Does ANYONE Believe It Was A 'Suicide'?

The police report from last year. They didn't find the gun. Someone apparently took it before the body was found.
They did find his shotgun case and boxes of ammo inside his car trunk....

His family said he was suffering from depression, and do NOT question it was suicide....

So its absolutely another of your silly conspiracy theories, tinfoil.

Again, you're a dumbass.

This is not about me.
I did not write the news article.
I did not report the story.
I just posted the article here for peole to read.

If you don't believe the story / event ever happened, good for you. If you believe this was a suicide, good for you.

I don't care.

Last edited:
They did find his shotgun case and boxes of ammo inside his car trunk....

His family said he was suffering from depression, and do NOT question it was suicide....

So they found the case and shells but not the gun....odd.

Shooting yourself with a shotgun, while extremely difficult, would have left powder burns and residue, which was not mentioned.

If you shoot yourself with a shotgun its going to.be damn-near impossible to hang yourself afterwards ... and almost equally impossible to shoot yourself after hanging yourself - just saying.

This reminds me of the 2 men YEARS (decades) ago who were killed, according to the Arkansas coroner, after being run over by a train while sleeping on railroad tracks ... of course the coroner never explained if the bullet holes in the backs of their heads were made before or after they fell asleep on the tracks and were run over by the train.

:dunno:

A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

:shok:

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Hillary murder list!

It's back!

She has killed dozens...hundreds! Diabolical!

Lock her up! Benghazi!

Even my Trump loving coworker is laughing at your post right now. ROFL.

So they found the case and shells but not the gun....odd.

Shooting yourself with a shotgun, while extremely difficult, would have left powder burns and residue, which was not mentioned.

If you shoot yourself with a shotgun its going to.be damn-near impossible to hang yourself afterwards ... and almost equally impossible to shoot yourself after hanging yourself - just saying.
Why would someone shoot him with the victim's shotgun directly touching the victim's chest, trying to make it look like a suicide, then take the gun?

And with no signs of struggle by the victim?

It is weird the gun is missing...if it was....the only thought is someone stole it after the fact, but that too is unusual also....

I would imagine the investigators examined the trajectory of the bullet for foul play, and examined his car for blood traces, in case he was murdered somewhere else and driven there by someone else just to dump him there..... And investigated where the extension cord was from...his house? newly bought? Somewhere else? And examined all kinds of things like time of death along with talking to family, before they came to their suicide conclusion. If someone murdered him, there would have to be two men involved, how would the murderer get home from that ranch and leave the victim's car there?

Last edited:
A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

:shok:

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Only the left. They have proven to be that stupid so many times. In fact saying the stupid left is just redundant. The left, is all anyone needs to say.

Why would someone shoot him with the victim's shotgun directly touching the victim's chest, trying to make it look like a suicide, then take the gun?

And with no signs of struggle by the victim?

It is weird the gun is missing...if it was....the only thought is someone stole it after the fact, but that too is unusual also....

I would imagine the investigators examined the trajectory of the bullet for foul play, and examined his car for blood traces, in case he was murdered somewhere else and driven there by someone else just to dump him there..... And investigated where the extension cord was from...his house? newly bought? Somewhere else? And examined all kinds of things like time of death along with talking to family, before they came to their suicide conclusion. If someone murdered him, there would have to be two men involved, how would the murderer get home from that ranch and leave the victim's car there?

I would not disagree with any of that.

Hillary murder list!

It's back!

She has killed dozens...hundreds! Diabolical!

Lock her up! Benghazi!

Even my Trump loving coworker is laughing at your post right now. ROFL.

I have not claimed Hillary or the Clintons were involved. I just pointed out how the reporter thinks the curumstances don't point to suicide. I happen to agree.

So its absolutely another of your silly conspiracy theories, tinfoil.

Your stupidity and willingness to male false accusations is mind-numbing.

Do you always blame people who post the links / share the links to media reports for writnng / reporting those stories? Do actual media reports / factual reality always trigger you?

No, of course not - you are just a despicable, gaslighting troll who will now be ignored as you should be.

I have not claimed Hillary or the Clintons were involved. I just pointed out how the reporter thinks the curumstances don't point to suicide. I happen to agree.
You have not claimed but you sure as hell insinuated it.

"Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein."

I mean really, this is old school conspiracy stuff before it became a feature of the Republican party. It goes back to the days of pizza parlors and operation jade helm when Obama was going to use tunnels under Walmart to attack Texas. Lol.

Your stupidity and willingness to male false accusations is mind-numbing.

Do you always blame people who post the links / share the links to media reports for writnng / reporting those stories? Do actual media reports / factual reality always trigger you?

No, of course not - you are just a despicable, gaslighting troll who will now be ignored as you should be.

Laughing.......oh my. You are so hysterically triggered.

You've offered us another silly little conspiracy, trying to insinuate a murder that didn't occur. Its not like you've ever done this before, every gobbled a dipshit conspiracy about a suicide that you had nothing to back up.

Oh.....wait.

You are so gulliable, tinfoil. And so easy.

You have not claimed but you sure as hell insinuated it.
I insinuatef it was murder and mentioned how it was a coincidence he was connected to the Clintons / Epstein.

Doesn't mean Clinton was connected to the death.

You snowflakes sure are jumpy / defensive...

:cool:

Laughing.......oh my. You are so hysterically triggered.

You've offered us another silly little conspiracy, trying to insinuate a murder that didn't occur. Its not like you've ever done this before, every gobbled a dipshit conspiracy about a suicide that you had nothing to back up.

Oh.....wait.

You are so gulliable, tinfoil. And so easy.

You suck at gaslighting.

:itsok:

I insinuatef it was murder and mentioned how it was a coincidence he was connected to the Clintons / Epstein.

Doesn't mean Clinton was connected to the death.

You snowflakes sure are jumpy / defensive...

:cool:
Yeah, sure. You just thought it was a coincidence.

I excel at citing your previous conspiracy horseshit to demonstrate your current conspiracy horseshit.

Sure yiu do, snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

As one of your fellow gaslighters said recently, 'Stop humping my leg' - go run off like a good little gaslighter and pester someone else.

Sure yiu do, snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

As one of your fellow gaslighters said recently, 'Stop humping my leg' - go run off like a good little gaslighter and pester someone else.

Laughing......so you *didn't* gobble the Vince Foster murder conspiracy whole? Because I can quote your silly, gullible little soul doing exactly that.

And you *didn't* just try to insinuate that yet another suicide was murder?

You're so easy to run off. You picked a great handle.

Forum List

Back