Does anyone believe Hillary is honest?

You didnt say she was not totally dishonest. But it doesnt matter, does it? She is very dishonest. And you can't tell when she is being dishonest and being truthful.
So why do you think this qualifies her to be president?

This could go on all night if you continue to put words in my mouth and make shit up. I can tell when she is being dishonest. I'm pretty good at that. Call it a gift

When she says that Obama's foreign policy has no guiding principles, is she being honest or dishonest?

She said that? Please provide the transcript. I'll wait.

Does anyone believe Hillary is honest?

Dumbass liberals probably do. :cuckoo:

hillary-clinton-liar-pinocc1.png

Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar, so something like "being honest" is such a foreign concept to her.

When she says that Obama's foreign policy has no guiding principles, is she being honest or dishonest?

She's just carefully positioning herself in case she runs for President.

That's probably what politicians do more than anything else, position themselves. It's not about honesty or clarity. It's not even about fixing things or making anything better. It's just about positioning themselves to improve their personal/professional status. That's always the top priority of a politician, and it sure as hell doesn't apply to one party over the other.

And it's why it's an absolute mystery to me why so many place so much faith and trust in these people.

Last edited:
Deflect.
Go read the article.

Are you talking about the article in the Atlantic? The one that YOU DID NOT READ?

Cite the passage where she said that. Do it. Come on. Pony up.

You cant answer the question.
Next.

I read the article and the transcript. She never said anything about "guiding principles". You have done what USMB nutters ( and unfortunately, much of our media) often do. You read a headline that was misleading and ran with it.

Hillary Clinton is a hawk. She isn't going to signal appreciation for a less than aggressive foreign policy position.

The problem that you have is that you are too lazy to actually read a long, wonky piece in The Atlantic. You'd rather get your info from the front page of the NY Post. You ought to know what you are talking about before you make claims. It will lead to better discussions here.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the article in the Atlantic? The one that YOU DID NOT READ?

Cite the passage where she said that. Do it. Come on. Pony up.

Next.

I read the article and the transcript. She never said anything about "guiding principles". You have done what USMB nutters ( and unfortunately, much of our media) often do. You read a headline that was misleading and ran with it.

Hillary Clinton is a hawk. She isn't going to signal appreciation for a less than aggressive foreign policy position.

The problem that you have is that you are too lazy to actually read a long, wonky piece in The Atlantic. You'd rather get your info from the front page of the NY Post. You ought to know what you are talking about before you make claims. It will lead to better discussions here.

“Great nations need organizing principles, and ‘don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle,” Clinton told the Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, also a Bloomberg View columnist, in reference to the way Obama and his aides describe his approach to foreign policy.
Hillary Clinton Faults Obama for ?Stupid Stuff? Policy - Bloomberg

So was she telling the truth or lying when she said that, you dishonest piece of monkey crap? How do you know?

You didnt say she was not totally dishonest. But it doesnt matter, does it? She is very dishonest. And you can't tell when she is being dishonest and being truthful.
So why do you think this qualifies her to be president?

This could go on all night if you continue to put words in my mouth and make shit up. I can tell when she is being dishonest. I'm pretty good at that. Call it a gift

She just called the Chicago thug last night to beg his forgiveness (per CNN, FOX)

You can't make this clown car shit up...... :D

What a bunch of assholes in DC....

First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

Yes, she is.

Because while she might not be perfect, your side is crazy.

The purpose of the surge was to keep Iraq stable long enough for us to pull out. The Republicans knew it, the Democrats knew it, even the Iraqis knew it, they were waiting for us to get the hell out of the way so they could settle some scores that have been out there since the Seventh Century.

Next.

“Great nations need organizing principles, and ‘don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle,” Clinton told the Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, also a Bloomberg View columnist, in reference to the way Obama and his aides describe his approach to foreign policy.
Hillary Clinton Faults Obama for ?Stupid Stuff? Policy - Bloomberg

So was she telling the truth or lying when she said that, you dishonest piece of monkey crap? How do you know?

Wait? Did she say he doesn't have any "guiding principles"? Nope.

She was responding to a prompt.....mid discussion.....to comment on how Obama says he will not do stupid shit when it comes to foreign policy. She doesn't think that those words reflect Obama's entire foreign policy doctrine. She was not saying that they do. You need to read the entire passage

And you STILL HAVE NOT READ THE ARTICLE NOR THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW.

By the way....that Bloomberg headline is misleading. She never faulted Obama for stupid stuff. Try harder.

Last edited:
First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

Yes, she is.

The purpose of the surge was to keep Iraq stable long enough for us to pull out. The Republicans knew it, the Democrats knew it, even the Iraqis knew it, they were waiting for us to get the hell out of the way so they could settle some scores that have been out there since the Seventh Century.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.....

You want to talk CRAZY!?!?!?

Have the guts to watch your boy here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, she is.

rl]

So what's your problem? He said he'd end the war and he did.

I didn't even bother waiting to whatever you think the punchline is because, hey, it's boring.

Fact is, we'll have a lot of hand-wringing about the poor Devil Worshiping Yazidis, and then we'll see what is happening on American Idol.

Yes, she is.

rl]

I didn't even bother waiting to whatever you think the punchline is because, hey, it's boring.

Fact is, we'll have a lot of hand-wringing about the poor Devil Worshiping Yazidis, and then we'll see what is happening on American Idol.

Apparently you didn't bother to watch it in it's entirety.....Obama now says "it wasn't my decision to end the war".

Like I said - Clown Car administration.

Yes, she is.

rl]

He has been bombing Iraq. How is the war over if we are dropping bombs and killing people?

Those in public office or still in the news have every word scutinized, thus more contradictions exposed. I use the terms "self serving" & "half truths" often instead of "lies". Pointing out every contradiction by any one in the public service* isn't useful nor likely to lead to genuine dicussion. Thus, Hillary Clinton makes self serving statements, yes.

*Service can be good, bad, or mediocre of course.

Forum List

Back