Does anyone else think Trump is intentionally imploding his campaign?

I don't think Trump intentionally set out to lose or is in league with the Clintons - he has been true to his character throughout the campaign - what's amazing is he has gotten as far as he did and could still win.

It's just another reality show stage for him.

Want a purple heart?

Do you know what it takes to win a purple heart?

Too much---I know it is an honor and everything but that medal is not enough compensation.
The Gold Medal winner of the 'Stolen Valor' lifetime award is John Kerry.
He was in VN for a few weeks. During that time he was 'awarded the Purple Heart three times. He opened fire on a fucking can of beans and a piece of the tin grazed his leg. He put in for a FOURTH PH and his commanding officer told him to fuck off!
Kerry as the temp. commanding officer put HIMSELF forward for the Silver Star Medal.
He shot a ten year boy in the fucking BACK to 'earn' the SSM!

Did your country have troops in Vietnam?
I was born at Cook County Hospital. Lived on Chicago's S. side.
Drafted. Served.
You?

One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
The biggest jackass to ever run for the office.
In the tank for Hillary.
Intentionally self imploding cause he never wanted to win to begin with.

I wonder if Trump is prepping for the debates with Hillary?
My opinion is that he is not.
Reason is that he would not like it to be known that he doesn't have a good understanding
of foreign policy.He would need so much help in getting prepped by outside consultants
and it would be leaked how badly he performed in mock debates....

I would be shocked if he debates Hillary.
I had a bad feeling early on that he was trying to throw this election,an election
that he could win if he were more focused....

I wonder how long it was eating at him the thing that Ryan said about not being ready to support Trump.
Trump was waiting for the chance to throw those same words back at Ryan....

Unreal.

"Does anyone else think Trump is intentionally imploding his campaign?"

That thought has likely occurred to most everyone.
And he is doing it in exactly the same way he imploded his campaign during the primaries. Oh, wait a minute . . . .
The Republican electorate =/= The General electorate
Not quite. Trump did better in open primaries than in closed primaries and nearly the entire Republican establishment opposed him during the primaries. Trump clearly has wide appeal beyond core Republican voters, but on the other hand, Clinton has no appeal beyond the Democratic establishment and that is why her entire campaign is based on personal attacks on Trump.

One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
In the tank for Hillary.

Reason is that he would not like it to be known that he doesn't have a good understanding
of foreign policy.He would need so much help in getting prepped by outside consultants

I had a bad feeling early on that he was trying to throw this election,an election

I wonder how long it was eating at him the thing that Ryan said about not being ready to support Trump.

Unreal.
Trump is the George Patton of US politics.
He doesn't give shit about what you LIB 'Metros' think about him.
He KNOWS he has his army of patriotic Americans behind him. And it's driving the enemies from within the country fucking nuts they haven't been able to stop him.
The US must have a Patton in the White house if the country is to survive.

"Does anyone else think Trump is intentionally imploding his campaign?"

That thought has likely occurred to most everyone.
And he is doing it in exactly the same way he imploded his campaign during the primaries. Oh, wait a minute . . . .
The Republican electorate =/= The General electorate
Not quite. Trump did better in open primaries than in closed primaries and nearly the entire Republican establishment opposed him during the primaries. Trump clearly has wide appeal beyond core Republican voters, but on the other hand, Clinton has no appeal beyond the Democratic establishment and that is why her entire campaign is based on personal attacks on Trump.
Good post

In the tank for Hillary.

Like a dog chasing a car, he has no idea what to do if he catches it

I think Trump entered the race as a lark. A way to get some early attention and drop out after a few months

He never thought the idiots would take him seriously

In the tank for Hillary.
I can't see how coming off as a crackpot would bode well for the future of his businesses. Integrity and intelligence are supposed to be assets for owners of large businesses.

No, he shoots off the cuff before he thinks. He needs to avoid this little BS and shit the dems throw out there and focus on the issues. IDC if he eats KFC with a fork, I don't care if he asked a woman who's baby was crying to leave (she should have anyway) I don't care about all this little shit the left thinks is big shit. I don't even care about the tax returns. I do care about the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc. Those are the issues...not how he eats fucking KFC, good grief

Sassy,

You don't get the KFC joke... Politicians have been using food and eating of it, to show the common touch with voters...

There has been a number disasters especially with Pizza, Bill de Blasio eating it with a fork in New York was a biggy... Reason? Because the late night circuit go to town on it... They have been ridiculing this practice for years...

Trump isn't that sophisticated and especially his supporters to run a joke like this.. Al Franklin would hardly try it... But the point is that not did Trump not know this but none of his advisors got it either. This is not his first food mistake...

Is it a biggy no... But just shows a complete lack of experience from not only him but also the team around him...

No, he shoots off the cuff before he thinks. He needs to avoid this little BS and shit the dems throw out there and focus on the issues. IDC if he eats KFC with a fork, I don't care if he asked a woman who's baby was crying to leave (she should have anyway) I don't care about all this little shit the left thinks is big shit. I don't even care about the tax returns. I do care about the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc. Those are the issues...not how he eats fucking KFC, good grief

Sassy,

You don't get the KFC joke... Politicians have been using food and eating of it, to show the common touch with voters...

There has been a number disasters especially with Pizza, Bill de Blasio eating it with a fork in New York was a biggy... Reason? Because the late night circuit go to town on it... They have been ridiculing this practice for years...

Trump isn't that sophisticated and especially his supporters to run a joke like this.. Al Franklin would hardly try it... But the point is that not did Trump not know this but none of his advisors got it either. This is not his first food mistake...

Is it a biggy no... But just shows a complete lack of experience from not only him but also the team around him...

It's nonsense...have a good one

In the tank for Hillary.

Unreal.
He KNOWS he has his army of patriotic Americans behind him. And it's driving the enemies from within the country fucking nuts they haven't been able to stop him.
There is medication for your condition

In the tank for Hillary.

Unreal.
Prepare to be "shocked" then.
I see Hillary having 'health issues' just before the first debate.
It's all going to boil down to how many radical fucking MSM LIBs the Clinton campaign can get on as the (cough) moderators.
Trump isn't going to get 'rolled' by the LIB MSM's choice of moderators.
THAT you can be guaranteed of.

In the tank for Hillary.

Unreal.
There is medication for your condition
And now you'll explain why Hillary couldn't kick Sander's ass in the primaries right.
Then you'll explain why if Trump is such a guaranteed loser why Hillary isn't ahead of Trump by 20 points.
The old bull dycke is barely hanging on.
It's not like the MSM is 'in the tank' for Trump like they are for Hillary right? The REP. 'elite' have turned their back on Trump right?
So where are the numbers for Trump coming from?
'Uneducated White men? Ya fucking right pal!
Assange is going to drop a MOAB on Hillary at exactly the perfect moment.
Then fucking Charlie Manson could beat her on election day.

In the tank for Hillary.

No one noticed the Queen of Diamonds card in the background of hillary's dnc speech.

So, no one got this reference?........

In the tank for Hillary.

No one noticed the Queen of Diamonds card in the background of hillary's dnc speech.

So, no one got this reference?........
I didn't see it sorry. But I didn't watch Hillary's speech so I don't know what you're referring to

Forum List

Back