:auiqs.jpg::rolleyes-41::laughing0301:

I mean I assume you do the same thing I do when someone puts YOU on ignore,you do the logical thing and talk about their posts to someone else instead of replying to them directly right? I mean thats being a psychotic nutcase talking to yourself as he does with me.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
oh whats REALLY scary is he goes to MULTIPLE sites as well so to have that much time on your hands,he is obviously a paid shill for langley.LOL
You do not have me on ignore gay boy

You read every post and respond.

He's just ignorant.. and wants to blame someone else .. more sophisticated than OBL and AQ.
I think it's denial. They can't stand to bear the thought that we lost so many people to a low tech operation by a bunch of Middle Easterners. Mix in some hatred for the Bush admin and some antisemitism, and you have conspiracy theories running rampant for now going on 20 years...

Is noting that virtually every key individual involved in 9/11 and the aftermath was a Jewish or Christian Zionist "anti-cementic?" And what does that slur actually mean? Is that an insult? Is it a common sense observation that normal people should have? After all, they are clearly Europhobic and apparently orchestrate shit that should never happen were it not for their psychotic cult and anti-everyone but them approach to the world as they have managed to obtain key positions in particular during the last century, but the fake ass, inbred chosen by a fake ass deity, yahweh.

These devils actually control Western governments. And you wonder why things are so fucked up.

Last edited:
9/11 worked because it was a simple, low cost conspiracy that was closely held. It wasn't Mossad or CIA or "Muslims" .. It was just OBL, Muhammed Atta and AQ.

AQ has never been a big group.. Fewer than 200 members.

It was 100% Zionist false flag.

Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - nothing, someone dug a ditch
North tower - bomb inside
South tower - 767 cargo drone

I see you are a conspiracy nut.

The plot was successful because it was simple and a closely held conspiracy. OBL wanted to hurt the US and cause a war with the Saudis who he hated for revoking his citizenship in 1994.

The Israelis had nothing to do with 9/11.

TGoo bad massive evidence proves you wrong and no evidence supports your claims

Forum List

Back