Does ANYONE Believe It Was A 'Suicide'?

...no shotgun found.

Hard to shoot yourself without a gun.

Just sayin'...

Pretty stupid to “stage a suicide” and take the victims gun with you when you leave huh?

More likely explanation. Someone happened onto the scene and said fuck… he don’t need that gun no more

They believe the narrative. And the pay is good. Faerie tales are so mind-pleasin'. *sigh*
I would agree with you in general ......yet republicans occasionally drift into the same mindset.....that of being dishonest....to promote a political view aka in cases like this when the preponderous amount of evidence points to suicide....I see republicans wanting to maintain a narrative that has little basis in this case.

I would agree with you in general ......yet republicans occasionally drift into the same mindset.....that of being dishonest....to promote a political view aka in cases like this when the preponderous amount of evidence points to suicide....I see republicans wanting to maintain a narrative that has little basis in this case.
Conservatives? Or "Republicans" that we call rinos?

What examples do you have? Specific.

A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

:shok:

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

You should read the Weekly World News instead.
Their fantasies are far more believable.

No it wasn't suicide.

Neither was Jeffery Epstein. He was rich as hell and connected to the most powerful people on earth. He could have beat that shit no problem. No way he would comitt suicide.

Then you'll also notice his story should have been international news for a year. But as soon as he committed suicide the stories about him VERY quickly vanished from media outlets as if he never existed. I mean he is still talked about somewhat even now, but not very much with no headlines.

Then you have like Melinda gates divorcing bill saying his relationship with Epstein was a factor in them getting divorced and they got divorced after he died.

Too many big shots like gates, the Clintons all had long standing relationship with Epstein and a lot of trips to his island so I'm sure the elites took him out to protect themselves

So someone would take the gun that could possibly get them a murder charge?
EITHER… someone did that or a murderer tried to stage a suicide but was stupid enough to take the weapon used in that suicide with them.

Both are stupid. Which is more likely?

I READ IT BEFORE POSTING.... where did the N Y post get their information the shotgun was not at the scene?
“Notably, Lawson’s account includes that while officers located a gun case and three boxes of buckshot in Middleton’s BMW SUV, there was no weapon in sight.”

Found right in that article

A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

It reminds me of Vince Foster's "suicide".

Hey, was Hillary anywhere near Arkansas at the time?

It was ruled a 'suicide'

Sure sounds like a Clinton hit job, doesn't it?

There are a LOT of deaths of people connected to the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, and Clinton scandals, dating back to Bill's time as Governor, through his Presidency, through Hillary's Sect of State gig, through the Epstein scandal, and even through the Hillary Hoax.

There have been a plethora of crimes committed by tbe Clintons, Clinton assocites, Clinton Cabinet members and political associates, and those other agencies / politicians / persons with obvious invested interests involving the Clintons.

The number of' 'COINCIDENCES' are ASTRONOMICAL, unexplainable...

The number of debunked, reports, lies, testimony, and claims are massive in number...

...yet their defenders, excuse-makers, bots, and trolls never falter in their lies, denials, excuses, and claimstbat the Clintons are the most falsely accused, most misunderstood, most innocent politicians in the history of the United States.

I don't beieve in 'coincidences'.

I believe in Fact.

I believe in Evidence.

Facts and evidence proves the Cli yons ate probably the most corrupt, most criminal, most treasonous political power couple in US history ... and the most protected, although the Bidens have probably taken THAT title awzy from the Clintons.

Why? Because that’s what you want to believe?
I don't know one way or the other but I do know history and this fits the Clinton MO of people around them dying due to mysterious circumstances, sort of like how Putin's enemies seem to have a lot of accidents, mostly falling from high places. Like I said, I don't know either way but the circumstances are a little mysterious. Hell, it is very possible that all of Putin's adversaries just happen to be very clumsy when in high places.

I don't know one way or the other but I do know history and this fits the Clinton MO of people around them dying due to mysterious circumstances, sort of like how Putin's enemies seem to have a lot of accidents, mostly falling from high places. Like I said, I don't know either way but the circumstances are a little mysterious. Hell, it is very possible that all of Putin's adversaries just happen to be very clumsy when in high places.
Nothing all that mysterious about suicide. It’s unfortunately quite common.

You’re told the circumstances of death are “mysterious” because it fits a narrative. Not because it’s actually “mysterious”.

Nothing all that mysterious about suicide. It’s unfortunately quite common.

You’re told the circumstances of death are “mysterious” because it fits a narrative. Not because it’s actually “mysterious”.
Well, when someone is found hanged in a tree with a gunshot wound to the chest and no gun at the scene it doesn't sound like your typical suicide.

There was a gun at the scene. You were lied to.
Still sounds iffy to me. So, how did it go? He shot himself in the chest, put the gun down, and then hanged himself? Or, did he have a gun in his hands, hanged himself, and then while hanging he shot himself in the chest? I mean, really, how many people committing suicide both shot and hanged themselves? That's pretty damned unusual. I've actually never heard of one case.

Forum List

Back