Does anyone believe Hillary is honest?

You need to learn the difference between a stance, a position, and a lie. Politics is not a child with a stolen cookie who says, What cookie? You treat politics like a child would, most here do...

When Hillary said she opposed the surge in Iraq and believed it would fail, she was lying. She admitted as much to Robert Gates.
When Obama said he believed marriage was beteeen one man and one woman, he was probably lying. Generously you could make a case that he "evolved" on the issue.
But how do you support people whose "views" and "principles" are dictated by this week's polling results?
It's easy, because they all are, at least the ones who matter and can get shit done, not to mention that small fact of being electable. Stop treating politics like a child would.

We won't compromise, we won't compromise, we won't compromise. Senator, here's the bill. Great, what's the compromise? Fine, done, sign it...

"They all do it."
No, really they done. Pols get elected because htey represent certain viewpoints and principles. They may have to give up on some of them seometimes to get somethng else, but that is politics.
Hillary is different. She gives up on principles because polls tell her something else is popular now.

Brett Stephens nails it perfectly in this AM's WSJ on Hillary.
Bret Stephens: The Hillary Metamorphosis - WSJ

First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

It was Bush/Cheney that really set the standard of dishonesty and a complete lack of integrity.

You do realize Bill Clinton was president before Bush?

First he mentions how she admitted her opposition to Bush's IRaq Surge was merely political, and she knew it would work all along. Then he nails her for a recent interview in which she recanted virtually everything she said as Sec.State.
So who is the real Hillary? I'd say the real Hillary is the one who will do anything to get elected and is totally without principle or scruple. And this is the shoe-in for the Democrat Party?

It was Bush/Cheney that really set the standard of dishonesty and a complete lack of integrity.

Bush was a model of integrity. Not even by comparison, he just was. He wasn't necessarily guided by polls but what he thought was right. I didnt always agree but I never questioned his motives.
Hillary is an admitted liar. She admits her views are due to politics not principle. Why do you support that?

Indeed. All she's ever done is shift her positioning to be in tune with the temporal emotions of her "base".

Hillary Clinton’s recent efforts to distance herself from President Obama’s foreign policy may be generating a lot of attention, but nothing she is now saying about foreign policy will matter in the future.

If history has taught us anything, especially when it comes to foreign policy, it’s that Clinton doesn’t have positions — she has positioning.

When she wanted to appear tough on national security in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, Clinton happily voted in favor of authorizing President George W. Bush to launch a war against Iraq. But once opinion of the war turned sour – especially within the Democratic Party – Clinton positioned herself as a long-time critic of the war. And she would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for a young Illinois senator....

Nothing Hillary Clinton is now saying about foreign policy matters | WashingtonExaminer.com

The Left doesn't care. They believe Hillary is one of them. And she sort of is. Until next week when she will sell them down the river because the majority wants something else.
How stupid do you have to be to support someone whose views are subject to change with polls?
The views of the bloody Supreme Court change with the polls. Society, and political positions, evolve. I know that's an idea you reject but it just happens to be reality...
THEY ALL DO IT! THEY"RE ALL CORRUPT! OUR GUYS SUCK BUT YOUR GUYS SUCK WORSE!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
I think we see the reason the Left continues to support Obama, even though he is a noted liar, incompetent, and general fuck up. They think he is just like them, because they are liars, incompetents and fuck ups.

The Left doesn't care. They believe Hillary is one of them. And she sort of is. Until next week when she will sell them down the river because the majority wants something else.
How stupid do you have to be to support someone whose views are subject to change with polls?
The views of the bloody Supreme Court change with the polls. Society, and political positions, evolve. I know that's an idea you reject but it just happens to be reality...
THEY ALL DO IT! THEY"RE ALL CORRUPT! OUR GUYS SUCK BUT YOUR GUYS SUCK WORSE!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
I think we see the reason the Left continues to support Obama, even though he is a noted liar, incompetent, and general fuck up. They think he is just like them, because they are liars, incompetents and fuck ups.

PMH is clearly in the BARGAINING stage of Grief.

FipD5x3.gif

Like most politicians she's honest when it's to her advantage to be.

False premises, distortions and lies, the ONLY thing in the conservatives tool box today

"Bret Stephens is a columnist for the Wall Street Journal and a former editor of the neoconservative flagship magazine Commentary. A promoter of aggressive "pro-Israel" U.S. foreign policies, Stephens previously worked as editor of the rightist Jerusalem Post and appears regularly on Fox News"

"Stephens advocates views that are largely in line with the foreign policy agenda espoused by neoconservatives, particularly with respect to U.S. Middle East policy. Not surprisingly, he takes a dim view of those who argue that many "war on terror" policies, like the invasion of Iraq, were unnecessary and driven largely by ideological actors and business elites. "

Bret Stephens - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Last edited:

She's at least as honest as Rand Paul. And you.

Two words, "Mitt Romney"

Never that I can ever remember in my lifetime has any politician switched positions more than Mitt Romney and ALL for political posturing and polls...

He even beat out John Kerry on the flip flopping.

Yet you Rabbi, supported him thoroughly, didn't you?

I suppose politicians views change with time and evaluation, but Mitt was changing his stances weekly?

And do you have link to support your saying that Hillary said that specifically about the surge, that she changed her mind for POLITICS?

Last edited:
She's shrewd and calculating...she doesn't consider it being dishonest when she attempts to manipulate the ignorant masses to do what's in their best interest. It's her calling as a more enlightened being. Most career politicians are megalomaniacs.

Let me answer your question with a question. Was she being honest when she tried to claim her and bill were struggling to make ends meet after they left the white house?

Hillary is a Politician and No Politician is Honest or can be trusted.
Therefore Hillary is not or never can be honest

Hillary is an interventionist neocon and will not win the nomination if a viable opponent shows up on her left with enough credibility and charisma to energize the liberal wing of the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back