Does anyone else recall this News piece of Sept, 11

What are you trying to say here? There was no plane? Suggesting it was a bomb???

No I don't remember this particular news piece......but I do remember watching the events of 9/11 unfold before my eyes. I was watching the local morning news when the story started coming in about the first tower. GMA kept cutting in on the local station. I thought it was kinda bizarre because it kept going back & forth between local & national news. Then the national took over and while they were talking, the second plane came around and into the second tower,

A bit later, while the anchors were talking with their buddy at the Pentagon, and while I was watching it, BOOM the walls started shaking, pictures & books falling when that plane was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. Did it??? I don't know I question everything. Not just the narrative, but also the other possibilities

I had later met a woman that had said she was on the freeway on the way to work that day and she said she seen the plane come in that hit the Pentagon......was she lying too? I don't know that either, but she had less to gain from her version than anyone else :dunno:

Last edited:
From what I remember, the plane that hit the Pentagon was a small plane, like a Cessna.
Now....whether it was loaded with explosives or not......I don't remember.

If this was factual, then yes, there would not be anything left of the plane. It would be all small, hand held pieces.......if any. And if it had explosives onboard, then there wouldn't be much of anything left at all.

I had later met a woman that had said she was on the freeway on the way to work that day and she said she seen the plane come in that hit the Pentagon......was she lying too? I don't know that either, but she had less to gain from her version than anyone else :dunno:
Thank you. I would think there should be witnesses to whatever hit it. This is the first I have heard of one.

Forum List

Back