Does anyone believe Hillary is honest?

I think Hillary is as masterful at doublespeak as her husband. She learned well at the feet of the master. In some ways, she is quicker on the uptake than Bill ever was.

That is quite a skill.

You can take that any way you like. :D

But she is definitely interesting to watch when she is exercising that skill.

She just sounds like a liar to me, not sure what's masterful about that. Liberals know the media protect them, the are shameless.

It was Bush/Cheney that really set the standard of dishonesty and a complete lack of integrity.

The trait of a compulsive liar is lying when they don't need to.

1) She gasped for air and couldn't breath when she found out her cheating dog of a husband had actually gotten a Monica from Monica.

2) She was named after Sir Edmond who climbed Everest when she was a kid, not before she was born.

3) She came under sniper fire in Bosnia, apparently the secret service wasn't aware of it.

Not to mention the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy." A line she coined regarding Jennifer Flowers, a charge she already knew was true...

The woman is just a liar.

Brett Stephens nails it perfectly in this AM's WSJ on Hillary.
Bret Stephens: The Hillary Metamorphosis - WSJ

First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

she stayed with a serial cheater

he's cheated on her since he was Gov of Arkansas. We all knew it was going on, so there's no chance she didn't

How could anyone want a person that won't stand up for themselves standing up for us?

She's the most useless thing to ever hit politics and considering politics......

I'd just ask what does she really believe. Reagan really believed the govt intruded too far into the economic decisions of individuals. Slick really believed the govt had a role, and could actually succeed, in making the lives of working Americans better. And both were right.

In short, why's she want the job, and how does she plan on accomplishing whatever that is?

Mitt also wanted to help people have better lives, it's just that he couldn't say how or why because he whored himself to the extremists. And, we got stuck with a guy who had 8% unemployment an no end in sight.

BushI envisioned continuing the 8 years of Reagan, but he said "no new taxes." And despite Reagan agreeing to raising revenue some six times, always in exchange for something he wanted, BushI was then seen as a traitor to Reaganomics. But, he was never a believer in tax cutting as a means to growth.

First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

he's cheated on her since he was Gov of Arkansas. We all knew it was going on, so there's no chance she didn't

How could anyone want a person that won't stand up for themselves standing up for us?

She's the most useless thing to ever hit politics and considering politics......

Ike, JFK, LBJ, and BushI also had a history of affairs. What do you find particularly disturbing about Slick's, or would you disqualify all of the above as well?

Ike, JFK, LBJ, and BushI also had a history of affairs. What do you find particularly disturbing about Slick's, or would you disqualify all of the above as well?

So, if your neighbor shits in the street, that makes it OK for you to shit in the street?

I never heard about bush 43 having any affairs, but the others were consensual wheras clinton's were mostly coerced. think about it, maybe you will see the difference.

I'd just ask what does she really believe. Reagan really believed the govt intruded too far into the economic decisions of individuals. Slick really believed the govt had a role, and could actually succeed, in making the lives of working Americans better. And both were right.

In short, why's she want the job, and how does she plan on accomplishing whatever that is?

Mitt also wanted to help people have better lives, it's just that he couldn't say how or why because he whored himself to the extremists. And, we got stuck with a guy who had 8% unemployment an no end in sight.

BushI envisioned continuing the 8 years of Reagan, but he said "no new taxes." And despite Reagan agreeing to raising revenue some six times, always in exchange for something he wanted, BushI was then seen as a traitor to Reaganomics. But, he was never a believer in tax cutting as a means to growth.

She doesnt really believe anything other than that she ought to be president.
That was the point of the article.
Who would vote for someone like that?

So, if your neighbor shits in the street, that makes it OK for you to shit in the street?

I never heard about bush 43 having any affairs, but the others were consensual wheras clinton's were mostly coerced. think about it, maybe you will see the difference.

No, it means all humans fall to sins of the flesh, and all humans have marriages that either accommodate or fail. And, I don't buy for a minute the rw bullshit of Bubba being some abuser. They guy's a charmer. A dog, but a charmer.

If you base your decision to pick a leader on judging the leader's personal life, you're gonna pick a shitty leader.

The military's different in that they depend upon spouses filling roles.

No, it means all humans fall to sins of the flesh, and all humans have marriages that either accommodate or fail. And, I don't buy for a minute the rw bullshit of Bubba being some abuser. They guy's a charmer. A dog, but a charmer.

