🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone feel sorry for Christie?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He must be feeling pretty low right now. His governor days are nearing an end. All he has to look forward to is the upcoming Bridgegate trials - and maybe prison. So long, you fat tub of shit. So funny...

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

If he is innocent of BridgeGate then he has nothing to worry about.

If he is guilty then he deserves it.

You almost gotta laugh that the low information left thinks that allegations of a governor stopping traffic on a bridge for political purposes trumps (pardon the pun) the freaking Hussein administration eating pizza in real time while the Benghazi defenders are killed after they ran out of ammunition. Hillary lied and people died.

You almost gotta laugh that the low information left thinks that allegations of a governor stopping traffic on a bridge for political purposes trumps (pardon the pun) the freaking Hussein administration eating pizza in real time while the Benghazi defenders are killed after they ran out of ammunition. Hillary lied and people died.

Hillary lied and people died? Even Trey Gowdy denied that when asked.

Reporter Corners Trey Gowdy: Are the ‘Clinton Lied, People Died’ Bumper Stickers True?

Last edited:

Reporter Corners Trey Gowdy: Are the ‘Clinton Lied, People Died’ Bumper Stickers True?
think we give a crap about Gowdy.
We have our own opinions. We;re not beholden to some moron like you on the left are.

What's even funnier they raise it to the level of some cow puncher from Elko Nevada. that hasn't paid he's grazing fees.
Oh... And guess which ones are in jail

We have our own opinions. We;re not beholden to some moron like you on the left are.

Yes, you do. You just make up shit and keep repeating it.

Yes, you do. You just make up shit and keep repeating it.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

He must be feeling pretty low right now. His governor days are nearing an end. All he has to look forward to is the upcoming Bridgegate trials - and maybe prison. So long, you fat tub of shit. So funny...

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

Well I think it's hilarious to be honest with you--LOL Even Christie's own 2016 campaign manager tried to work up a way to recall Christie after he cuddled up to Trump.

His political career is over, as will Pence's will be. Any Republican that is associating with Donald Trump is literally committing political suicide. That why so many Republicans will not be attending the National Convention next week.

No, I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

02.jpg

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

Well I think it's hilarious to be honest with you--LOL Even Christie's own 2016 campaign manager tried to work up a way to recall Christie after he cuddled up to Trump.

His political career is over, as will Pence's will be. Any Republican that is associating with Donald Trump is literally committing political suicide. That why so many Republicans will not be attending the National Convention next week.

02.jpg

Yep, Christie is toast. Now, the question is - will he gain or lose weight over it?

Last edited:

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

02.jpg

Yep, Christie is toast. Now, the question is - will he gain or lose weight over it?

I believe he already had weight reduction surgery to kind of look healthy for the primary, so I expect the next time we get a public viewing of him, he'll probably be in the 600lb. range, if he shows up at all.

There's only 4 GOP governors, out of 31 governors in this Nation that are going to the Republican National convention--LOL. The line up of speech givers, are a couple of soap box opera stars, and some Haines underwear model--LOL.

VarveG20160304_low.jpg
Nah. I don't feel sorry for him. He is an adult. Win or lose he made the decisions to get where he is now.

VarveG20160304_low.jpg
Nah. I don't feel sorry for him. He is an adult. Win or lose he made the decisions to get where he is now.

I agree - but he made some really stupid decisions. His Bridgegate trial date is set for September 12.

Judge sets new date for Bridgegate trial again

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

I agree - but he made some really stupid decisions. His Bridgegate trial date is set for September 12.

I think he is guilty too. I just don't believe an underlien would have made a decision to shut down a heavily traveled bridge without getting authorization from him to do it.

new-jersey-bridge-scandal-cartoon.jpg

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

I think he is guilty too. I just don't believe an underlien would have made a decision to shut down a heavily traveled bridge without getting authorization from him to do it.

Absolutely! It's reportedly the busiest motor-vehicle bridge in the world.

Fort Lee lane closure scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

new-jersey-bridge-scandal-cartoon.jpg
That sounds plausible to me. I guess the person in question could have been a rogue actor. It seems unlikely though. Didn't Governor Christie deny knowing him and then it was discovered they had known each other for a long time and the governor created the job specifically for the culprit? Lol. New Jersey tends to be outside my scope. I don't follow too many out of region politicians.

No, Christie has only himself to blame.

It seemed possible that Christie might be the moderate republican capable of returning the GOP to sanity and entitled to govern again, but he’s clearly demonstrated during the primaries and after he has no business being president.

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

Absolutely! It's reportedly the busiest motor-vehicle bridge in the world.

Fort Lee lane closure scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yikes. Just skimmed through that. Granted it is Wikipedia but I got the gist: resignations, firings, indictments, guilty pleas, etc. That doesn't sound good for Governor Christie.

Forum List

Back