Does Anyone Actually Think Muslims Did 9/11?

Did Crazy Muslims Do 9/11?

• Yes, Muslims hate freedom!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, Zionist Jews hate freedom!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
A Jew lie from a left wing Zionist W supporter....
eyeroll-supernatural.gif

I love the grammar mastery of the English language on full display.

Someone who is so hateful of other human beings, surely must have had a Jewish person in the past abuse him.

What do you think fellas? Was EMH raped by a Jewish fella? Sounds likely. Projection, blame, finger pointing, hatred, lunacy.... yeah, this guy was raped by a jewish guy. I bet his cock was huge. Another reason to hate according to EMH. The world may never know.
A sub truly is.

Subs believe Jews are chosen, and subs exist to serve them. Hence, if you notice that 600F burning jet fuel could not have produced a river of 2200F molten steel pouring out of the south tower, you are hitler, because the Jew fraud of a preacher they parrot says so, and basic math for subs

Fail fail fail

Never noticed that W and Gingrich actually had differing philosophies on spending....

But if we wipe out all "the terrorists," Jesus will float down from the clouds.

WTC building 7, the one that imploded as result of office furniture burning according to the government story. Does any rational person think office furniture can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo:
No but I don't think jews did it either, All I know is the laws of science and nature don't lie and GWB does.

Came here to post the yes meme. Instead I found antisemitism.
ahhh the truth hurts.:itsok: debunk these two videos here clown evenifigoalone you cant trollboy,NOBODY ever has in 15 years.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment.
this kid soupnazi is the scariest kid i have ever met in my life,He has proven he is mentally unstable in spades ready for the rubber room because he is so desperate for attention he talks to himself. I have had him on ignore for the past 15 years and he STILL replies to me in the first person thinking in hopes that I read his lies,he has a farting problem only able to shit all over the floor wen he opens his mouth.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He is so obviously a paid shill from langley like candyass and dannyboy but the fact he only trolls threads on the subjects of 9/11 and the jfk assassination always defending their version of events and never trolls threads on the virus hoax, is VERY WEIRD dont you think?

He is lonely and desperate for attention,sadly lots of people feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks ignoring me when i tell them not to feed the troll and make him happy by doing that.:rolleyes-41:

on a more serious note,dont you agree he has the mentality of a kid being desperate trying to get someone he knows has had him on ignore for over 15 years STILL trying to get tht person to read his posts talking to them in the first person? if thats not rubber room material i dont know what is agreed?:auiqs.jpg::rolleyes-41::laughing0301:

I mean I assume you do the same thing I do when someone puts YOU on ignore,you do the logical thing and talk about their posts to someone else instead of replying to them directly right? I mean thats being a psychotic nutcase talking to yourself as he does with me.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
oh whats REALLY scary is he goes to MULTIPLE sites as well so to have that much time on your hands,he is obviously a paid shill for langley.LOL

this kid soupnazi is the scariest kid i have ever met in my life,He has proven he is mentally unstable in spades ready for the rubber room because he is so desperate for attention he talks to himself. I have had him on ignore for the past 15 years and he STILL replies to me in the first person thinking in hopes that I read his lies,he has a farting problem only able to shit all over the floor wen he opens his mouth.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He is so obviously a paid shill from langley like candyass and dannyboy but the fact he only trolls threads on the subjects of 9/11 and the jfk assassination always defending their version of events and never trolls threads on the virus hoax, is VERY WEIRD dont you think?

He is lonely and desperate for attention,sadly lots of people feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks ignoring me when i tell them not to feed the troll and make him happy by doing that.:rolleyes-41:

on a more serious note,dont you agree he has the mentality of a kid being desperate trying to get someone he knows has had him on ignore for over 15 years STILL trying to get tht person to read his posts talking to them in the first person? if thats not rubber room material i dont know what is agreed?:auiqs.jpg::rolleyes-41::laughing0301:

I mean I assume you do the same thing I do when someone puts YOU on ignore,you do the logical thing and talk about their posts to someone else instead of replying to them directly right? I mean thats being a psychotic nutcase talking to yourself as he does with me.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
oh whats REALLY scary is he goes to MULTIPLE sites as well so to have that much time on your hands,he is obviously a paid shill for langley.LOL

LOLOL.. You think everybody is a paid shill from Langley. Do you actually think anyone from Langley would bother with you? You aren't that important.

Amen!

WTC building 7, the one that imploded as result of office furniture burning according to the government story. Does any rational person think office furniture can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo:

the trollboys NEVER have any answers for building 7 and all the 5 stupid fucks who voted for Muslims have no answers for these two videos here of mine that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation.

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trols they are especially the boy seeking attention soupnazi who is such a stupid fuck he doesnt even try and hide how evil he is using a name like NAZI how much of a stupid fuck can you get advertising you work for langley the facts nazis were brought over by the CIA after the war to work for them? you would think the stupid dumbass attention seeker would at least come up with a more clever user name than that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

so I assume from your reply you DO agree with me that is pretty scary that someone could be as psychotic like that to address someone in the first person and talk to themselves like that and are ready for the rubber room as a result?,that you same as me,you also dont address someone in the first person when they make it known to you they are putting you on ignore?:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

so I assume from your reply you DO agree with me that is pretty scary that someone could be as psychotic like that to address someone in the first person and talk to themselves like that and are ready for the rubber room as a result?,that you same as me,you also dont address someone in the first person when they make it known to you they are putting you on ignore?:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Yep, pretty wacky stuff. But I wouldn't actually call him scary. I'm sure he's not big enough or tough enough, or possibly even real enough to be scary.

Last edited:
the trollboys NEVER have any answers for building 7 and all the 5 stupid fucks who voted for Muslims have no answers for these two videos here of mine that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation.

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trols they are especially the boy seeking attention soupnazi who is such a stupid fuck he doesnt even try and hide how evil he is using a name like NAZI how much of a stupid fuck can you get advertising you work for langley the facts nazis were brought over by the CIA after the war to work for them? you would think the stupid dumbass attention seeker would at least come up with a more clever user name than that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
The Jane Standley video is the only proof I'll ever need.

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup the fact it was not hit by a plane and witnesses said they heard explosions in the basement same as the towers,they can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey trolls they are.lol

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup the fact it was not hit by a plane and witnesses said they heard explosions in the basement same as the towers,they can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey trolls they are.lol
I was talking to my niece in NYC as it was happening. She was watching the live news feed with Standley talking about the collapse, with WTC7 standing right behind her.

Forum List

Back