If you base your decision to pick a leader on judging the leader's personal life, you're gonna pick a shitty leader.

Ok, I'll give you that. What convinced you that the several women who accused clinton of rape are all part of a liars conspiracy? What did any of them gain by telling their stories?

Honesty, integrity, and competence are qualities we should look for in leaders-----not celebrity or speech reading ability.

Kennedy was a good president despite his personal problems. Kennedy would be a conservative republican if he was still alive.

"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" is not a liberal idea.

Ok, I'll give you that. What convinced you that the several women who accused clinton of rape are all part of a liars conspiracy? What did any of them gain by telling their stories?

Honesty, integrity, and competence are qualities we should look for in leaders-----not celebrity or speech reading ability.

Kennedy was a good president despite his personal problems. Kennedy would be a conservative republican if he was still alive.

"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" is not a liberal idea.

Ah, JFK would support universal healthcare and unions, though he was certainly RW on for affairs.

Look, I know a couple who are professional folks, and who depend upon being seen with personal integrity. The husband is bisexual. He has affairs. Quiet, but he does. How people manage their marriages, and affairs, is just generally not an indication of their morals or judgments .... unless they hurt others.

BushI opined that Slick was a sex addict Not to bag on the guy, but BushI and Slick became friends, and BushI is not a bad guy. And certainly Slick's "appetites" were destructive. Monica was hardly unscathed, though Slick did find her a job. Similarly, I don't recall professionally or politically punishing other women. I just don't believe that physical violence is in his playbook.

I wouldn't say it was impeachable, but it definitely showed poor judgment and was predatory in having an affair with an intern. Had that been on his resume when he ran for office, I'd not have voted for him.

Have a good evening. I have to go cook the redfish that I had to freeze last Friday when my kid decided to go out with friends

She's likely very honest in her personal dealings.

Politically, it doesn't matter. Case in point : the recent interview with Goldberg of the Atlantic. Her words were COMPLETELY misrepresented in the press. She was being honest and it was pointless.

Personally....I find her to be less than genuine in certain circumstances. Especially when she pulls out that fake laugh. But....I am satisfied that she has a firm grasp on the issues and will attempt to move this nation in a direction that I find acceptable. She's not the only one who will.....but I expect she'll be the one on the ballot.

Most important.....she is smart. Smarter than me. That is part of my litmus test.

Politically, it doesn't matter. Case in point : the recent interview with Goldberg of the Atlantic. Her words were COMPLETELY misrepresented in the press. She was being honest and it was pointless.

Personally....I find her to be less than genuine in certain circumstances. Especially when she pulls out that fake laugh. But....I am satisfied that she has a firm grasp on the issues and will attempt to move this nation in a direction that I find acceptable. She's not the only one who will.....but I expect she'll be the one on the ballot.

Most important.....she is smart. Smarter than me. That is part of my litmus test.

Whydo you think someone totally dishonest in public life would be honest personally? And what differnece doe it make You're voting for her, not dating her.
How do you know what direction she will move this nation when she iies about every view she has?

Whydo you think someone totally dishonest in public life would be honest personally? And what differnece doe it make You're voting for her, not dating her.
How do you know what direction she will move this nation when she iies about every view she has?

I never said that she was totally dishonest in public life. You said that. I obviously do not believe that she lies about every view she has. Are you some kind of idiot?

unaware of any of that except jfk, but he fucked Monroe, so he gets a pass on that one.

and really, sexual harassment? you're not that liberal to be ok with what slick did in the Oval Office

I never said that she was totally dishonest in public life. You said that. I obviously do not believe that she lies about every view she has. Are you some kind of idiot?

You didnt say she was not totally dishonest. But it doesnt matter, does it? She is very dishonest. And you can't tell when she is being dishonest and being truthful.
So why do you think this qualifies her to be president?

The definition of "honest" includes crystal balls now. How do the American people keep choosing the worst in our nation, yet we remain the greatest country on earth? Lucky, I guess:lol:

You didnt say she was not totally dishonest. But it doesnt matter, does it? She is very dishonest. And you can't tell when she is being dishonest and being truthful.

This could go on all night if you continue to put words in my mouth and make shit up. I can tell when she is being dishonest. I'm pretty good at that. Call it a gift

This could go on all night if you continue to put words in my mouth and make shit up. I can tell when she is being dishonest. I'm pretty good at that. Call it a gift

When she says that Obama's foreign policy has no guiding principles, is she being honest or dishonest?

Forum List

Back